Awww Priya rajats fiance
And ram in love with Priya
Interesting nice start
Pls continue soon
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER 2

I didn't know whether to laugh or pity myself at the irony of the situation. When Neha had dragged Vikram and I to watch movies like " My brother ki Dulhan" or   " while you were sleeping" we had teased her to no end for being hopelessly romantic and that these kind of stories were meant for fiction only. Now being in a somewhat similar situation, I decided to watch them again to get some tips to get my Dulhan.
     When two young people fall in love, they are eager to tell each other and announce it to the whole world that very instant but when two mature people start developing these feelings,They like to make beautiful emotions like LOVE as complicated as they can so when finally realization hits,it knocks the living daylights out of them.
       We had been avoiding the inevitable for a while now. I don't know exactly when or how I fell in love with Ms.Priya Sharma. Was it when I found her to be a friend and a confidente without any expectations in return? Or was it when I felt that her life was lot like mine...lot of people depending on her but inside she was as lonely as me? It was definetly not when she had saved my little sister, Natasha( the apple of my eye) from that gold digger, good for nothing Bhanu by very sweetly convincing to her to mention to Bhanu that she would be willing to marry him anytime as she is not going to get a penny from Me anyways since Kapoor industries are built up by Ram Kapoor only and being a step sister she couldn't claim any portion of it. Or Was it when she saw me having my meals all by myself at odd hours of the nights and waited up to give me company and warm food ...her excuse being that her respected father always says that " food and wine always taste better in company of family and friends. A person should always have atleast one meal with family as that's the best way to unwind after a long day of work." Or was it when she had spent two sleepless nights being by my bedside when I had stress exhaustion with high blood pressure, she had gradually talked me into morning walks and taking light yet filling meals. It's not what a person does that makes you fall in love with them, it's who they are. One day you suddenly realize how you can't imagine even a day of your life without them.
 " Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence,sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."

Next morning, Ram came down for breakfast dressed in blue denim jeans and a Light blue Linen shirt supporting a lope sided smile and a naughty glint in his eyes humming " Le jaeyenge, le jayengey dilwale dulhaniyan le jayengey" Natasha and Rishabh couldn't believe their eyes and ears. Of course, of late, their ever so serious and focused Bhai had been acting strange. Showing up early every evening and making a sincere attempt to be present for breakfast and dinner. Stayed home on the weekends while working on his laptop instead of dragging himself and his few trusted employees to the office. He even occasionally joined them for a game of dumb charades or Rummy ( a card game) while they all enjoyed a cup of green tea after dinner. Then again, they all had been making more attempts to spend some quality time together...Thanks to Rajat Bhai' s fianc, Priya Sharma!
          About a little over four weeks ago,Ram Bhai had mentioned that Rajat Bhai had called from Dubai requesting to accommodate his fianc in KM for a few days since she was starting a job as a English literature professor at St. Xavier's college( one of the most reputable colleges in Mumbai) Since she had accepted this job offer after a  lot of convincing, finding a place to rent this last minute in a big city like Mumbai was next to impossible. Rajat had promised that he would arrange something for her In a few days. Right now, he was stuck in Dubai because of an important business deal that was in the works and couldn't think of anyone else but his very dependable friend, Ram. Ram, on the other hand, wasn't bothered with how long her stay would be as KAPOOR mansion and Kapoor family were used to accommodating a number of guests coming and going on any given day. Ram had assured Rajat that his fianc could stay with them as long as she would like and she should make sure that she liked her new job enough before looking for a permanent residence in the city. Rajat had liked this advice and was sincerely thankful to his friend for once again coming through for him.
           The day Priya Sharma arrived at Kapoor Mansion was the last time Kapoor's had a moment of quiescence. A average looking girl, dresssed in pink Kurti and slim fit jeans stepped in holding a small duffel bag and a book in her hands. Her jet black hair were pulled over her right shoulder to the front. she adorned a very genuine and eye catching smile. Her big eyes lined with kohl were probably another highlight of this otherwise average looking lady.
           She beamed with happiness upon seeing dadi and ran over to touch her feet. Dadi was instantly bowled over by this and starting fussing over her. While feeding her a lavish meal, dadi interviewed Ms. sharma about her family, her background and how she met Rajat? Not to mention, now dadi was even more impressed that such a" padhi-likhi"( well educated) girl had held off on marriage to help her dad settle her younger siblings and now that they were almost settled she had without a fuss agreed to marry the first guy that her dad had thought would make a good life partner for her. How dadi wished that her "Golu puttar" who was otherwise very obedient would listen to her. Had he,He would've been happily married to that Sheila's daughter,Nisha and she would probably be playing with her great grandkids by now...but alias, it was'nt destined to be!
          Priya, had been avoiding eye contact with Ram. When he had come to breakfast looking even more charming ( how is that even possible! Sigh!) singing that off- key song, her heart had raced so fast against her chest. She would have done anything to be his arms again, kiss him all over his face and run her fingers through those errant locks of hair that swayed on his forehead. When he smiled, he looked "s**y" in a cute way. His smile reached up to his eyes. His smile was like a rainbow, mesmerizing and magical! It was amusing to watch how dadi pampered him with ghee laden food and he enjoyed that with a child's glee. She had come to know the real person behind that tough exterior shell. He kept a vigilant eye on everyone that mattered to him and somewhere she had also become someone that mattered. He always ensured that She got back and forth to her job safely. Sometimes by telling Natasha or Rishabh to make a little detour and sometimes doing the honor himself. Later, she had noticed that he was the one to pick her up consistently. Was he starting to like her company too? A few times on their way,she couldn't resist to have him stop for Kulfi or to watch the sunset at the beach. They talked endlessly about every topic under the sun. He learned how she had lost her mom when she was 15 and how she had to step up to help her dad in raising her two younger siblings, Ayesha and Karthik. When her dad had introduced her to Rajat,even though she couldn't make out from Rajat's expressions what he was thinking ( as he always had that TV anchor type plastered smile) she had agreed to marry him trusting her dad's instincts.
            Priya had never met the ruthless business man that Ram was known to be, instead she had fallen for a man she had come to know. A man with a Golden Heart and a gentle soul. A man who was volatile...one minute raging and the next as mellow as the lute .A grown man who was vulnerable and lonely. A man who despite being so different from her had become her best friend. A man who had trusted her and shared his deepest darkest secret. She didn't know why she couldn't see him in any kind of distress but when she observed him to be distanced and disturbed, she tried to be there for him in actions but not interfering. Finally, after a few days of dealing with shear mental and physical exhaustion, he broke down crying in her lap when she had come to his room to check on him. At first, she was taken aback but then she slowly ran her fingers through his hair patting him gently and reassuring that she was there for him. Through his heart wrenching sobs, he shared that his estranged father was sick and pleading to him to let him come back to his life. He could never forgive his father for cheating on his mother and for being the cause of her early demise. When he had seen the shabby conditions that Natasha and Rishabh( his step sister and brother) were living in,he took them under his care to provide them with better life but he couldn't forgive his father. The tears that were trickling down from his eyes were piercing her heart. She had let him cry to his heart's content that night. Sitting there next to him, realization dawned on her that she (Priya Sharma) had fallen in love with Ram Kapoor...her Fiance's Best Friend!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n lovely part plsss continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raya have somehow similar feeling for their siblings and love. They became friends and fallen for each other but still didn't confess it waiting to see how will their relationship pursue further knowinly that she is engaged to Rajath...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!
couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing ff ya...jst superb! both have fallen in luv wid each oder...!
plz cont soon!
rosinagoor thumbnail
Read both the update
It's Awesome
Continue Soon
Next time Pm me 😊
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...
continue soon