Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Jprasad ji!!
Wonderful Topic.See Jpji!! Every human being tries to project herself/herself in a diginified,intelligent manner to others in the society because its a necessity.But we get very rarely a chance to exibhit our crazy sides of ours ,the right and safest place will be internet and India forums gives a wonderful oppurtunity to project our real and crazy sides.Driving the point home,I don't feel anything wrong in discussing about Television actors and Film stars.See I dare to say only in IF that Ram Kapoor is Hot,Ram kapoor is a macho,Apurva Agnihotri is cute or anything.I will not do this is my off India Forums life.I may feel embarassd if my students or my family members know about this.However I'm not really bothered about these actors in my life.See!! We cannot discuss about the method acting of Ramkapoor all the time,We cannot discuss about his attitude which we are quite unaware.All the discussions we do here about the actors are just for time pass.NO actor takes considers our views,the actors do have their plans,actors are not emotional.
cheers,
Mythili

Have a glance at Ram kapoor:

Photograph of Apurva Agnihotri:

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If good looks matter den why do ppl like Johnny Lever... 😃..???....maybe coz of his talent.

According to me...the inner beauty of a person matter's the mosshht....if u r beautiful frm inside....den only it will be reflected outside too... 😃 😳 😃

Nowadays natural beauty is not to be found esp in Bollywood....actress/actors r bathed in make-up... 😆 no offence to any1....its a fact... 😆 😛 Its not even deir fault...actually dey hav to...no other option for dem.... 😃

Ofcourse noone in dis world wud like the fact tht sum1 criticises u or dislikes u only coz u r not pretty or r fat....n blah blahh... ....
We hav no right to call any noone ugly or fat...either frm the bolly world or telly world....real world.....

If u hav good looks n no talent....bet me...u will not survive in the indutry for a long time.

AND if u hav okie looks wid loads of talent bet me again...u will for sure be able to create an impact in evry1's mind. 😃 Best e.g Johnny lever...

--DON--

insouciance thumbnail
SOme of you'll are saying that you guys would feel hurt if anyone calls you "not so good looking"..But we people havent entered the entertainment field...

When these celebrities get the star status,when they have people drooling over them left right and centre,and when they appear on page 3 at regular clockwork,why cant they take the negativities of the entertainment field with the same spirit and gusto with which they embrace the perquisites 😕

If I enter the entertainment field,and if some people find me not so good looking,or fat,I wouldnt mind it..Because,I'm earning my $$$ because I have these people who watch me perform..and as an audience Everyone has the right to voice what they feel about the stars(decently sans profanity)...Because,its the audience who make the stars they people they are..When they can enjoy the humongous fan craze,they also need to be prepared for the criticism
insouciance thumbnail

Mythili ji,you have posted the best picture of Apoorva..Now here's another picture( and no,its  not morphed😆)

Now when you see this dress cum teeth disaster,wouldnt you be egged on to even say a word,that too when you have watching this man's show and when you have people callign him the "God of handsomeness"😕

IdeaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

SOme of you'll are saying that you guys would feel hurt if anyone calls you "not so good looking"..But we people havent entered the entertainment field...

When these celebrities get the star status,when they have people drooling over them left right and centre,and when they appear on page 3 at regular clockwork,why cant they take the negativities of the entertainment field with the same spirit and gusto with which they embrace the perquisites 😕

If I enter the entertainment field,and if some people find me not so good looking,or fat,I wouldnt mind it..Because,I'm earning my $$$ because I have these people who watch me perform..and as an audience Everyone has the right to voice what they feel about the stars(decently sans profanity)...Because,its the audience who make the stars they people they are..When they can enjoy the humongous fan craze,they also need to be prepared for the criticism

Well said!!!

See we are not bothered about the hair style of Abdul Kalam ji or size of Jayalalitha ji because we donot adore/hate them on these parameters.Where as hair style of Ram Kapoor or beard of Abhishek matters as they are in entertainment industry.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Mythili ji,you have posted the best picture of Apoorva..Now here's another picture( and no,its  not morphed😆)

Now when you see this dress cum teeth disaster,wouldnt you be egged on to even say a word,that too when you have watching this man's show and when you have people callign him the "God of handsomeness"😕

Buffie !!

You are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

BTW how did u manage to get such a photograph!!!

But still Apurva is cute!!!

cheers,

Mythili

smartncute thumbnail
Awesome topic!! and really well said!! i agree with u for the people will not visit this website if they c bad things about them!!! But I also agree with Pracheta 😕
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Buffie !!

You are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

BTW how did u manage to get such a photograph!!!

But still Apurva is cute!!!

cheers,

Mythili

LOL,Well,I didnt manage to get this photograph...It was one of those award functions,where Apoorva was badly dressed,and these are a few stills....It left everyone in a quandary,not knowing whether to laugh or cry😆

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildblossom

They say you only insult another person because it makes you feel good...I mean what can you get out of insulting someone for their appearance? Does it make you feel good because you dont have that particular 'bad' trait? What reason do you have for insulting another person??😕 Someone plz explain to me what you gain by making fun of someone. You think you seem cool and confident?🤔 Not in my book....

A majorrrrrrr eyeroll

You sound like one of those whom say that if one says anything against a star,one is jealous of that star😕

See,not everyone can be stoical,who just seem insouciant and non-chalant......

And lastly,stars parade theemselves,infact they get those unbelievable sums for their face,acting,emoting etc..No one wishes to watch an old hag romance abhishek...

Thus,when celebrities are commented on their looks/weight/height etcetera,I dont there that's a connotation of the person's jealousy or insecurity or sadistic nature....Its just a human trait to feel and express,express that someone's not on the ball,or that someone is seriously not all that!Period!

Looks sell,if not Aishwarya Rai and John Abraham have absolutely no buisness in Bollywood...The entertainment industry does give importance to looksand so do people...but what's more wose than just feeling the celebs arent good looking,is that real people judge me..Because I feel and express that a certain star is overweight,people sit judgmental,and call me a person who lacks depth,someone who is immature,someone who is bitchy..Now that  is what beats me...People sit judgmental on me,just because I called a star effeminate or muliebral or robust or fat😕😕...How fair is that now

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
Mauritian thumbnail
nice topic 👏 👏 👏

its one of those which i hope we could vote about.

no for me looks do not matter. they do not matter in real life and if tv / films are a reflection of what is happening in real life then it should not matter on these mediums either.

firstly, i suppose it comes with maturity, but mostly it requires a little sensitivity, that not all of us have the luck to be born with the killer looks. how many of my school friends or office colleagues i am close to is because they look good? in fact as time passes we stop paying attention to these and unconsciously start admiring or rejecting the finer points of ones character....

secondly, good looks.... slim figure.... youthful face is temporary. as age advances, all of this goes too. but we still can admire someone for what they are inside because this should remain unchanged.

thirdly, if i can pass through my daily life without anybody having to go into great lengths to explain it to me then why do we need this debate for the actors and actresses? i mean i can start another debate like "is the acting career restricted for those who look good???"

hello !!! how many times we crib that the serials and films have lost touch with reality, but in the same breath we expect that our actors and actresses look like images out of a poster no matter when they are photographed, no matter where they are!!!

i would expect a healthy industry to deal with many more topics than what we see on screen now a days... i would expect a larger spectrum of actors who can be included for each and every type of character the script demands... and i would expect a public who can accept them no matter how they are because this is how it is in real life too!!!

it was for this very reason this forum was born and so many of us were attracted to it. jjkn is not just a serial which was different, but also it was closer to so many of us because there was a touch of reality in it. our heroine was no pretty physically, but beautiful otherwise. and we liked her for precisely that reason.