A few words before today's heart-breaking episode!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
After reading the sbs review-etc, i dont think I am willing to put myself thru another misunderstanding track! So I most probably wont do a post for the episode today but I would like to talk about two things I forgot to mention yesterday

one- ring was symbol of equality beteen Praja and as soon as Pratap leaves it falls off, signaling that AJabdeh will be treated unfairly as the precap suggests! And its also symbolic that a husband is the only one that would truly make sure that his wife is treated as his equal, the minute he is not there, that equality is in jeopardy! 

two- JB's departure is just a convenient way for CVs to make DB more influential and make it so that Jagmal can be named crown prince! In reality such tracks probably didnt happen, but of course they have to show JB's mahanta and show that US was loyal but due to circumstances he listened to DB, well of course thats a bunch of bullcrap because we know that DB was his favourite queen in real life! 

I dont want to watch this heartbreaking episode where AJabdeh is wronged!!!!😑😭

Hope this leap brings actual history!!!!! πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the symbolism Rati πŸ˜Š .

an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have been re watching the sbs seg like everyone else, and maybe I'm grasping at straws, but roshni did say at the end that ajabde is coming to manaofy rani ma and she will succeed... Maybe am reading too much into that statement, but hopes...
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rati,,,,,,,,,,πŸ€—
how r u ... i will miss u when i m gonna leave... ...  

so all the best wid the new MP members,, i know they will also become addicted like us for ur post...  best wishesπŸ€—
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can not blame u for not posting.

They need to put their brain to gather.
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not watching today's episode either. PrAja for me, ended with that hug scene. Anyways loved the way you showed the symbolism related to the ring. Sigh! I think I should engross myself in studies today, to divert my mind. πŸ₯ΊEdited by _Rini_ - 9 years ago
diyabs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sach me yar...history ka toh pata nahi in logon ne toh dekhne walon ke dimag ke kachara bana dala...bechari Ajab😭😭
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyabs

sach me yar...history ka toh pata nahi in logon ne toh dekhne walon ke dimag ke kachara bana dala...bechari Ajab😭😭

you are sooo correct! history ka murder kar diya!!! πŸ˜‘😑
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Rini_

I'm not watching today's episode either. PrAja for me, ended with that hug scene. Anyways loved the way you showed the symbolism related to the ring. Sigh! I think I should engross myself in studies today, to divert my mind. πŸ₯Ί

yea cant watch these sucky epis!!
yesss, i wanted to end on a happy note of that hug so cant watch all the crap from today!
thanks! 
hahhahahah divert your mind to something you really should be doing! πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

Can not blame u for not posting.

They need to put their brain to gather.

yea i dont know who ate their brains cuz no one would steal those brains or buy them!!! πŸ˜†