A few words before today's heart-breaking episode! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thx for the post 😊 and absolutely shocked to see the turn of events...yeh sab kya ho raha haiπŸ˜†
but we should probably not be surprised at all..the way things are/were going anything can happen... lets just hope post-leap they come back with actual history and we can start afresh forgetting the ongoing crap...

In fact... I won't mind if they make it 1 or 2 episodes per week (example CGM)...this daily soap format is probably spoiling everything...per week limited episodes may actually improve the quality as that will give them more time to develop the script with sensible historical content (provided they are actually planning to keep it a historical based on MRP lifeπŸ˜† )
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Rati πŸ‘!! Hating Cv's they love to destroy our all hopes and dreams 😑🀒and for me praja last scene is the hug one πŸ‘πŸΌ after that i m not watching this show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ will miss My RoSal a lots 😭!!  
pri_b thumbnail
hey rati,,firstly a very good symbolism regards to ring..

hmmm ,,,actually na apart from the historical names, there is nothing historical abt this show.. πŸ˜†

when there isn't a strong storyline...one just adheres to such cheap antics... 😑

MU's, separation, are pivotal plots of all indian soaps, guaranteed to fetch u TRP's.. but so freaking clich..

though not surprised, m saddened by the fact that my rosal are being signed off on a very bad note...

won't be surprised if this show goes in dumps post leap.. 😭
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

nice post Rati πŸ‘!! Hating Cv's they love to destroy our all hopes and dreams 😑🀒and for me praja last scene is the hug one πŸ‘πŸΌ after that i m not watching this show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ will miss My RoSal a lots 😭!!  

thanks! cvs are talented in that field! πŸ˜‘😑
yup the hug is what I will remember the young praja for!
i will miss those kids!😭
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetpagli

i second you rati...even i missed yesterdayz epi...and am planning not to watch today and mondayz epi ...seriously i cant see ajab crying and that too because of pratap...kya kabaad bana diya hai cvs ne serial ka...just because they wanna restablish praja post leap they r doing this to us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I cant even think of what words could have been exchanged between praja!!! 
yea lets just wait for the leap! 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blazemaster

Rati after watching yesterday's episode..
This is how i feel :

1) I would like to do this to US

2) I would like to do this to DB  DIE OBSIDIAN (animated) by Lady-Armageddon

That's it i am tired of these stupid twists.If CV's don't know the history they should go nd learn it🀬If they dont know what to show they should stop destroying our Historical Characters nd take a leap.😑

Finally this is what i want to do to CV's
https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/150/d/8/hanging_by_the_thread_of_life_gif_by_grimkreaper-d677ef2.gif

I love your cartoons, they depict alll of our sentiments soo beautifully! πŸ˜†
only if cvs of this show had a direct web page, we would have crashed it by now!!! πŸ˜†
why did you watch yest episode- apna BP bhadane ke chakkar mei ho kya!!!!!?
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_b

hey rati,,firstly a very good symbolism regards to ring..

hmmm ,,,actually na apart from the historical names, there is nothing historical abt this show.. πŸ˜†

when there isn't a strong storyline...one just adheres to such cheap antics... 😑

MU's, separation, are pivotal plots of all indian soaps, guaranteed to fetch u TRP's.. but so freaking clich..

though not surprised, m saddened by the fact that my rosal are being signed off on a very bad note...

won't be surprised if this show goes in dumps post leap.. 😭

thanks!
yea it used to be historical now its a saas-bahu drama!
i cant see why they do all this in the name of trps, it should be by season, like they do in the US, show 20 one hour episodes and then take a break for two months then come back with a fresh story!
i hope they show history after the leap!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

yeah no use of thinking about this mess,  i guess we all somewhere know why cv,s done this? but i think the mess will clear soon bcos in that new promo  MP is wearing that rudrash mala which ajab gave him. 

ohh really, i will have to rewatch the promo lol, i got lost with thieir faces! hehe!πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv2014

Thx for the post 😊 and absolutely shocked to see the turn of events...yeh sab kya ho raha haiπŸ˜†
but we should probably not be surprised at all..the way things are/were going anything can happen... lets just hope post-leap they come back with actual history and we can start afresh forgetting the ongoing crap...

In fact... I won't mind if they make it 1 or 2 episodes per week (example CGM)...this daily soap format is probably spoiling everything...per week limited episodes may actually improve the quality as that will give them more time to develop the script with sensible historical content (provided they are actually planning to keep it a historical based on MRP lifeπŸ˜† )

you're welcome!
yea i didnt watch it, and thank god! history ki band baj gayi!!!
I also think they should come with good episodes and maybe do a seasonal thing like they do in US shows- 20 - 1 hour episodes and then take break for two months and then come back with a fresh story!
Blazemaster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

I love your cartoons, they depict alll of our sentiments soo beautifully! πŸ˜†
only if cvs of this show had a direct web page, we would have crashed it by now!!! πŸ˜†
why did you watch yest episode- apna BP bhadane ke chakkar mei ho kya!!!!!?

You are right Rati. I am not watching Today's nd Monday's Episode because if i watch i will most probably end up with High BP..LOL..🀒My last memory about child PrAja will be that Hug..😊