Uttaran

NEW ARTICLE ON RISHINA KANDHARI

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Rishina Kandhari's flair for Gymnastics!

Posted by Moumita Ghose On October 01, 2014

image (5)

Rishina Kandhari currently seen in Uttaran is gymnastic freak. She has the habit of learning new things. 

image (1)

image (7)

She is learning Malkhmbh.

image (4)

image (3)

She says"It all started with that episode of Shapath where I portrayed the part of Kiana a ninja assassin , I fought with swords n jumped from 10000 feet high cliff! I realised that it is very important for an actor to b flexible. I  want to thank Actor Vicky Arora for introducing me to this fantastic art ,who also was the fight choreographer of that actin packed episode , he trained us for 15 day( 3 hours  every day) in sword fight ,acrobatics and stick fight etc. It was then , when I decided that even after the episode gets over I will continue my practice n master the craft . Though I still am not a pro at it , but I practice every alternate day after my pack up , very soon I shall master it!  I want to learn every thing possible before I die. In these pics you can see me doing rings acrobatics and rope Malkhmbh and hand stand. My gymnastic coach  Balwant at Goreagaon Sports Club keeps motivating to give my best". 

image (2)

The following two tabs change content below.