Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Oh dear Sonam. Why do you enjoy lalaland so much?

People in India can be ignorant. But not because they dislike you. You love having foot in mouth don't you? Forget foot, you have all twenty digits in your mouth - hand and foot. 😆

I still enjoy your refreshingly brazen personality. Somehow you remind me of Mad Maks from DWTS

what brazen personality?? She is an idiot and I wish that people like her don't get away by making such derogatory statements...in the name of having foot in mouth disease...being honest...being brazen and being blah blah...she just made a derogatory comments against Indians...and that is it..
yes they are very ignorant..that is why they have the nerve to accept you as an actress!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wetdream

Sonam is wrong but I can't tolerate some Pakistani making fun of my country 🥱

Franco is not even a Pakistan he/she is an American.  So no need to get so offended and dragging Pakistan India into this. 

Well now you have offended the Pakistans with this statement of yours 🤢. Yes our country is backward so 🥱
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice

what brazen personality?? She is an idiot and I wish that people like her don't get away by making such derogatory statements...in the name of having foot in mouth disease...being honest...being brazen and being blah blah...she just made a derogatory comments against Indians...and that is it..

Why can't I enjoy Sonam?

It is not as if I am justifying everything she does. In this case is having a major foot in mouth moment and I'm calling her out for it. I'm saying she is wrong. I'm never going to stop anyone from bashing her either.

But I find her brazen personality entertaining. She behaves like someone who has absolutely no knowledge of what is socially appropriate. It isn't pleasant or a good quality to have. Nevertheless, it is entertaining because the girl has absolutely no filters.

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: White-Rose

If she really wish to learn then she can start from her father or mother. But I dont think she is interested in learning from anyone.

I never said he is not humble but I cant support those who worship him like God. He is not God.

I think rajnikanth is famous for the good deeds and his helping nature. He has helped lot of people in tamilnadu and he earned goodwill.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Why can't I enjoy Sonam?

It is not as if I am justifying everything she does. In this case is having a major foot in mouth moment and I'm calling her out for it. I'm saying she is wrong. I'm never going to stop anyone from bashing her either.

But I find her brazen personality entertaining. She behaves like someone who has absolutely no knowledge of what is socially appropriate. It isn't pleasant or a good quality to have. Nevertheless, it is entertaining because the girl has absolutely no filters.

Having a brazen personality is different from being foolish...if someone like Sushmita Sen makes bold statements...she would be brazen because she is actually smart unlike Sonam...Sonam is not bold...she is plain stupid...and that is why every second sentence that comes out of her mouth reeks of stupidity...so please don't call her brazen or bold ...she is none of that...she is plain stupid...That is all I want to say...and yes there is no harm in enjoying someone's stupidity...as long as its harmless...we all do at times😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pharma3

I think rajnikanth is famous for the good deeds and his helping nature. He has helped lot of people in tamilnadu and he earned goodwill.

Ok. Anything else?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Having a brazen personality is different from being foolish...if someone like Sushmita Sen makes bold statements...she would be brazen because she is actually smart unlike Sonam...Sonam is not bold...she is plain stupid...and that is why every second sentence that comes out of her mouth reeks of stupidity...so please don't call her brazen or bold ...she is none of that...she is plain stupid...That is all I want to say...and yes there is no harm in enjoying someone's stupidity...as long as its harmless...we all do at times😆

Brazen is being bold without any shame. I think Sonam fits the bill. She has no shame or regrets for what she does. Rather than dumb, I see her as someone who doesn't care for social conventions up to an extreme.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

hey ruky, whats this actually ?🤪  ☺️❤️

He's ☺️ he is a Pakistani and proud!😎
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
What a horrible sweeping generalization. More like people in BW are ignorant. I go to school with a lot of people that are from India--some of the most intelligent, smartest people that I've ever encountered along with a wide range of knowledge on various cultural phenomenon. 

The one thing I have noticed is that the men in general tend to more sexually repressed and there is a horrible rape culture. But to go around accusing the whole country of being such and such is so ridiculous.

Sometimes it is so hard to defend Sonam. She can't handle criticism sportingly. I wish she was less coddled and more open to negative criticism. She needs a lot of growing up to do as a human being. Her heart tends to be in the right plae but she just shuts down all her good and positivity when people critique--grow a backbone woman!