Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dsr11

prads,

i have always thought of varad as a coward, who only preaches but rarely acts, like his mentor, vinayak. he doesn't face any of the issues. he just runs away from them. they didn't change his character midway. he was always like this... an escapist.

the only time he took a stand was for himself, when he had to choose a profession of his liking. why didn't choose a wife of his liking? because he knows that a woman like mansi will never adjust in agnihotri house. so he chose the middle ground, have a wife, who can put up with agnihotri rules and have a lover without any of those stifling restrictions. an escapist to the core.

he never had the courage to stand up for the rights of his daughter, whom he loves so much, leave alone his wife! he said he doesn't like patipujan but when niranjan ordered him to do it, he meekly agreed. what did he do when jyothi was suffering? nothing. he is the elder son of the house, but he never takes any responsibility and is only happy that shlok has freed him from all of his responsibilities. true escapist.

Yes..Varad s more guilty in all ths..fine he dsnt love Sojal bt EMA s not a solution for all ths..bt d person who keeps giving gyan to everyone around n behave as if he s d most logical n level headed person, ths s very cowardly..he never tried to improve hus relation n now blaming Sojal for ths..he s a coward..he dint evn think of Kavya..smtimes i feel Varad s more lyk NA than Shlok..

Astha mst hv also got d lesson here tht d person who appears in one way..not necessary he s really like tht..
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW.. A BIG WOW ...

I dint know can the discussion or arguments can be
 LIKE THIS A BIG EYE OPENER.. OR KNOWN THINGS BEING DUSTED AND NEW FORM OR GLOSS GIVEN ..

I WONDER  AND VERY HAPPPY THAT  , ALL U SENIORS ARE THE REAL VETERANS AND QUEENS OF THE REALITY AND REAL ISSUES IN  REAL LIFE AS WELL AS REEL LIFE..   - I get to know and learn a lot ..

Thanks for this.. for all the seniors..

THREE IDIOTS.. 
1. VARAD - IN SOCIAL MEDIA - COWARD , LIAR, ESCAPIST ETC ETC..  Finally a bas***d//

I Guess the recent TEHELKA issue the DR. is relating.. as Mansi is also on Media and high on career

2. Sojal - Ignorant , a puppet , do things what is been taught ..

BY SHE IS A FROG . who likes to live in the same pond rather SEE AND LEARN ..

3.Mansi - Defenitey the other woma  .. I CAN THINK OF  A MOVIE - ROCKING THE CRADle.. one pyscho killing the entire family for a baby of other couple..

Here she is like killing all others including others/ ..

One thing makes me ask...

PEOPLE GROW DAY BY DAY... THEY ARE MATURING IN MIND AND THOUGHTS AND  THINKING DAY BY DAY ...

REALITY ANY SECTOR ANY AREA .. THEY ARE GETTING THEIR EXPOSURE..

AGAIN THE TOPIC IM TELLING is  UR MIND  and the PHYSICAL ATTRACTION..

If a person was thinking really what he was doing .. he wouldn't end up in this kind a mess..Mind vs Physical attraction.. Now the mind thinking stops and u get into LET ME TRY MODE and try..
U like it first , then u love it ,then u enjoy it forgetting the conswuences of it..

All the three have been doing that only .. One emotionally needing him .. but keeping intact him with physical and fake friendly talks, the other been used by her and being in social media, educated acting like a  STONE ..UNCIVILISED , UN EDUCATED.. the other whose eyes have been opened now only as she has COME OUT OF HER DREAMY SEQUENCE .. 

Why CVS are showing this.. the DR.. is  a women RIGHTS LOVER ..his previous.. MARYADA.. emphasising on womens rights and their self respect.. VEERA.. a small gals identity and bonding.. 

he wants to give respect  and tribute to WOMEN ... HE IS ONE OF A KIND AND IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE DIRECTOR AND HIS THOUGTHS..

Im from  a proper village.. I was the first degree holder in my set of  big family.. I have faced criticisms and  BIG NO'S etc in my real life for everything.. starting from having a bite of  fav sweet till food..whre boys are given more importance .. women are treated badly .. I have seen the real life .. 

Do I need to say or what I don't know..but typing here my heart out.. gives relief somewhere..

I came out from my village..My thought process or  educating myself  NO BODY WAS  THERE TO GUIDE ME.. I REALISED ON MY OWN..NO TV. NO PROPER LIGHT FOR READING.. but today im here ..
talking to u guYS..

interent.. etc..

My work exp is   10 yrs in IT ..I have seen Mansi case in real .. I have seen Sojals in real ..I have even seen Varads in real..

I don't pity for any body here.. Sojal should learn herself.. EITHER U LEARN BY SELF OR  LET OTHERS TEACH U.. IF U ARE NOT OK AND CANT UNDERSTAND ANY THEN U HAVE TAKE IT ON UR HEAD  WHAT EVER IT IS..

VARAD.. I DONT PTY FOR U.. U ARE A CHEATER..IF WIFE DOESNT WORK OUT ..THEN WAT ABOUT UR KID...
SAY I PUT ONE THING FOR U..  IF UR WIFE WANTS AND DOES EXTRA MARITAL AFFIAR ..CAN U TAKE  IT .. WHATWILL U DO..

MANSI -- THEY CALL HER THE  MISTRESS IN SOCIETY AND THE WORD BITCH OR PROSTITTON IS WHAT IT WILL EQUATE FOR THE WAY U BEHAVE..

EOD IT IS TV DRAMA .. DO I NEED TO SAY ALL THESE.. DONT know.. but typing what ever coming to my mind..

need to vent out all .. if not I will got mad..

sorry for  pouring out Rekha..

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very very nice post 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

serviana,

@bold
if you read my post properly, you would have understood that i meant exactly what you said here. and you should stop referring to my life and make assumptions about me.

i disagree with you about mansi not being responsible for the mess in Varad's life, because she knew about his marital status before entering into a "sexual" relationship with him. if it was a platonic relationship, then she would be free of any blame. 

And yes, Varad is more responsible than either women. but this post was solely meant for comparision between mansi and sojal.

as i said different ppl have different opinion about what is right and what is wrong so it is hard to discuss about it

as for assumptions i made about you..i really did not have any intention to offend you and if i did (although still dont know how) i apologize, was not my intention at all. 

And as i said, our opinions are different about the subject and i dont think we will manage to convince each other...😊
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
''agree swathya. extra marital affairs happen in the society but they are never right, especially when children are involved.''

Rekha, 
 I can see from which angle  you are talking  but still it is controversial. Some people may say why someone should waste his or her life in a  loveless relationship. Children need a loving environment not a loveless environment, We can see Kabya here all the time loves to spend time with her chachu and chachi because of  the warmth of love and affection (which  are getting reflected from their own relationship to the kid also).

In fact ,  we have a few family friends and relatives where they are trying to maintain  loveless relationships because of children but  in those cases children are also not getting healthy environments. My husband always  says that they should end their relationship.
Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepavasudev

WOW.. A BIG WOW ...

I dint know can the discussion or arguments can be
 LIKE THIS A BIG EYE OPENER.. OR KNOWN THINGS BEING DUSTED AND NEW FORM OR GLOSS GIVEN ..

I WONDER  AND VERY HAPPPY THAT  , ALL U SENIORS ARE THE REAL VETERANS AND QUEENS OF THE REALITY AND REAL ISSUES IN  REAL LIFE AS WELL AS REEL LIFE..   - I get to know and learn a lot ..

Thanks for this.. for all the seniors..

THREE IDIOTS.. 
1. VARAD - IN SOCIAL MEDIA - COWARD , LIAR, ESCAPIST ETC ETC..  Finally a bas***d//

I Guess the recent TEHELKA issue the DR. is relating.. as Mansi is also on Media and high on career

2. Sojal - Ignorant , a puppet , do things what is been taught ..

BY SHE IS A FROG . who likes to live in the same pond rather SEE AND LEARN ..

3.Mansi - Defenitey the other woma  .. I CAN THINK OF  A MOVIE - ROCKING THE CRADle.. one pyscho killing the entire family for a baby of other couple..

Here she is like killing all others including others/ ..

One thing makes me ask...

PEOPLE GROW DAY BY DAY... THEY ARE MATURING IN MIND AND THOUGHTS AND  THINKING DAY BY DAY ...

REALITY ANY SECTOR ANY AREA .. THEY ARE GETTING THEIR EXPOSURE..

AGAIN THE TOPIC IM TELLING is  UR MIND  and the PHYSICAL ATTRACTION..

If a person was thinking really what he was doing .. he wouldn't end up in this kind a mess..Mind vs Physical attraction.. Now the mind thinking stops and u get into LET ME TRY MODE and try..
U like it first , then u love it ,then u enjoy it forgetting the conswuences of it..

All the three have been doing that only .. One emotionally needing him .. but keeping intact him with physical and fake friendly talks, the other been used by her and being in social media, educated acting like a  STONE ..UNCIVILISED , UN EDUCATED.. the other whose eyes have been opened now only as she has COME OUT OF HER DREAMY SEQUENCE .. 

Why CVS are showing this.. the DR.. is  a women RIGHTS LOVER ..his previous.. MARYADA.. emphasising on womens rights and their self respect.. VEERA.. a small gals identity and bonding.. 

he wants to give respect  and tribute to WOMEN ... HE IS ONE OF A KIND AND IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE DIRECTOR AND HIS THOUGTHS..

Im from  a proper village.. I was the first degree holder in my set of  big family.. I have faced criticisms and  BIG NO'S etc in my real life for everything.. starting from having a bite of  fav sweet till food..whre boys are given more importance .. women are treated badly .. I have seen the real life .. 

Do I need to say or what I don't know..but typing here my heart out.. gives relief somewhere..

I came out from my village..My thought process or  educating myself  NO BODY WAS  THERE TO GUIDE ME.. I REALISED ON MY OWN..NO TV. NO PROPER LIGHT FOR READING.. but today im here ..
talking to u guYS..

interent.. etc..

My work exp is   10 yrs in IT ..I have seen Mansi case in real .. I have seen Sojals in real ..I have even seen Varads in real..

I don't pity for any body here.. Sojal should learn herself.. EITHER U LEARN BY SELF OR  LET OTHERS TEACH U.. IF U ARE NOT OK AND CANT UNDERSTAND ANY THEN U HAVE TAKE IT ON UR HEAD  WHAT EVER IT IS..

VARAD.. I DONT PTY FOR U.. U ARE A CHEATER..IF WIFE DOESNT WORK OUT ..THEN WAT ABOUT UR KID...
SAY I PUT ONE THING FOR U..  IF UR WIFE WANTS AND DOES EXTRA MARITAL AFFIAR ..CAN U TAKE  IT .. WHATWILL U DO..

MANSI -- THEY CALL HER THE  MISTRESS IN SOCIETY AND THE WORD BITCH OR PROSTITTON IS WHAT IT WILL EQUATE FOR THE WAY U BEHAVE..

EOD IT IS TV DRAMA .. DO I NEED TO SAY ALL THESE.. DONT know.. but typing what ever coming to my mind..

need to vent out all .. if not I will got mad..

sorry for  pouring out Rekha..

thank you for pouring out, DV. agree. if one cannot learn a lesson, then they need to take the blow. it's time for all the three of them to learn their lessons. 

sojal seems to have started learning. she is seeing the real anjali and aastha now. she trusts them more than her own husband and FIL. varad and mansi need to start doing learning before its too late.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sathia007

''agree swathya. extra marital affairs happen in the society but they are never right, especially when children are involved.''

Rekha, 
 I can see from which angle  you are talking  but still it is controversial. Some people may say why someone should waste his or her life in a  loveless relationship. Children need a loving environment not a loveless environment, We can see Kabya here all the time loves to spend time with her chachu and chachi because of  the warmth of love and affection (which  are getting reflected from their own relationship to the kid also).

In fact ,  we have a few family friends and relatives where they are trying to maintain  loveless relationships because of children but  in those cases children are also not getting healthy environments. My husband always  says that they should end their relationship.

true swathya. bad marriages are as bad for kids. but how is an extra marital affair solving anything? what about the social stigma associated with varad's affair? doesn't it affect kavya? that's where the problem lies. varad could have asked for a divorce from sojal and then should have entered into a respectable relationship with mansi. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

agree mishti. sojal behaved very badly with aastha and jyothi, but they never behaved that way with anyone, in spite of their sufferings. but aastha has a loving family to support her, if things go bad at her in-laws place. can sojal rely on jaya like that? jaya always tells her to stay put and find ways to please her in-laws and anjali threatens her that she would send her to her mother's place if she tries to use her brain. anjali restricts her to go out, eat out, buy a toy for her daughter... anything and everything. what do you expect from a girl, who is brought up by jaya and by her fate fell into the hellhole like Agni house? i don't hate sojal, but i pity her. yeah, she needs to repent and redeem. same applies for varad and mansi.

if sojal didn't love varad, she wouldn't bother about his affairs as she would get her money and jewellery anyway.

Agree with you . Well...I didn't think in that line... 
Well...as Sojal always knew that she has nowhere else to go except Agony house she should've paid more close attention to her married life & on Varad . 
Well...Varad wanted an educated sensible wife...Sojal is quite intelligent . I wonder why Varad never tried to teach her stuffs ?? Told her about his frustrations ?? He should've given a chance to her before making up his mind that she can never make him happy . 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Interesting posts.

In my view there are always two parties present in the affair, both to be blamed Varad and Mansi.
Yes Sojal has some negative points but so does Varad and both should have worked hard to keep the marriage intact considering they have Kavya. At no point in the series did I see Varad behaving nicely with Sojal and vice versa.

It is harder to keep the marriage intact in all the years and many people choose the easier route of an extra marital affair for the nostalgic feeling of first love.