Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mansi is free like a bird and she can do whatever she wants... Varad is the one who is married and Varad is the one who should bear in mind that he is married and who should think of his marriage
I dont know why in our societies we tend to blame woman first and sometimes even only...

Mansi can date whomever she wants...

Varad is married with daughter...he should have thought about  it ...he is the only one to be blamed...no Sojal ...no Mansi

he is not brave enough to divorce if he is not happy...and to marry someone he claims he loves.. We all have only one life and we should try to live it the best way we can...as long as we are honest with ourselves and ppl around us

Mansi can be blame for other things...but not this one...
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsr11

They are all educated, independent, career women, who have f**ked up sense of right and wrong. This is not at all an unrealistic scenario. It all comes down to a person's basic nature and their understanding of the Rights.

to be honest i can not see connection about educated, independant person and f**ked up sense of right and wrong

maybe in your life and working experience you met a lot of persons that fit to this profile but my personal experience is that persons with f**ked up sense of right and wrong can be found in all nations/religions/social levels/educational levels/cultures

nothing bad in being educated, independant woman with career...
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is it always about "Rights" Rekha? I feel Mansi has developed some kind of emotional bonding with Varad and does not want to let it go and now that the cat fight has started she wouldn't wan to lose in it. Didn't Sojal understand the "Rights" of being a wife or a mother or a DIL until Astha or Mansi came into picture? 
Dare the makers show Mansi in a different light other than being a normal cinema's "OTHER WOMAN" being a vamp or turning into psycho.She is what she is due to her insecurities just like @Prads said..she is a free bird..but why is she clinging to Varad? 
And also don't want to see Sojal crying now when she did not try harder to save the marriage, one point is she never understood the point correctly when it was falling apart. Hope she walks off the marriage and then eventually Mansi should also leave; Varad has to understand the importance of a marriage. 
Varad grew in a dysfunctional family and adopted a escapist attitude like you said..I have a feeling he has some idea on what goes behind the doors between his Baba -Ayi. How could he survive in a orthodox household where he boasts of a free-spirited mentality in front of Mansi? He too has a MCP attitude but does not show it off in front of the world just like NA and feels women are confined to only house. 
Nice points by all of you.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well written post . Really liked reading it though I disagree with most of what you said in it . 
First of all , let me clarify that I'm totally disinterested about SoVarMan triangle track & about the outcome of it . 
But that does not mean I'm not kinda happy to see Sojal suffering . She ABSOLUTELY deserves it & much more . She is nothing but a greedy , plotting , selfish & jealous woman with no goodness of heart or any sympathy for any woman in distress . So , why should I bother if she is in distress now ? She is as manipulating as Manasi is, not at all NAIVE & just because she is not very educated it does not give her ANY rights to be this mean-minded all this time . 
Astha was literally going through HELL after her marriage , the torture she suffered is really immense . But that didn't made her a conniving person like Sojal , did it ?? 
Sojal was a coward & a opportunist who kept her mouth shut NOT because she was in love with Varad or wanted to keep her family intact . She was, is & always will be  plain greedy & selfish . The kind of person who likes to put their own fault on other people's head & blame others for their misfortune . This kind of person does not generate 1 ounce of sympathy in my heart . 
I just feel worried for the little girl Kavya & ONLY for her sake I want Varad to consider this marriage once again . 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh , btw , Varad & Manasi are equally wretched . They are morally drenched creatures . So , it'd have been nice actually had they ended up together in the show ( which WILL NOT HAPPEN as it is a hindi show ðŸ˜† ) .
Varad would've learned a lesson then . 
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 NICE POST Rekha

VARAD/ SOJAL / MANSI story is a very realistic scenerio.

This is very common specially in  a propfession where menand women work together for a long hours - like media/ entertainmentn industry/ medical profession/ politics etc 

Extramarital relationship grows up for different reasons - like carrier bird/  without commitment excitement/ common liking & ambition/ physical attraction/ broken family , unhappy family, deprivation love & affection etc.

In all cases,  in moderm  world it is quite difficult to judge what is right and what is wrong. World is changing, our social structure / need / mentality - everything is changing.

However,  I am a very conservative minded person in this respect.  I can not support any extramarital relationship but it happens all the time in reality.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Serviana

to be honest i can not see connection about educated, independant person and f**ked up sense of right and wrong

maybe in your life and working experience you met a lot of persons that fit to this profile but my personal experience is that persons with f**ked up sense of right and wrong can be found in all nations/religions/social levels/educational levels/cultures

nothing bad in being educated, independant woman with career...

serviana,

@bold
if you read my post properly, you would have understood that i meant exactly what you said here. and you should stop referring to my life and make assumptions about me.

i disagree with you about mansi not being responsible for the mess in Varad's life, because she knew about his marital status before entering into a "sexual" relationship with him. if it was a platonic relationship, then she would be free of any blame. 

And yes, Varad is more responsible than either women. but this post was solely meant for comparision between mansi and sojal.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia.astk

Is it always about "Rights" Rekha? I feel Mansi has developed some kind of emotional bonding with Varad and does not want to let it go and now that the cat fight has started she wouldn't wan to lose in it. Didn't Sojal understand the "Rights" of being a wife or a mother or a DIL until Astha or Mansi came into picture? 

Dare the makers show Mansi in a different light other than being a normal cinema's "OTHER WOMAN" being a vamp or turning into psycho.She is what she is due to her insecurities just like @Prads said..she is a free bird..but why is she clinging to Varad? 
And also don't want to see Sojal crying now when she did not try harder to save the marriage, one point is she never understood the point correctly when it was falling apart. Hope she walks off the marriage and then eventually Mansi should also leave; Varad has to understand the importance of a marriage. 
Varad grew in a dysfunctional family and adopted a escapist attitude like you said..I have a feeling he has some idea on what goes behind the doors between his Baba -Ayi. How could he survive in a orthodox household where he boasts of a free-spirited mentality in front of Mansi? He too has a MCP attitude but does not show it off in front of the world just like NA and feels women are confined to only house. 
Nice points by all of you.

jia,

in one of the very first episodes sojal tells varad to do something about the way she is being treated at home by anjali, but he tells her to get lost if she cannot put up. i guess, as long as the husband is loyal, wives put up with most of their shit. that's how it is with women.

i feel, the makers are showing mansi this way, because there are a lot of women like her. she is exact opposite to sojal, who is uneducated, unrefined, unwise and uncouth. she is not a bad woman exactly, but when it comes down to her needs, she becomes worse than sojal. 
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Well written post . Really liked reading it though I disagree with most of what you said in it . 

First of all , let me clarify that I'm totally disinterested about SoVarMan triangle track & about the outcome of it . 
But that does not mean I'm not kinda happy to see Sojal suffering . She ABSOLUTELY deserves it & much more . She is nothing but a greedy , plotting , selfish & jealous woman with no goodness of heart or any sympathy for any woman in distress . So , why should I bother if she is in distress now ? She is as manipulating as Manasi is, not at all NAIVE & just because she is not very educated it does not give her ANY rights to be this mean-minded all this time . 
Astha was literally going through HELL after her marriage , the torture she suffered is really immense . But that didn't made her a conniving person like Sojal , did it ?? 
Sojal was a coward & a opportunist who kept her mouth shut NOT because she was in love with Varad or wanted to keep her family intact . She was, is & always will be  plain greedy & selfish . The kind of person who likes to put their own fault on other people's head & blame others for their misfortune . This kind of person does not generate 1 ounce of sympathy in my heart . 
I just feel worried for the little girl Kavya & ONLY for her sake I want Varad to consider this marriage once again . 

agree mishti. sojal behaved very badly with aastha and jyothi, but they never behaved that way with anyone, in spite of their sufferings. but aastha has a loving family to support her, if things go bad at her in-laws place. can sojal rely on jaya like that? jaya always tells her to stay put and find ways to please her in-laws and anjali threatens her that she would send her to her mother's place if she tries to use her brain. anjali restricts her to go out, eat out, buy a toy for her daughter... anything and everything. what do you expect from a girl, who is brought up by jaya and by her fate fell into the hellhole like Agni house? i don't hate sojal, but i pity her. yeah, she needs to repent and redeem. same applies for varad and mansi.

if sojal didn't love varad, she wouldn't bother about his affairs as she would get her money and jewellery anyway.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sathia007

NICE POST Rekha

VARAD/ SOJAL / MANSI story is a very realistic scenerio.

This is very common specially in  a propfession where menand women work together for a long hours - like media/ entertainmentn industry/ medical profession/ politics etc 

Extramarital relationship grows up for different reasons - like carrier bird/  without commitment excitement/ common liking & ambition/ physical attraction/ broken family , unhappy family, deprivation love & affection etc.

In all cases,  in moderm  world it is quite difficult to judge what is right and what is wrong. World is changing, our social structure / need / mentality - everything is changing.

However,  I am a very conservative minded person in this respect.  I can not support any extramarital relationship but it happens all the time in reality.

agree swathya. extra marital affairs happen in the society but they are never right, especially when children are involved.