Article About Virat {Bharat Chawda} ....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Zee TV's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (Director's Kut) will see a very important new entry in Bharat Chawda as Virat in tonight's episode. As already reported in media, Chawda will play the uncle of Raj (Mishkat Varma).

Virat, the character he will play will be connected to the back story of Bhavna (Reena Kapoor).

Basically, the man will be a good-looking, young bachelor who will be a typical Rajasthani in his look as well as in attire. He will also have a Rajasthani tone in his language.

His entry will take place amidst huge preparations happening for Raj and Avni's (Kanchi Singh) wedding. In one of the rituals happening, Anjali (Rukhsar Rehman) will tell that she awaits the arrival of one more person for the neg'. That will be when a car would arrive, and Virat, Anjali's BROTHERwill be shown getting down.

Moving to his character, Virat will be a completely negative character. He will immediately recognize Bhavna as Sangeeta, and will start making her life miserable. The man will be out to avenge an insult that Bhavna had meted out on him way in the past.

When contacted, Bharat told us, "I always used to follow this show, and it is a pleasure to be working in it now. It is nice to work with Rajan Sir (Shahi) and Zee TV. I get back to working with the channel after 10 long years, after Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj. As for my role in Aur Pyaar, I play the role of Virat who is Raj's mama. The best part about it is that I will be seen speaking 70 percent of Rajasthani and 30 percent of Hindi."

Get ready for this new spicy addition in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya..
wow... waiting for him to spice up the story line, but please dont disturb AvRaj marriage and the happiness!!
btw Stay tuned for more buckets of namak pani by BH..lol🤣
Originally posted by Sammy11

wow... waiting for him to spice up the story line, but please dont disturb AvRaj marriage and the happiness!!
btw Stay tuned for more buckets of namak pani by BH..lol🤣

Right ...

VIRAT 😡 , Dnt disturb AVRAJ ...

and Waiting to C capacity of BH's water tank ... 🤣 🤣   ðŸ¤£

capacity unlimited! Until her past track ends and AvRaj marriage track finishes!! 
dear where did PH/CV arrange water to supply her TANK when ppl faces shortage of water...

🤣   ðŸ¤£
PLZ CV/PH think about ppl 🤣   ðŸ¤£   
Thanks for Sharing Sana...!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Me also waiting to add some spice in the story line...!!😛 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š

But atleast he sud be light year away from AVRAJ...!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Or if he ever try to disturb AVRAJ, then we all will call our DABANGG INSPECTOR SHRUTI...!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Phir pakka isko dubo dubo ke maaregi...!!🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by subham101289

Thanks for Sharing Sana...!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Me also waiting to add some spice in the story line...!!😛 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š

But atleast he sud be light year away from AVRAJ...!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Or if he ever try to disturb AVRAJ, then we all will call our DABANGG INSPECTOR SHRUTI...!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Phir pakka isko dubo dubo ke maaregi...!!🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣 I'm imagining Shru dubo dubo kar maring them! ðŸ¤£
@sammy & subh that too in BH's water tank...
🤣   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   

POOR SANGEETA !! Cant take Revenge so we will {its like 2 in 1 }... 🤣
after all its OUR Responsibility ...
One more character from bhavnas past...
Thanks for sharing..