Cavya: Cabir + Navya or Harshya : Harshad + Navya : OS updated @pg 4

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey tada! I am back but from the day i started following this show and i am on I-F i have been poked by some of you to write something like fan fiction... So, Today i am trying something but definitely not  on ff but on one shot...

Well i guess some of them had tried their hand on this couple yeah this couple i mean imaginary hai but it is in mind of some people right????

Yes a One Shot on Cabir and Navya = Cavya or Harshad and Navya= Harshya

One Shot

Their is wedding going on in a Couple in love Gardens. Yes, This should be grand wedding for the couples who are getting married because its really a dream to get married in such a place. The Elegant Decorations with the red and white tulips. Having a silvery effect... Use of the white and grey curtains... and at the centre comes a mandap decorated with lilies and tulips... giving the effect of royal look... Actually it is a grand and royal wedding for some people... looks like though...

But in between this two people are going to suffer. But it's thier decision to choose their destiny. But the thing is if you choose it does fate play a role in it... People say "Zodi's are made in Heaven". Is it True????? Well seeing this nobody say like this though they mutually agree upon this to get marry one has his own reasons and other has his own... Who is suffering in between who is happy???? Happy is being with someone who makes you happy or being with one you thought who makes you happy...

A young bride is getting ready for her wedding and anxiously waiting for the arrival of her bridegroom... But there is something left which spokes a volume about her heart... that what is missing in her the glow when a girl is going to marry the glow which has to be there a shy smile which appears in thought of a guy she loves... But this bride is in thoughts... whether she is doing right or not... People say when you close your eyes you see the one who you like or you feel the person you want to be with... But she always feels the opposite of it... She tried hard to figure it out what she want or she is getting confused... She try to think of the person she is getting married but always end up with thinking of the person she longed tobe with... Suddenly, She was called...

Nandini- Navya! 

Navya comes out of her dreamy land.

Naya- Haan Nandu! Kya hua??

Nandini- Tu theekh toh hai kya soch rhi hai??

Navya (Smiles)- Kuch nhi bas tu suna kaisi hai aur  Chota Dhruv or Choti Nandini kaisa or kaisi hai? (Nothing, You tell How's you and small Dhruv or Small Nandini?)

(Guys Nandini got married to Dhruv and she is 5 month pregnant)

Nandini- Navya! They both are doing well?

Navya- Where is Dhruv, Maanik and all??

Nandini- They are all outside helping your parents...

Navya- Ohk... Nandu! I wanna ask you something...

Nandini- What Navya?

Navya- Does love really feels like this??

Nandini-  kya???

Navya- Nandu! pta nhi alag si hi feeling aa rhi hai its like that i shouldn't be here that main kahin aur belong krti hun something better... jaise i m leaving something behind...

Nandini- Navya! don't worry it happen jab shaadi hoti hai toh aisi feeling aati hi hai muje b aayi thi but see here are we me and dhruv happily married ab toh parents bhi banane vaale hai vo b twins ke... 

Navya- Nandu! I really feel somthing is wrong...

Nandini- Do you really love him?????

[Scene shift]

There is a guy standing in the balcony... Seeing nowhere he doesn't have any clue where to go or what to do? He is in a fix whether to follow his heart or whether to let her go... he doesnt even have a heart to accept his feelings or confess or rather he is too late too admit that... he is feeling restless as the time for the wedding is going near by... His heart is aching to see his love going apart from him... He had just closed his eyes to shoo off his feelings... Suddenly, he heard a voice of girl...

Mukti- Hey! tu yha kya kar rha hai??

Guy 1- Mukti tu yha? Mujhe laga tu vha chali gyi ho gyi???

Mukti- Hmmm... Pehle socha tha but socha tere saath chalu but tu yha kya kar rha hai tune jaana nhi hai kya??

Guy1-  Hmmm. Pta nhi Mukti muje kuch theekkh nhi lag rha jaise maano ki mere haath se sabkuch nikalta jaa rha hai jaise main kuch bhool rha hun kuch aisi cheez jo mere liye bahut precious ho...

Mukti- Kya bol rha hai tu???? Are you out of your mind or really you are feeling like this????

Guy1- What am i feeling like??

Mukti- Are you in love with Navya???

Guy1- Hmmm... pta nhi...

[Scene Shift]

Now there is a guy who is getting ready to go for the wedding.. He is the one of the kind who makes things goes his way. he never let anything go off his hand specially when he set his eyes off on something... He is smiling cunningly thinking of what's goanna be happen soon... having a devil smile and looking devilously handsome too... Suddenly, a girl came and ask about what he is needed to have... he looks  behind and smile at her...

Alya- Hey all set to leave...

Guy2- Yes, I am all set to leave...

Alya- You are happy naa about this marriage...

Guy2- Yes, i am really happy about this... after all i am getting what i wanted from the start...

Alya- I just want to ask something???

Guy2- Yes, Alya!!!!

Alya- Do you really love her and do you really intend to marry her????

Guy2- Hmmm... what you think about this???

To be Continued...

Please do comment i will update if you comment and tell what you like or not...

i need a complete X-Ray on your comment...

With Regards
dhruvika1991

Next Part-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4178091&TPN=4

Edited by dhruvika1991 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A complete X-Ray on my comment? Lol๐Ÿ˜†
Okay so, you have set up a brilliant mystery by not revealing the names of the two guys and I was like "I need to know now! Who is who?"

The obvious guess is Guy #1 is Cabir and guy #2 is Harshad, but you could have just done this to confuse everyone and in the OS it could be the other way around... this is not good! Update soon otherwise my brain will just over think and over analyse ๐Ÿ˜†

Pls Partner! Btw, the way you described Navya's turmoil was brilliant.. "Jaise kahin kuch choot raha hai" Jab we met? ๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon
-Partner
IlaTanwar thumbnail
I love to get confuse sometimes and most loved thung is to make someone else confuse too...
 Hope it go tye way i want... Hmmm... About the pairing... U r confuse i am too

Hmmm... Whom to choose yeah it can be either way but i am thinking lete go cabir's usual way of doing... What's say???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What he say always tabhaai tabhaai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: gujjupari

A complete X-Ray on my comment? Lol๐Ÿ˜†

Okay so, you have set up a brilliant mystery by not revealing the names of the two guys and I was like "I need to know now! Who is who?"

The obvious guess is Guy #1 is Cabir and guy #2 is Harshad, but you could have just done this to confuse everyone and in the OS it could be the other way around... this is not good! Update soon otherwise my brain will just over think and over analyse ๐Ÿ˜†

Pls Partner! Btw, the way you described Navya's turmoil was brilliant.. "Jaise kahin kuch choot raha hai" Jab we met? ๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon
-Partner

Edited by dhruvika1991 - 9 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really well written dear๐Ÿ˜ณ!*i'm tooo confused ...who is cabir and harshad!๐Ÿ˜†aww poor navya.still in a dilemma.who she loves she is confused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and DhruNi married!!!!!!!!*:Dโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธgonna have twinsss awwie๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธlove these two๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰can't wait for the pairing though๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
IlaTanwar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshikashaheer

Really well written dear๐Ÿ˜ณ!*i'm tooo confused ...who is cabir and harshad!๐Ÿ˜†aww poor navya.still in a dilemma.who she loves she is confused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and DhruNi married!!!!!!!!*:Dโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธgonna have twinsss awwie๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธlove these two๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰can't wait for the pairing though๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Then wait for the tabhaahi...๐Ÿ˜†
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š ur second para got me hell confused 
it was like a tongue twister for me ๐Ÿ˜†
simple sah cute writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i tell u write more 
IlaTanwar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiR

๐Ÿ˜Š ur second para got me hell confused 

it was like a tongue twister for me ๐Ÿ˜†
simple sah cute writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i tell u write more 

Where is my x-ray comment
ArshiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

Where is my x-ray comment

don't always luk for x-ray comment yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
m a prsn with few words ๐Ÿ˜›
IlaTanwar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiR

don't always luk for x-ray comment yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
m a prsn with few words ๐Ÿ˜›

Atleast for me give a detailed x-rray yaar i love to hear more even the thing u dont like
ArshiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

Atleast for me give a detailed x-rray yaar i love to hear more even the thing u dont like

i really cnt give out detailed descriptions :p 
there's nthg i disliked in this OS 
Navya Naveli's inner turmoil is pleasantly presented 
like i said 2nd para is ๐Ÿ˜•
callin chota dhruv n choti nandu relly made me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thats it :p 
the suspence ur tryin to hold on is gud but i hab figured out the boys :p