Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

Well i will think about this...

Paru remember this happening to us in SHQ forum? We both had almost stopped writing. At least I had pledged to never post any stuff on I-F after getting such low response. 
If Safi wasn't there, I would have never written again yaa! She is one amazing energizer. Even if she didn't ever read my work, she kept motivating! 

Ila...Never write for reviews, write if you want to and love to. If you really like to write then you won't be able to stop at all...just like me and Pari, who were not writers. In fact we both didn't know we could write anything other than notes and exam papers (and B'day wishes maybe) But we ventured much and here we are happily writing, without expecting about reviews, but just writing! 
If you aren't getting reviews then maybe you have to work a bit, but at the end of the day you will be the happiest when you read it on your own and see your self improve. I am using You not just for Miss. Dhruvika but just any writer who decide to not write further due to less reviews! :)
Also, if you keep getting disappointed seeing short reviews and keep asking for more, then readers will lose their interest to comment seeing you unsatisfied each time they comment! I know as a reader we want others to review our work, but pressuring one can never help. I am not saying you're wrong as I understand how you feel. I have even felt the worst, but that is how things are.
Don't take this in a negative manner. I am saying what I have seen in the last ten months of me being here! :)
The lesser you expect the better you get! :)
Hope you take this positively Ila! :)
Keep writing! 
Edited by BeyondWords - 9 years ago
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
See...The second part's language had improved so much! I really see a writer being born in you! Exceedingly well! I like your ideas, pretty well put! :)
Colored Kareena from B-W Madhubala! Cutay!
If I was Nandini I would have asked Navya to get married to Harshad! :p I have my own platter of reasons which I won't like to unravel sabke saamne!πŸ˜†
Okay, let's into serious business now! when you ask for X-ray review you actually mean that isn't it? I am pretty harsh reader actually, pretty radical in my views, be it a movie or a story! :)
The Harshad's revenge part, pretty convincing, also the fear Navya has! I like Cabir in this story, that's how I wanted him to be in the show! Since we are getting to read CaVya we are all enjoying much! :*
Now certain points you gotta keep in mind if you want the beauty of the writing to enhance (just suggestions, feel free to ignore)
When you write, keep in mind about the tense. I see sentences where you have used both tenses together which makes the lines grammatically incorrect.
Also you can avoid use of brackets to explain the background and keep it fluid.
And please don't italicize Comic Sans, it is tough to read in that font! :)  
all  in all, it was a good read...keep writing as that is how we grow! :)

Regards
Iptisha!
Edited by BeyondWords - 9 years ago
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
"he is the one who made his black and white madhubala a colorful Kareena Kapoor"
i was thinking abt the new Navya
Harshad😑
cabir-mukti bond is portrayed well
sry couldn't post nything for the first chapter
Nandu 5 months pregnant πŸ˜† Dhruv is going to be father of two kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update soon