arshi wedding: aana toh tha hi and a vm on love... new vm page 5 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hi kizh,

thanks... you liked? your dad and i must be around the same age, it is a beautiful song.

You are much younger than him!πŸ˜† My introduction to music from that time is through him and this uncle of mine, who can give you the whole who sang, wrote, composed, which movie for hindi songs. Apparently was a big hindi movie fan in his younger days, has got autographed photos of Shammi Kapoor and Sadhana! He had this whole collection of song books (the kind they use to sell in theatres in the old days) of hindi movies from the 60's and 70's.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Hard to say what I feel for that vm... too much personal connect, stories with it..

Yes the hazy dream world, Kaifi Azmi and Hemanthda created together in that song...sitting perfectly with the dream like unison of asr- Khushi.. thank u many times for bringing both together..
the halo like effect and the slow motions enhancing it many levels..

Like the way you used both stanzas for both of them separate..

Don't you think Khushi's big round bindi especially in the slow motion of her turning head away enhanced the sensuality many folds...

Thanks for transporting me to another world..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There is a telugu version of this song. Ghantasala, was the rafi of Andhra in the 50s, 60s, declared himself as big fan of Hemanth Kumar many times, not just his songs but his BG scores also.

This movie was Khamoshi, as you see the starting tune was from Tum pukar lo...Stanzas were different tune but over all highly inspired from Ye nayan dare..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=umzEeZ-d_yY[/YOUTUBE]
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di ye nayan dare dare is a soulful rendition.. and the words suit the vulnerability and acute need in both in the shots you let play out so beautifully in slow motion and a dreamy haze.. I heard the song in loop before going to sleep yesterday night.. felt peaceful..
But because it is a little too peaceful (and I 'll try explaining what I mean) I like your other VM with pehli baar mohabbat ki hai song better.. That has a certain carnal layer which adds to the frames. It was a night of union where both spoke from their heart but it was also seething with a physical yearning to be as close as possible.. to make love.. get drunk in it.. insistent undeniable urge that had my pulse racing madly.. 

Love how you let us indulge in the heady feeling with simple shots just focusing on the beautiful night. 

I immensely enjoyed all your wedding stuff. I am completely with you on the unneccesity (if that is a word) of the remarriage. And at times I was irritated with the extremely compliant ASR instead of the wild one I like better. Still his can't wait to touch you, kiss you, make you mine attitude and the I love you dammit before that and this night were more than worth it. And you made me fall in love with it all over again.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

Hard to say what I feel for that vm... too much personal connect, stories with it..

Yes the hazy dream world, Kaifi Azmi and Hemanthda created together in that song...sitting perfectly with the dream like unison of asr- Khushi.. thank u many times for bringing both together..
the halo like effect and the slow motions enhancing it many levels..

Like the way you used both stanzas for both of them separate..

Don't you think Khushi's big round bindi especially in the slow motion of her turning head away enhanced the sensuality many folds...

Thanks for transporting me to another world..

hi indu, thanks so much... and yes, everything can never ever be expressed when a thing has meaning.

fortunate to have things of meaning in this transitory ever flashing by world...
i did not do the two stanzas for the two of them consciously... it just flowed like that. i absolutely love the specific kind of love kaifi explores in the song... especially main maan bhi loon kabhi haar... years later who knew i would see a magnificent man do that.

the round bindi... i sort of noticed it... she looked lovely in that sequence, like a real woman, being wooed by her mate, aroused, yet shy, unprepared, and yet aroused... this time in life... so beautiful.

yeh nain dare dare, yeh jaam bhare bhare absolutely.

lovely telegu song. there is of course a bangla version of hemanta's, he sounds beautiful as always, however the bangla version is a much more predictable, though intimate love song. the hindi touches another plane, or so i feel.

this too is from khamoshi, the original bangla film... deep jwele jai.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTkBeVQmwg[/YOUTUBE]

and just to get a little more carried away, here's tum pukar lo from khamoshi... gulzar's words. met the director asit sen's niece, she said, he is the guy we see from the back sitting on the chair... hitchcock like asit sen liked to do a little appearance in his films.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGMIFnIlWw[/YOUTUBE]

credit: uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

You are much younger than him!πŸ˜† My introduction to music from that time is through him and this uncle of mine, who can give you the whole who sang, wrote, composed, which movie for hindi songs. Apparently was a big hindi movie fan in his younger days, has got autographed photos of Shammi Kapoor and Sadhana! He had this whole collection of song books (the kind they use to sell in theatres in the old days) of hindi movies from the 60's and 70's.

oh young me hehe. my music introducer was my mother... all sorts of music... and yes an unhealthy almost level of knowledge (not considered knowledge back then) of all things hindi films. my father stayed mainly with western classical and some english music, jazz sort from the fifties... nat king cole being a major favourite and rabindrasangeet. lots of gana at home, you just picked up things... i am in no way very knowledgeable, but the older i grow the more i fall for hindi songs... old, not so old, new.

your uncle sounds lovely... we all need at least one such person in our lives, yes?

Di, your writings and vm...so beautiful and enchanting. πŸ‘β€οΈβ­οΈ Watching this vm again made me cry. 😭  How I miss Arnav and Khushi so much.  Oh, and I am totally in love with this song, Pehli Baar Mohabbat!!  Huge hug for you!  πŸ€—Thanks di!!Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di ye nayan dare dare is a soulful rendition.. and the words suit the vulnerability and acute need in both in the shots you let play out so beautifully in slow motion and a dreamy haze.. I heard the song in loop before going to sleep yesterday night.. felt peaceful..

But because it is a little too peaceful (and I 'll try explaining what I mean) I like your other VM with pehli baar mohabbat ki hai song better.. That has a certain carnal layer which adds to the frames. It was a night of union where both spoke from their heart but it was also seething with a physical yearning to be as close as possible.. to make love.. get drunk in it.. insistent undeniable urge that had my pulse racing madly.. beautifully said, and i completely agree. kaifi's words have that essence of something carnal perhaps in a language of that time, though i do find his lovemaking timeless... however, hemanta's voice is guarded on that physical aspect, choosing soulful... this was the sensibility of those days. mohit chauhan and vishal bharadwaj and gulzar bring a contemporary, tactile love song that touches you and nudges away resistance to enter spaces you don't think a song would enter... totally that farmhouse night., as i told you earlier, i set both and let the husband hear.. he has not really heard either before...instantly pucked pehli baar. interesting no the language of asong? the full thing... pace, instruments, words, melody... voice...

and i find a curious match between asr/barun and mohit chauhan... something now, something from then and kind of timeless, yet always right here... classic yet of this very moment.

Love how you let us indulge in the heady feeling with simple shots just focusing on the beautiful night. 

I immensely enjoyed all your wedding stuff. I am completely with you on the unneccesity (if that is a word) of the remarriage. And at times I was irritated with the extremely compliant ASR instead of the wild one I like better. Still his can't wait to touch you, kiss you, make you mine attitude and the I love you dammit before that and this night were more than worth it. And you made me fall in love with it all over again.

unnecessity.

okay, we make it a word, what say.

thanks, rhea for enjoying the endless bits on remarriage... the track i dooon't like ha ha.

i adore the wild one... and the flirt... and the one who can't keep his hands off her... and the one who loves letting her know they were already married... isn't he ad.o.ra.ble...

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely wonderful.
 the VM in nude color made the surreal moment more enthralling.
what an amazing song selection. I really love the song, but never listened to it with so much attention. As you posted the lyrics, now I loved the song even more. The words seem really written for Arnav.
Uff the farmhouse scene is the ever best love scene I saw in my life. The looks in his eyes and his body language and so as hers, did anybody see such romance ever in their life! I didn't for sure. Every time I watch I just go beyond ecstasy.
You are right, how he just couldn't come to his Khushi! When he hated her then he made her his own, and now after that bharosa, the commitment and after crossing all the hurdles, after breaking all the barriers, when they finally were together, how could he back off! backing off from khushi actually was committing suicide for him.

But that time when the the forum was really hyper in anticipation whether Arnav would appear on the mandap or not, some of us guessed he wouldn't. That's why they showed the consummation right before the wedding day. they might had a plan to separate them and would've shown Khushi pregnant. Another thing, you noticed or not that NK was wearing almost the same attire like Arnav. So some of us also anticipated that NK would marry Khushi if Arnav wouldn't come.
But the most significant thing is what you said,
"par ana to tha hi!"
credit goes to the maker

thanks for the PM, otherwise I would miss such a beautiful post.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi beautiful , super melodious πŸ‘
Kaifi Azmi and Hemant K and their combo in each and every song they have together is nearly intoxicated because of Hemant's husky voice like he is delivering dialogues."Thehrao" in his voice is what sings along with him and that is what touches your souls .Beautiful goldie days creation.

at the same time the haziness in the VM is creating intoxication in between these two lovers which creates ecstasy around every heart.

"aana tou tha hi"...Yes 

He can't refuse Khushi's wish "aaj hum se dair mat karwaye ga" and his promise...see u soon...dair nahin karwaonga'

this is where ASR stands for me...commitment and when Daadi told him everything, behind closed eyes He saw this farm house and her Bharosa on his pyar...
right after that dreadful night...and the very same way HIS mother's wish and prayer came into action on their anniversary , the garland fell off for blessing her children and to show Khushi HIS true hurting Heart among pigeons...today HIS mother again showed him the way through a ROSE that how his thornful acts are Hurting an innocence Heart , his Khushi's Heart...

"main aaj sirf tumhari wajha se Kharda hoon" 
 and He was holding her in his arms..."Khushi tum ne Mujhe Khada karke...mere sare sawaloon ke Jawab dila diye..."

HE found all answers in her...He is Home.