Come Celebrate Arshi's Wedding [2nd Anni]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A beautiful post. Yes it has been 2 years but when ever I watch it , it gives me a freshness it never losses its essence Arnav and Khushi Hamesha. Thanks a lot for the PM  
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL thread di!!! ❤️

Those were the best days of IPKKND for us ArShians as Arnav and Khushi were actually getting married. I remember I used to watch each epiosde of this track at least twice a day (skipping ShayDi scenes), and I continue watching the scenes. I would rewind each scene of Arnav/Barun as he was just so full attitude and style! That "Hi" during the shagun scene... OMG I almost died! And then him walking up the mandir stairs in the kul-devi puja epi... Khushi/Sanaya looking drop dead gorgeous in every outfit of her wedding functions! ❤️ And then the haldi, "Ane do", and consumation scene... Ahhh!

Wow! It's 2nd wedding Anni already! 🥳 I never felt IPK ended for me as I continued watching it until star minus deleted some epis.
But I'm so grateful that IPK re-runs started airing on TV Asia last year and I got a chance to relive all the beautiful moments all over again. And guess what? The re-marriage track just started! 🥳

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary ArShi and ArShians! 🥳 ❤️

Miss IPKKND/ArShi/SaRun a lot!!! Edited by ProudArShian - 9 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Beautiful Thread

Happy 2nd Anniversary
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely, faiqa...

just read it... great walk through all those grand and yet specific feelings of two people who didn't know what hit them and by the time they did, running away was not an option.

particularly enjoyed your edits and visuals of the ceremonies.

a very good anniversary to the two lovers... marriage no marriage, they are united. their dhadkan tied by a dori.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

A beautiful post. Yes it has been 2 years but when ever I watch it , it gives me a freshness it never losses its essence Arnav and Khushi Hamesha. Thanks a lot for the PM  

Thnx Srilathllla😊

It doesn't seem at all that two years have been passed already.The love of their essence is as fresh as it could be as always.😳

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudArShian

OMG beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL thread di!!! ❤️

Those were the best days of IPKKND for us ArShians as Arnav and Khushi were actually getting married. I remember I used to watch each epiosde of this track at least twice a day (skipping ShayDi scenes), and I continue watching the scenes. I would rewind each scene of Arnav/Barun as he was just so full attitude and style! That "Hi" during the shagun scene... OMG I almost died! And then him walking up the mandir stairs in the kul-devi puja epi... 🤢 Khushi/Sanaya looking drop dead gorgeous in every outfit of her wedding functions! ❤️ And then the haldi, "Ane do", and consumation scene... Ahhh!

Wow! It's 2nd wedding Anni already! 🥳 I never felt IPK ended for me as I continued watching it until star minus deleted some epis.
But I'm so grateful that IPK re-runs started airing on TV Asia last year and I got a chance to relive all the beautiful moments all over again. And guess what? The re-marriage track just started! 🥳

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary ArShi and ArShians! 🥳 ❤️

Miss IPKKND/ArShi/SaRun a lot!!!

Hey Afsha Proud 😊

Yes , those were some days when we used to wait all day long , and first thing coming home from work is watching epi and then something else .Crazy days and then I used to read everyone and write on fb for every epi everyday and then discussions...those were the days...Sigh now😭

but as you said , not over ...we are still here...celebrating with them each and everyday.

I am so jealous of you...😕 I don't have Anything on TV...and you will be surprised I watched everything online and yes YT and even SP had all those videos ...now I enjoy my own...

Thnx
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xpress-

Beautiful Thread

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Thnx Xpress...

happy anniversary😊
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2