Rajkumar Hirani signs Alia Bhatt for his new movie GK

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Rajkumar Hirani signs Alia Bhatt for his new movie GK

Published on September 26, 2014 by rocky

Even before release of his upcoming movie PK, famous Bollywood Director Rajkumar Hirani announced his new movie "GK". It will be sequel to his upcoming movie "PK" and will nowhere be related to PK.

She is gung ho about it.

Sources told that the new movie "GK" revolves around a dumb girl that how she went on to become successful even after not being able to make it to hot seat and losing KBC's fastest finger first round consecutively for 20 times in 2 seasons and then being invited to show after few seasons as a special guest.

So, clearly like his all other movies Raju is trying to give some message through this movie.

Alia who likes to play difficult role in her movies will play the role of retarded girl said that she is very excited for this movie and said that she signed the movie just after reading the title of movie and didn't even bother to read the script as movie title seemed so challenging to her.

The actor who will play role of lead actor is still undecided, Sources have said that Amitabh Bachchan is lobbying for his son to get him role of KBC's host in the movie but Raju is more interested to sign Anil Kapoor who has already proved his mettle in Oscar winning Slumdog millionaire.

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/09/26/rajkumar-hirani-signs-alia-bhatt-for-his-new-movie-gk/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Dam you faking news, I got excited.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
From the title itself I knew it was a fakingnews. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

From the title itself I knew it was a fakingnews. 

u are SK ๐Ÿ˜†matlab Smart Kid๐Ÿ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Koolie I thought Alia ki lottery lag gayi gonna work with Raju but when I read that she got GK sequel of PK I got it its faking news again ๐Ÿคฃ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

u are SK ๐Ÿ˜†matlab Smart Kid๐Ÿ˜†

But going by the trend this probably already has given KJo ideas and this fakingnews might turn true. ๐Ÿ˜†
GK is what? Goalkeeper? ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: DyOTHMAn

GK is what? Goalkeeper? ๐Ÿคฃ

General Knowledge, the only thing Alia is pro at...๐Ÿ˜†
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Its good in the process of film making Alia ki GK sudhar jayega.๐Ÿ˜†Edited by AbhiLovesShreya - 9 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
so Alia's 'Genius of the Year' was the trailer of this GK๐Ÿ˜†