mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Feel free to discuss movies you've recently seen.

Link to the previous thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3851153

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not about a movie but the show Frasier is so awesome
I watch it every morning I can 

I love Niles πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Hi I watched today hero panti n actually loved it. Tiger shroff was amazing though story is weak but kriti n tiger were amazing..
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK so finally I watched HSKD.

And did I like it?

Shit...I loved it to bits.πŸ€— It is a perfect ROM-COM in the latest times.😳 Much better than similar films like 2 States. (Maybe that was also coz I already knew the whole story.)

From the beginning to the very end I was just simply into it. I laughed, ROFL'd and shed a tear as well.

The light moments between Kavya and Humpty are the key moments. From their first meeting in her Mama's houseπŸ˜† to the nth times he tries to meet her and spend time with her...everything is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.😳 I loved so many moments that I can't even list them. Let me try:

1. The scene in the car after they steal money from Gurpreet's culprit. The way Kavya says "Tujhe suit nahin karta!"

2.The moment they meet and he says "tu local toh nahin lagti.", "tu mere liye yeh sab kyun karegi." And she says "Pehli nazar ka pyaar jo ho gaya tujhse."πŸ˜†

3. The coffee shop scene, the moment when he sees her selling her gold earrings, the way he laughs at her when she tells him about the lehenga story.πŸ˜†

4. The way he asks her out for party and says "OH! Party itni lambi nahin chalegi, aaj rat tak khatam ho jayegi."πŸ˜†Asks her to wear western clothes and not patiala.

5.The way she says apna yeh DDLJ hangover utaar le.πŸ˜† HUMPTY oh HUMPTY!!πŸ€—

6. The Gurudwara scene...the first time they meet after that...the excitement in Kavya's voice...ALoo needs an applause for this scene. I loved her in there.πŸ‘

7. Samjhawan full song...it is beautiful. 😳The way Kavya says "Jo Dilli main reh gaya woh reh gaya...ab toh America jaane ki tayyari."😭

8. Humpty's poem...Tomorrow you go...πŸ€—

9. All the terrace scenes are so damn C-U-T-E. I was just looking at those two made-for-each-other people.😳

10. When Kavya drinks too much and flirts with him in some store room, Humpty tries cooking, he jogs DAILY.

11. When she calls him "Humpty-Dumpty" once.😳 The way her uncle says "Aaj ka driver bahut cute hai."πŸ˜†

Two of the stand out scenes for me are the conversations Humpty and Kavya's father have. One on the station and one after jogging.

I love the jogging convo❀️...the way Humpty says "Mian sab kuch Kavya ke liye kar raha hoon...aap ke liye nahin.", "Main Kavya ke liye behtar insaan ban sakta hoon...badal nahin sakta apne aap ko." 

Humpty earned my respect in this scene.😎😳

The second convo for obvious reasons is my favourite.Especially the thing he says for Shonty and Potlu.πŸ€—

SHONTY-POTLU need special credits dude. These two were flawless.πŸ€— *CUTIES*😳 Especially the scene in truck and outside Gurudwara.

Ashutosh Rana did a terrific job. So did Humpty's father. I loved these two equations as well.😳 The way he simply gave him money for Kavya's lehenga.

Sidharth's role was just so stupid and well not much needs to be talked about.πŸ˜†

Aloo was just so peppy and funny and fun to watch. She was simple and bubbly yet that spark shone out so brightly. Varun was also good in the fun scenes and well that means the major part. I was disappointed in the crying scenes but well he made up for it over all.

P.S. I LOVE the last moment the most❀️...Aloo as SRK and Humpty crying and all. I think Varun could have done better though over there.

P.P.S. I think Saturday-2 was not required even though I love that song.

"Bahut HOT lag rahi hai." and that jaw-dropped expression.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

"Main paida hi hot hui thi!!!"πŸ˜†

Ratings: 5/5πŸ˜‰

MUST WATCH with family, friends and everyone else you can catch hold of.πŸ˜†
Edited by zohasad2.0 - 9 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bookmarking πŸ˜³
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Begin Again

Expected something good and ended up watching something below average. There is no solid story or climax and the whole time I was waiting for something good and exciting to happen. At one point the movie gives Music & Lyrics (Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore movie) vibes and suddenly it annoys the viewer

Both Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffalo (one of my favourites) are wasted in the flick. As for Adam Levine, he looked more confused and kind of lost 

Overall I did not enjoy it. Bummer!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
The Godzilla new one.
A must watch. Very nicely made.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Twenty Feet From Stardom

This is an Academy Award winning documentary about background singers to the stars. It is an interesting portrayal of the voices backing up the superstars. Interestingly touches upon racism and sexism in the music industry.

The pace could have been better and it could be made more interesting. But it is a well made documentary that is a bit heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finding Fanny: what an amazing little movie! must watch. Perfect cast. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bangalore Days (Malayalam): awweee.. such an adorable movie.. Lovedd it.. everyone was amazing.. the story was amazing.. the bonding of Kutta, Kunju and Aju was amazing.. but if you ask me my favourite characters were Nivin, Nazriya and Fahaadh (I'm biased to him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†).. they were so damn good.. Nazriya-Fahad's love story was sooo cute..they make a really good pair..and they are married.. what a coincidence.. LOL.. Dulquer was good too but I wasn't too interested in his or Sarah's story.. I was more on the side of Nivin and Nazriya's story.. Nivin Pauly played his character to the T.. he was Kuttan.. As if that's how he was in his real life.. and he makes a really good pair with Isha.. they played the sahiba tune from Thattathin Marayathu too.. she's so pretty.. Kuttan's mom was another piece πŸ˜† The songs are all situational nothing is there just for the heck of it.. I totally loved the movie..must watch 4/5