FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

part 8
so Riya was the girl who me Ram loved n it's also clear their love was true n unfulfilled... Priya is some where reassemble of Riya why do I feel Priya is rebirth of Riya for to get her love back in this live... what ever it is but I m loving this can he if I m right then Priya is the only is his first love always... so Ram's family decided to fight back against Juhi good... I guess when Priya will meet it will be more clear view abt her by AK that what it is... I still doubt in Rajat he is kinda wired there is something which he us hiding from all...

leena04 thumbnail

part 9
why do Nuts hate Priya??? but one thing is sure Priya is not just human she have some super natural power in her that's why Juhi didn't able to harm her if she wanted she could have made her die but beside she misguided her abt Ram that what I feel... but it's really scary why is Ram is so attached to her if he don't love... he loves only Riya who looks a like Priya... moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 10
so I was right it's Ram & Riya's pic... now all the puzzle corrected some r still missing jut only time will tell Rajat's possessiveness is increasing towards Priya I guess he started falling for her... hope hd don't harm her or any how knowing after RaYa... but the past was really painful n the way Ram behaved with Priya causing her hurt so sad she got injured due to Ram but last part delight for heart too good loved RaYa r again together n happy also...

leena04 thumbnail

part 11
now so who is Shaan new crime patner of Juhi never mind. .. loved the whole update the wag RaYa's bond getting stronger is awesome hope like Sid & Somaya Nuts & Rishi also accepts Priya soon... now seems new trouble arrived around...

leena04 thumbnail

part 12
the plan to get trap Shaan n Juhi is awesome but hope other people who know Priya is safe Ram is taking Priya to hold hope all sound safe n good...

leena04 thumbnail

part 13
I guess it was small one but very scary finally Shaan & Juhi reached out to Priya some how... Ram should have stayed the with her of else need to call someone to be with her... now what? ??

leena04 thumbnail

part 14
it was pain full to see Priya getting dead crap Juhi still runs away will Ram save her by making her vampire...

leena04 thumbnail

part 15
was killing Juhi is this much simple task? then why didn't they tried it before then running away all the time... I guess something is surly there behind this story... even shocking Priya was healing by herself not quickly but it was how it could be hope to find answer soon... why Priya's parents stays a part would like to know...

leena04 thumbnail

part 48
so Ram is in same thoughts as we readers how is Priya healing by herself but still come up with no answer do she is human of not??? well loved Priya & Somaya pair they r really cute mmm date with Ram awesome.. so finally story back in to present awesome I m gonna loved it hope all goes well soon...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 17 (a)
awesome so RaYa is on their first date too gud lovely finally Ram asked for Priya marriage leaving all his fear a side. .. enjoying in whole way... but still didn't get one thing what power do Priya have in her human body can't understand. ..