FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very well end of Raya beautiful story with their marriage and now two souls are ready to became one. The consummation of two lovers in their love land which only revolve around each other.
thanx for the pm continue writing the stories on Raya
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
will read whole updates very soon... I promise...

leena04 thumbnail

nice concept u r really taking difficult task as always too good awesome moving for next to read... awesome update...

leena04 thumbnail

part 2
Priya loves Ram so as Ram do with Priya but what is up to with Ram why they don't get married??? I loved the past event. .. the bond between Priya n Shipra brought years in my eyes so touchy mother daughter covey too good I so loved it mossed my mom a lot. ... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 3
story is going on very interesting way... hope the killer boy I'd not Ram n yaha bhi Rajat... god save me from him... moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 4 (a)
awesome update I must say very good in all way so finally hero ki entry ho hi gayi so it was Ram who is vampire but just confused do no one knows abt their ID or what?
n how how come Priya didn't get hypnotise by Ram???? but Ram saving Priya every time means she have special place in his heart hope this Juhi's chapter never opens up ... moving for next to see that happens next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 4 (b)
awww it's kinda intersting then anything else around I can't stop my self reading further so Rajat Priya is just Buddy. .. nothing more then that even Rajat knows something abt vampires but what to know need to move for next.. so RaYa finally falling for each other awesome moving for next to read ...

leena04 thumbnail

part 5
awesome so nice time Bro sis duo spans on river side lol... Priya enjoyed a lot with Rajat... nice to read... so Ram finally killed Shahil to save Priya happy he is too protective towards her... RaYa spend whole night with each other in arms too good dreamy... but what the heck Juhi is back n next to Priya... god do she know Ram loves Priya or what???? moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 6
god this Juhi is such a creep lady... crap she is hope Priya finds the truth by herself... but I still wonder if vampires r dead how they be able to produce the baby??? well will get to see in next updates I guess... BTW I loved all the update it's getting interesting after each update too good awesome enjoyed. .. well there is nothing to say abt Rajat & Priya I feel something wrong with him but don't know what so moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 7
it's so small update yaar but was very interesting so before Priya Ram even love someone else whom Juhi killed she is truly pain for sure... but who was she how she died? ?? moving to read next...