FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

aman u replied her more than her commnts ðŸ˜†

KYA kar sakte hai ab batana to pdega na madam ko😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punijesus

Whatt!!!did i read d last part now? Yaar.. anjaann saab dnt end d story pllzzz...😭😭😭

AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls aur ek kahani likho na pls
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So here is Epilogue

Warning : HOT Content read it ur own Risk lol

( hot part credit goes to DEVIL bcoz i m innocent bachha cant write ahem ahem ab update pade)

Author's POV

Marriage Day

Eveng :

Soumya  :    So, he really won't tell you  where he's taking you?
Priya :         No, it's a surprise.

Soumya :    Take care of yourself.

Priya : thanx i ll...

Priya's POV

Ram and I walked to the car whilst All family member applauded for us. I smiled at everyone when the door closed and the car took off, bringing us wherever we were going.

The plane had landed and we had taken off a while ago. Now we were walking through the crowded streets of some kind of city and everybody looked happy and festive. As if they knew that this was a very special day. Over here,' Ram said as he grabbed my hand and once again lead me towards a boat. He got in and so did I. Ram smiled at me and I smiled back.. The boat started and with some speed we travelled over sea, going to a destination for me yet unknown.

Just a few minutes later the boat slows, we had arrived at the island

I spotted the island a lot quicker than any human could've done, and it was breathtaking. The untamed nature, the gorgeous water... It's perfect,' I said to Ram. It was a gift For u from my side. Hence it's called Rayaland,' Ram told me. I once again was surprised by the Name so i asked What is Raya means...

he Laugh and said Ra starting  two words from my name and Ya last two words from ur name...RaYa...

wow the only word came out from my mouth...

And Why My last two words...

he looks in my eyes come close to me and said...bcoz our love start from mine(RA) and end on yours(Ya)...thats y...i was so lost in Ram...

, Ram had lifted me from my seat and started to carry me towards the house on the island, bridal style...

he place me on ground... it was an exquisite place.

His hand in mine,

he shows me the kitchen and bathroom, making sure I'm acquainted with the human necessities. We end up in the master bedroom, pristine and untouched; I wonder when it was last used.

"Priya?" He asks; a touch of trepidation in his voice. He stands before me, his eyes a beautiful.

"Come for a midnight swim with me?"

His cool touch is refreshing against the island air, gently stroking the ring that adorns my finger. I watch as his eyes darken, watching him swallow several times.

"That sounds nice." My voice trembles, and it comes out just a bit louder than a whisper. I smile at him, pushing down my sudden nervousness.

He returns my smile but looks more relieved than anything else. I may not be an magician, but I can feel the unease radiating off him. I turn and walk to the dresser, mysuitcase. After an unzip and a peek, I remember that Nutz has packed for me. I change my mind and turn to him.

He speaks before I have the chance. "I'm sure you'd like a minute or two..." He trails off, motioning toward the bathroom. "It was a long journey."

I nod, I am indeed in need of a few minutes to myself, but I don't move, instead I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel his lips against my forehead, trailing down to my temple.

"Don't take too long, Mrs. Kapoor. I'll be waiting for you in the water."

I smile wide, the way he said Mrs. Kapoor makes me unexpectedly giddy. I open my eyes to see him walking away and opening the Door . He is shrugging off his shirt and drops it to the floor. My gaze is fixated on his back, muscular and toned to perfection

"I'll be there quick," I say before enter in the bathroom.

I try to calm myself; looking at myself in the mirror. make-up has faded. Looking away I notice that there bathrobe as hung a from the doorknob. I change and splash some cool water on my face. Looking at my reflection, I sigh; I want to be beautiful for him. I study my reflection and see nothing I haven't seen thousands of times before. Then I imagine myself with flawless skin and chocolate  eyes. Surprisingly enough, I don't imagine myself much different.. I shake my head and laugh. This is my honeymoon, I got married today. And now... Though I feel no different physically, my emotions are teetering on the edge of a strange sort of excitement, I somehow feel different.

I am suddenly feeling a confidence and a pressing need. My husband is waiting for me.

I turn and leave the room, walking slowly toward the doors. I amble down to the beach  my toes curling at the temperature of the water. ... So good.

At first I don't see him, my eyes wandering the horizon. I walk past a palm tree with a curved branch that hangs out over the water, and hanging upon the branch was the rest of Ram's clothes.

He is naked.

I stop, breathing hard when I see him waist deep in the water. His skin manages to glisten against the moonlight, and looks so inviting. He doesn't turn to face me, but I am sure that he heard me approach. I'm caught off guard by his lack of clothes I reach up and untie the robe,; I drop it up next to Ram's clothes

I'm waist deep before Ram extends his hand and I make my way to him as quickly as I can.

RAM's POV

I stood waist deep in the ocean, trying to calm myself. If I had a heart, its beats would be echoing through the palm trees right now, betraying my lack of confidence. I took an unnecessary deep breath, and concentrated on the way the moonlight shimmered off the water, reducing everything to black, white and grey.

How could I possibly make love to her without hurting her?

I chided myself. Here I was, a century-old vampire, and I was reduced to a quivering coward. Admittedly, part of my anxiety was worrying that I would be awkward, or inappropriate,. More than anything though, I feared hurting Priya yet again.

Priya's shower had ended a while ago, and I couldn't hear her moving around the house. For the millionth time, I wished I could hear her thoughts. Was she regretting her decision for a honeymoon? What was she doing in there? As much as I wanted to peer through the distance into the windows, I kept my back turned. She could take as much time as she needed.

Then I heard her crossing the sand to the palm tree. She paused, and I listened as she tried to slow the frenetic beat of her heart. Was she just nervous? Or did she finally feel the overdue fear of what we were about to do?

I envisioned her face, the perfect pale cheeks, her chocolate eyes. My mind filled with the possibilities of what Priya would be wearing. Despite Nutz's attempts to hide this detail, I knew that she had purchased an assortment of lingerie for Priya. Phantom heat rushed through my stomach as I pictured one particular item, sheer and pale blue, with barely enough fabric to cover her skin. I exhaled as I heard Priya drop something on the tree"a robe?"and slowly walk through the gentle waves to meet me.

I studied the moon, urging myself to stay calm, and ignore every impulse to turn, to rush to her, to devour her skin with my mouth. The image of her face grew larger, until it felt like a shining sun against my back, beckoning me to stand in its I finally turn to priya

Priya placed her hand on my own, light as a whisper, and warmer than the tropical water. That simple touch sent electric ripples through my body. I would not hurt her.

"Beautiful," Priya said, her eyes gazing at the nearly full moon.

Silly Priya. She had no idea that nothing in the heavens could compare to her. "It's all right," I replied. I turned to face Priya and my eyes blazed. Naked, with the waves lapping tenderly against her waist, she was beyond perfection. Her p skin gleamed in the moonlight, her wet hair appeared nearly black in the darkness. She looked like a delicate figurine, so fragile. I intertwined our fingers and dipped her hand under the water to keep the chill from her skin.

"But I wouldn't use the word beautiful, not with you standing here in comparison."

The corners of her lips curved upward, and she slowly moved her other hand to rest against my chest. Another current jolted through me, and I couldn't control a shudder as Priya's heat blazed through my empty heart. Her pulse beat through my system, lighting a match that began deep in my body. I tried to slow the flames, knowing I could not allow the passion to consume me completely. If even for a second I pushed too hard or squeezed too much, I might kill her. Fear surged through me, dousing the growing inferno which had been blossoming in my legs, my groin, my stomach. My worst nightmare pulled me back"Priya, deathly pale, her neck lolled too far to the side and gashed open, her unblemished skin shredded. I tensed as I tried to think of any excuse to delay our consummation while dual monsters ripped and fought at the edges my mind. My predator's hunger struggled for release. I'd never seen Priya naked before, and in the glimmering moonlight, I could trace her singing blood as it coursed through her veins with every rapid heartbeat. But I had fought that demon enough to know that no matter what happened, I would not hurt Priya because of her blood. The other monster, my greedy, untamed human side, reared its head and could barely be contained. My lack of experience made it even worse. Could I control these rabid, forgotten human urges combined with my deadly vampire strength?

"I promised we would try." I whispered. "If...if I do something wrong, if I hurt you, you must tell me at once." Every nerve snapped to attention. I couldn't let down my guard for even a fraction of a second.

Priya nodded, holding my gaze. She stepped closer and rested her head against my chest. "Don't be afraid," she cooed.

In an ironic effort to protect her, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body against my own. The flames exploded through my chest again. The sensation of our skin meeting felt like ice dropped in a boiling kettle. Surprisingly she didn't shiver, but closed her eyes and murmured, "We belong together."

I could never have predicted my response to her statement. Words could not explain how much I loved Priya, how I would do anything to keep her happy and safe. We did belong together, and the truth of it rang out across the ocean like chimes.

"Forever." I stepped back, pulling her deeper into the water until it reached Priya's collarbone. The only way I could proceed slowly was if I removed the distraction of her nakedness. I wanted to start with her beautiful face, to watch her expressions as we blindly explored with our hands.

Priya smiled up at me, content and trusting. I reached up one hand to stroke her cheek, the other on her waist. I kissed her slowly. She placed both her hands on my shoulders and leaned into me. She parted her lips, deeply inhaling my sweet scent and closing her eyes. I brushed my lips against her jawline, pausing at the soft spot behind her ear. Priya's breathing roughened and she tilted her head to the side to expose her neck. I breathed her unique aroma, fresh lavender and freesia, mixed with her pulsating blood, the tang of salt, and the smell of strawberries from her shampoo. I kissed the smooth skin down to her shoulder. My hand slid to her lower back, while the other caressed her collarbone. "I love you, Ram. I'm not afraid. I trust you," Priya whispered.

Encouraged by her words, though still doubting them, I traced her shoulder with the tip of my nose. My hand slid down her sternum, moving to stroke the underside of her breast. Priya shivered, and I heard her heart race. I felt her n###e harden under my thumb and it was like we were two bolts of energy, combining in the water. A jolt ran through her and passed on to me. Priya's breathing grew harder. She looked up at me, her lips still parted and her eyes full of longing. I obliged, and kissed her mouth, fighting to be gentle. She returned my embrace, pushing her lips harder against mine, entwining her fists in my hair and yanking. Both of my hands clenched her backs. Our bodies responded with a burst of heat, as if we were standing in a pit of fire rather than the ocean. I glanced down to see if the water was boiling, shocked to see that it wasn't even steaming.

Priya pulled away, panting. She grinned, her eyes disbelieving.

"You are so perfect, Ram. I'm just in awe of you."

"Me?" What was wrong with this woman? Was she really so blind? "Priya, you have no idea how gorgeous you are. I can't even find the words to describe what you're doing to me. I never felt this alive the entire time I was a human. That I can feel this now, as a vampire, is unbelievable. I'm the luckiest husband in the entire world."

"I'm the luckiest wife." Priya ran both of her hands against my chest.

I kissed her once, lingering, before pulling away. With both hands around her waist, I lifted her up above me. Water droplets cascaded over her b###ts and down her belly, reflecting the moonlight like gemstones trickling against her skin. I slowly lowered her, kissing her stomach, her neck and chin. Priya pushed my face toward her and crushed my lips with added hunger. I felt myself harden as her pelvis rotated against mine. She groaned softly as her nails raked down my back.

"Priya," I growled lowly. "Please be careful. I'm barely containing myself. I'm trying to go slow so I don't lose control."

She broke away again, her cheeks flushed bright pink.

"I'm sorry, Ram. I don't mean to get carried away. I just want you so."

"Oh, Priya, I want you more than anything in the world."

I couldn't resist. I had to see her body, feel the entirety of her skin. In one fluid movement, I picked her up and stepped toward the beach. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and began kissing along my chin and neck. Despite my better judgment, I raced out of the water. I crossed the sand in a short second and stepped into the bedroom.

With one hand, I parted the gauzy netting and slowly laid Priya, still dripping wet, across the bedspread. God, she was divine. Seeing her thin body, pale and feminine, offering herself to me without fear, it was like my own personal heaven and hell. I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to have Priya as my wife, lucky enough for this.

The moonlight shined through the open doors

Her skin shimmered like a mirage. I had to be dreaming.

Priya's body, open and vulnerable. The largest part of me wanted to protect her, to cover her with my own body. The rest wanted to devour her, to run my hands, my lips, my teeth over her. The ferocity shocked me. I'd battled my cravings for her blood before but nothing compared to the blaze scorching me now.

Take it slow, I told myself. And whatever you do, don't hurt her.

I studied her face as I knelt beside her..

The energy rising off of Priya's skin vibrated like a magnet, pulling me towards her. Every vein pulsed with life, persistently calling to me, while my mouth ached for her delicate flesh. I ignored the siren song by focusing on her eyes.

I cradled her face in my hands, kissing along her brow. I moved down her cheekbone, from the right to left, then across her jaw. Priya closed her eyes, parting her lips and breathing quickly. My fingers, splayed wide, slid across her shoulders and arms. I continued up her inner arms, stroking her breasts with my thumbs before cupping both of them in my palms. Priya bared her teeth and lightly bit her lower lip. Again the inferno ripped through me. I heard a howling in my ears, like forests engulfed by flames.

I wanted to tease her, to move painfully slow, but found it nearly unbearable to stop myself from speeding up. I couldn't halt my exploring hands or my growing need to taste her.

I bent over her torso, nestling my face in the soft part of her abdomen. I breathed, long and measured, while Priya curled her fingers into my hair. Carefully, I kissed my way down her stomach, running my hands along the sides of her thighs. Her scent intoxicated me"now a heady mixture of floral notes and an earthy, salty sweetness. The tantalizing invitation of the deepest part of her made both monsters surge against my brain.

I very nearly bit her. I caught myself, a fraction of an inch away, teeth bared, venom filling my mouth, my eyes huge and hungry. God, what was I doing? I was going to kill her!

Priya noticed my hesitation. "Is something wrong?" She sat up slightly, worry creasing her brow.

"No, Priya." I closed my eyes so she couldn't see the pure hunger boiling there. I didn't want to scare her. "No, you're just too delicious. I don't want to hurt you."

"Ram, you won't." I could see the delicate skin around Priya's neck flutter with her thumping heart. "The way you touch me feels so good."

I held my breath. As much as I wanted to ravish Priya and explore her body to its limits, I knew I couldn't restrain myself with her overpoweringly delectable smell enveloping me.

I coverd up both with duvet and start making divine love of us...

HOPE U LIKE IT

Thank u so much

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me done.. 
 aweee  superb update ... 

superbly penned down.. 
 thank u for ur pm 

akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail