Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello...!!! Thank you so much to everyone who likes and comment!!!! I am really happy that at least you all are replying...!! Keep giving me review as it is the only motivation...!!! Once again a big thanks...!!!πŸ€—
Here is the new part!!! May be long... As after this may be update will be little late...!!

Part 17

Hi

Just then hear laughing sound and I slowly opened my eyes...!!! By now light came...!!I looked at person nit beleiving on my eyes... He stand in front of me making me shocked...!!!?? Is he really here???  Or just its my illusion..??? He then made me stand on my feet and I wishpered without leaving him...!! "Star...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oye pagal..." I heard Viv's loud voice from behind... But didn't t turn... My eyes weren't ready to take off from him... Afraiding if I turned he will gone away again leaving me...!!! His hand were still holding me and me too was clutching him tightly...!!! "Kaisi ho Crystal??????" He asked slowly like a whisper... As always smiling at me and I closed my eyes...!! That really its him and take a deep breath...!!

Just when I was going to reply...!!! "Sakshi...!! Tu sunegi nahi na...!! Abhi tak shock me hai... Ek prank hi to tha... Itna kya dar gayi..!! Kabse piche se aawaz laga raha hu...!!!!" Viv said all this making me turn towards him and leaving Star...!! "WO...WO me...!!!" I was loss of words what to say... What was the reason of my silence!??? Still I turn towards Arjun making space... And Viv look at him as before that I was standing between them...!!!

"Excuse me... Aap kaun hai... Aur yaha andhere me kya kar rahe the.. Dara diya bichari ko..??" Viv said coming in front of me...!! He thought that I am afraid cause of this new person... Not knowing who is he...!!!! But I became angry on his last sentence...!!! "Oye... Mr.prankster... Yeah tera kaam tha... Aur suna unhe raha...!! Daraya tune mujhe.. Pata hai girne wali thi WO to star ne bacha liya...!!!" I said making angry face...!!!! Hitting on his arms!!!

"Oouchh..." He wince a little as I hit bit hard...!!! Rubbing his arms he said "Haa...par ye hai kaun...??? Wait... Tune kya kaha kisne bacha liya...!!!!"???" He asked curiously... I was going to say something but that idiot again start... "Star...right??? Ye konsa Star  hai...!!!" Finally he stopped and  I said taking deep breath...!!! "He is my best friend... From my place...!!!" Viv get in second as till now he has heard lots of story of mine and star from khush and Suhaani... "Oo terri... Yeah hai Mr. Arjun...!! Aapke Star...!!! Finally Darshan ho hi gaye...!!!" Viv smiled at me...

He then turned towards Arjun... And hugged him... "Welcome Bro...!!!" Arjun hugged him back and then he introduce himself "Hi... Me ...!!!" Before Viv could complete... Star complete his sentence... "Aur aap Vivaan..!!" Star smiled at him... And he turned towards me...

I was feeling so so so happy that finally my star is here... I want to jump in happiness and shout hard that yes he is here but controlled myself... Stupid me...!! I was in my thought and my heart was literally dancing... Then I noticed both were talking happily...!! My eyes were stuck on him... So much miss this smile...!!!! In this just three four days...!!!

Was staring at him just then Star looked at me... I quicklt looked away... Viv looked at both of us then come near me...!! And gave me mischievous Smile... I didn't  understand anything...!! "Itne din baad mili hai... Hug to de apne friend ko...!!!" He said... I want to kill Viv right there... He knew very well that I can't do this... As I never do it before and not used to by friends hugs and all...!!!! But then he encourage Star...

I looked at Star... I know he won't come near me as he knows me better but that Viv didnt let us go so finally I take steps towards him and hugged him slightly... Feeling so happy...!!!!! And soon he too hold me loosely hugging me back...!! Then we quickly parted away..!!

"Chal me jata hu... Arjun ka saman leke... Tum log bhi aa jao..haldi ka time ho raha hai..!!!"... Viv left from there saying that holding Arjun's little bag although Star refused him but be didn't listen...!! And finally we stand there alone...!!

" Andar chale...!!" I asked and he nodded and we stated to walk together... Just then I remember something and asked... "Star... Aap akele... I mean dad kaha hai..???" He looked back... "Arrey haa... Uncle bhi saath hi the... Wo  unhe bahar unke friend mil gaye to he left me here at door...!! Tumhe dekhte dekhte bhool hi gaya unke bare me!!!" I looked at him with wide eyes...!! All shocked.. What he just said...!!! But as if not caring about my reaction he took steps ahead and me too quietly start walking with him...!!!

Arjun...

We walked together inside the house...Feeling too much happy... As I want same that happens...!!! My Crystal is the first person whom I want to meet there...!! And exactly it happens... She was right with me as I entered inside the house...!!! I cant take off my eyes from her... She was standing there in yellow kurti with black salwar and dupatta...!!!! Looking beautifull as always... But little scared... Because of his friend's prank but when I hold her... I found something different in her eyes.. A sudden shinning... Reflecting happiness..!!! Its clearly visible from her face that she was shocked as well happy too finding me there...!!!

I so much want to hugged her tight but I thought she might don't like it but then Viv came there and made us hugged each other... I was feeling like I m on cloud nine at the moment of hugging her... As for the first time I was hugging her like that!!! But soon we parted away...!!!

I came inside the Aangan... Where everybody was sitting as Sam's haldi ceremony was going to start...!!! I looked at Sam and wave my hand... He quickly come near me and we hugged each other... "Saley tu finally aa hi gaya..!!" He hit a little on my back...!! He too was happy finding me there...!! I looked around everyone was looking at us... Then Sameer introduce me with them... And I looked Crystal running upside on stairs...!!!

I bent in front of all saying namaste then my eyes caught aunty (sakshi's mom) there... I went to her and touched her feet... And she blessed me with a little kiss on my forhead... I felt too happy... Just then I heard a loud voice..."Bhai...!!"

I looked here and there to find My miss little radio...!!! But can't find out... Sam come near me and action me too look up...!! I looked up... On the stairs Khush was standing with Crystal... Beaming with happiness... She comes down quickly and me too sat down and she hugged me tightly...!!!!! "Miss you so much Bhai...!!" I replied the same kissing on her forhead... Then I met Piya di and Sara di too...!!!

At haldi time...

All the rituals of haldi were going to start... Sam sit on chair after we complete a little pooja... And made me stand beside him...Vivan was there too with me...!!!Really.. Viv is very nice guy...!!

I looked that one girl come in front holding a thread means Shagun ka dhaga...!! As per rituals a sister will tie it on her brother's hand who is going to marry...!! I was surprised to see that girl, Instead of Sakshi or Piya di or any two others sister who are more close to Sam.. Stays always with them..!!!. I looked here and there and find Crystal other side standing smiling at Sam but found a little sadness behind that smile too... May be she want to at this girls place.. After all she loves her bro very much...!!!

I was looking at Sam when heard voice of an aunty.. "Sameer beta..!! Haath to aagey karo... Behen se shagun ka dhaga nahi bandhwana kya??" Aunty asked smilingly..!! And yes there was no surprised by his reaction... As he said what I expected... Sam turned towards his mother and said "Ma.. Me ye Dhaga Angel se bandhwana chahta hu!!! Don't you think its her right !!!! " I smiled whole heartily..!!

His mother call Sakshi in front happily and give that dhaga to Crystal from that girl...!! The aunty made a bad face but Sam react as if he didn't care...!!! Finally Crystal tir that thread and and wish him for his new journey of life...!!

She was having tears in eyes... happiness tears..!! She wiped it out before it fall... Then take a little piece of mithai... She made Sam it that!!! And then after her one by one all apply haldi on Sam...!!! We all girls and boys too apply on Sam... For fun..!! Although I don't want to but Viv didn't leave me...!!! Then they start playing with haldi and I left from there with Khush as she don't like this haldi on face..!! And she don't want to stay there!!!

Scroll down for more...!!!😳😳

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Sakshi...!!!

I was having tears in my eyes when I tied that thread on bhai's wrist...!! Tears of happiness... I waited for this days so badly...!!! As the other start coming to put haldi on Bhai... I took a step back and went to my mother...!! And hugged her tight!!!! Don't know what kind of situation was that... I was so happy still was crying...!! But then all sis drag me towards Bhai as its our masti time and our time to putting haldi on bhai..!!!

As the ceremony get over...!! Bhai left with his friends.. And Viv... Piya di... Suhaani and other start their masti with haldi... Applying on each others face and body...!!! I looked Star who left with khush.. I knew she doesn't like this playing so she left from there...!! I was going to climb stair to went to them but Suhaani come between putting her hand backside...!! I knew she is totally ready to put haldi on me... But wait I am not ready...!!! As we had bet that I will save myself from putting this haldi.. And they all denied it..specially Suhaani and Viv.. They said at night you will be having haldi on your face..!!

I ran upside shouting no...!!! And she ran behind me...!!! I reach on floor... And entered inside the room and bolted the room..!!! But inside there more devils were waiting for me.. I looked there... Some of my cousins and my both di and Viv were there and other side Khush and his bro..Star was playing..!!!

I refused to went to my sis and Viv and walk towards Khush and Star as I knew they all were surely ready to put haldi on me..!! I sit besides Khush... Khush was hiding her smile... And I sat their with both of them!!! I get surprised by Viv... As he and other didn't try to put haldi to win the bet and sit their giving me smile...!!!!

I avoid that and ask khush..!! "Kya khel rahe aap dono..??" "Dekha bhai ... Saki bhi aa gayi... Ab hum dusri game khelenge... Jaise hum always khelte hai...!!" She said happily...!!! I just want to pull her cheeks...and same I did...!!!saying "you are so cute khush..!!! She shout "aaoo..!!" As I did it... And she rubbed her cheeks... She stands up angrily and said "jao.. Me nahi khelungi... Tum bohot gandi ho Saki...!!!" She was going to left from there...!! But Star hold her hand action her to sit down and too my surprise she sat down...!!

"Don't worry... Raido.. Aapki di ko punishment milegi na..!!!" She clapped her hands happily hearing her brothers words and before I can understand anything he pulled my cheeks slowly...!! I turned towards him totally shocked and he avoid me and give his miss radio a clapp..!! And she jumped in happiness.. Hugging him saying "you are best... She desrve that..!!" Then Star come near me little and whisper "Sorry Crystal..!!" I looked away and hmm in response..!!

I stand up to go out..!!! Then Viv shout from behind "Oye..pagal.. I won the bet!!" He said proudly... But I get confused.. How..!! I put my hands on waist "In your dreams Mr. Prankster..!! Kaise jeet  gaye tum..??" He smirk and said "look in the mirror its reality...!!" He laughed at me and di smiled with him... I look in little mirror which was hanging on wall... My cheeks were yellow... But how..?? No one touch me!!!

Just then it strikes... Its cause of Star.. He did this..!! I turned towards Star complaining "aapne aisa kyu kiya Star???" Star looked me all confused..!! "Us Buchare ko to kuch pata bhi nahi hai ke kya hua..aur haldi uske haath me kab lagi...!!" I heard Piya di saying that gigling with Viv...!! Star look at his hand...there was haldi on his hand...!! "I m sorry Crystal.. But I really don't know.. How this happened...!!" "Its OK Star...!!" I smiled at him and turned other side...!!!

I ran towards Viv shouting "Cheater !!" And he too ran out from that room showing me tounge...!! We both came down.. Was still chasing him... Just then his mom hold him in between... I got the chance... I looked here and there and found bowl of haldi there..!! I quickly take that and drop all that haldi which remain inside...!!! He shout in irritation... As he almost take bath from that And I shout laughingly "its your bet winning prize...!!!" Showing tounge I left from there and his mother dragged him to wash his face which was covered with haldi!!!

Arjun...!!!

I felt a bit of jealous as I saw Crystal smiling and laughing with Vivaan... But soon brush up all my thoughts... Thinking nothing is more then important to her happiness...!!! Just I want her to be happy always...!! And which friends didn't do this type of masti... Of course all.. Except you and she.. My mind strikes...!! But then I again let go off it and try to sleep... As since one hour I was tossing on bed..!!

Was lying on bed not wanted to sleep..!!!! I am here with Sam in his room..!! All the other cousins are sleeping in tarrace room..!! Vivan too was dragging me there with all but I refused ... Because of my nightmares... I don't want anyone to get to know anything about me...!!! I was refusing Vivan just then Crystal arrive their...!!! And said "Star.. Bhai ke room me unke saath soyenge!!" I sighed in releife... Vivan left from there...!! I looked at her... She too was staring at me..!! Her eyes were conveying she understand my situation and reason I was refusing to sleep here with all..!!! I want to tell her so much things but then I thought its not correct time...!!! So we left each other wishing good night!!!

And here I am tossing on bed..!! Not wanted to sleep as Sam is here...!!! The whole night passed away thinking about different things...!! Specially about uss!!!! Me and my Crystal...!!

In morning..!!

I woke up hearing my cell's ring and I cut it as I did always when we went to school and she wake me up by calling me..!!! I smiled at that memory.!! I smacked my self... then check my cell to confirm who is it...??

As its not now school time so she will call me...!! But to my surprise its her call... Crystal's call...!! I thought what might be reason of calling me now here..!! Then I looked at clock its 11 around..!! I sit straight.. Too much late today... But I slept at 6 only in the morning as that time Sam woke up and left the room!!! Avoiding my thoughts I came outof bed to fresh n up...!!!

After getting fresh I walked out...!! Good things is that Sam's room has all the facilities...!! Its not like other rooms..!!! Cause its going to be room of newly weds..!! I came in place!! Where everyone was having their work...!! Aunty (Crystal's mom..) Come in front of me...!! I smiled at her..!! She shout for Piya di.. "Piya... Make tea for Arjun and your dad...!! Come here..!!"

She then looked at me and said "your uncle too just wake up now... Have breakfast with him..!! There he is sitting!!" I looked at place she point...!! It was attached to kitchen..!! She left smilingly... And I walked there... Uncle offer a place to sit me..!! We chit chat for sometime waiting for our breakfast..!!

Then heard Crystal's voice.. She comes there having tray in hand...!! Uncle ask the questions which I was having... "Sakshi.. Tum?? Mumma ne to Piya ko bola tha na!!??" She looked at her dad and said "Wo di busy hai...!!! Isiliye mene bana di!!!" I smiled at her as she looked at me... I quickly take cup of tea...

Was in need of this tea badly...!! And specially the tea which is made by my Crystal... As always awsome...!!! Having a sip I felt so good that can't tell... Uncle made her sit with us... Together we talk about various things...!! Uncle told me about Crystal's funny talk...!!! We laugh together sometime and talk having our breakfast!!!!!!

Plsss... Reply...!!! 
And one thing to say... I don't know more about rituals of shadi and all...!! So sorry if anything went wrong... Although I will take care and its purely my imagination... There is no intention of mine to hurt anyone...!! Hope you understand...!!!
Thank you!!! Love you all...!!!

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice yaaar 
arjun is here 
sakshi and arjun ...feeling nice
awesome ...vivaan is good person 
sakshi understand arjun ... arjun too
sameer and sakshi superb cute
sakshi taking care of arjun 
continue soon
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Superbbb as always
Loved that Haldi wala moments Sooo Cute
Awww Arjun was little bit jealous seeing Sakshi n Vivan's closeness
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update :) Ah as long as the essence of wedding is accompanied by happiness... you don't need to know all the things in detail :) 
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dr...
Loved it...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice long update πŸ˜ƒ
bless vivan who made arjun hug sakshi πŸ˜‰
shadi khatam hote hote vivan should make them say their feelings to each other
shaadi functions going on in full swing
thnaks for pm
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, awesome, awesome update PrincessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun came for his crystal.  Wow

Sakshi ko ab bhi yakeen nahi horaha ki Arjun kada hain uske saamne.  She was even afraid to close her eyesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Viv is too, too cute.  Usne jhat se Sakshi ke feelings ko samaj liya.  He made them to hug each other. Aww

Loved the Haldi scene. Sam ne jo Sakshi ko kushi di hain, nothing can be compared to it. Aww Arjun ne nasamji main hi sahi Sakshi ko haldi lagaaliyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ha ha someone really missed Sakshi aur uske haath ki chai.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
awesome update.
loved it.
just read 3 parts. written beautifully.
thankx for pm.
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Well... Hello... Once again here...
This time little chappy.. "Think so..*πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Well.. M very sad cause of decrease in comments and likes... But still this story is something which I don't want to left incomplete... And also I respect who comment and like for new updates... So here is the new chappy... With full arakshi... As I m missing Arakshi a lot ..😭

Part 18...

Arjun...
I sighed finally feeling happy to see her after whole three hours...!!! She was so much happy... She entered in gate with Suhani...
Crystal was having green salwar kamij and a simple dupatta on her neck... Covering her completely...!!!! Looking beautiful as always...that too in this simple attire...!!! But the thing which is adding more beauty in her was her mehendi filled hand...!!!! Ya... She and Suhaani went out for this only...!! Her both the hands were full of henna...!!!! Perfectly carved...!!!
My trance got broken when here a voice...!!! "Woohhooo... Someone is looking very preettyy...!!!" Vivan came there with his friend Aman and said that...!! I get confused by his statement... Did he just said that was for Suhaani or Crystal??? He wink at Crystal but was continuously staring at Suhaani with smile on his lips...!!! To whom he was giving compliment..!!!
Suhaani left from there and Vivan's eye travel with her.. And he looked at me as Suhaani come near me and whisper from little far... "Aaj aapki crystal ne bohot achchi mistake ki hai...!!!" Saying that she wink at Crystal and ask her "Kyu sahi kaha na mene...?? Unhe bhi to batao sab Sakshi...!!!" She said mischievously... And Crystal give her look like she will kill her at any moment...!!!
She ran off from there saving her hands which too were full of henna as Crystal shout "tu ruk...me tujhe batati hu abhi...!!!" But before that she once again  whispered to me "just check her hands...!!!" And run away...!! Both of the girls left and I looked at Viv who offered me to come with them to market..."Arjun... Want to join us... Ye dono to pagal hai!!!" But I denied as m having different things in my mind...!!!
I went to handpump and wash my face... Splashing water on my face... I just remember what Suhaani was saying what was Crystal's reaction... What is that...?? I looked at Crystal who was going towards kitchen trying to catch and put her dupatta properly... I quickly ran there as no one was there and I guess m having a perfect time to talk to her...!!!

Saki...
I walked into kitchen to drink water and have something for lunch...!! As we had skipped it for mehendi...!! I once again try to put up my dupatta carefully.. But as its silky it fall off again and again... And I get pissed of by that and let it fall from one side as no one was there...!!!
There I reach to platform where the matka was placed filled with water... Aahhh.. Again problem... How will I take out water and drink it...!!! "Hey bhagwaan...!! Ab kya karu... Itni pyaas lagi hai...!! Pani pine jaungi to mehendi kharab ho jayegi aur ab paani nahi Piya to yahi gir jaungi... Help karo na mujh chotisi baby ki pleaseee...!!!" I looked up and pleaded...!!!
Hearing a giggle sound I turned towards other side and found Star standing there.. Leaning on kitchen's wall...with arms crossed on his chest... Giggling looking at me... Ohhh god... He heard that silly plead...!! I so wish to run away from there... And then same time my dupatta which was only on one sided falls from other side too...!!! I get shocked by that trying to catch it but it falls off... I don't like this things.. I never come in front of anyone without dupatta... And here he was standing...
I looked at him same time but he looks down... I felt a little happy... I bend down... To pick it up but my mehendi was still wet... And if I will touch my dupatta it will be destroy... "Wait...May I help you...??" Now this time he was just staring into my eyes only... I felt so happy having him my life.. I nodded slightly but turned other side.. So my back was facing him...!!
I heard his slight footsteps... And feel him coming towards myself... wasn't able to describe what I was feeling like...!!! Slowly he put the dupatta on me from behind on both the shoulder covering me completely...!! I closed my eyes as he touched me... He slowly make me turned towards him. Holding my shoulders... Now I was covered still not able to open my eyes feeling him too near to me...!!!
But the next moment he left me and I opened my eyes.. Found him glass in his hand filled with water...!! I smiled brightly watching water... As already my throat was dry and this few minutes back incident made it more dry... I smilingly try to hold my glass but again this mehendi...!!! Star look at me mischievously and said "Baby ko help karu...??" I pout a little but felt my cheeks getting warm as he come more near to made me drink water..!!
He bring the glass to my mouth and finally I cranked water from his hand... He quickly step back as I finished... "Thoda aur..!!" I ask making puppy face... And he smiled brightly looking at me..!! "Tum sach me baby ho Crystal...!!" He said turning towards me again with glass and drank it whole and finally felt content... "I know that..!!" I giggled saying that... He laugh a little at me and me too laugh on my stupid behaviour...
"Baby Crystal ko bhook bhi lagi hai kya..??" I looked at him... How did he knew... Yaa... True.. I m feeling hungry too...!! But wait is he gonna feed me too.. Why he asked me that??? "Jhoot mat bolna ab... Batao kya khaogi..???" He ask me with a continuous stare... I looked away feeling awkward... "Jo bhi ho... Chalega..!!! Bohot book lagi hai...!!" I said...
Arjun...
I filled the plate with daal and sabji and take out roti from the dabba...!!! Meanwhile Crystal sit on coat which was in kitchen...!!! Yaa... One can state it as dining table of here...!!! I smiled remembering her childilish behavior before a while... How cutely she was pleading to god for water and specially then said me chotti baby... I want to laugh and pull her cheek but stand there trying suppress my laugh and enjoy her...
And then when she caught me.. Giggling at her...but then her dupatta fall revealing her beauty more... But I looked down.. Realising her changing expression... Off course I knew and know that what she must be feeling there... She try to catch her dupatta from floor but then I offered help staring into her eyes not wanted to make her more uncomfortable...!! I notice slight tears when she looked at me.. Then help her to wear dupatta and drink water...!!!
Now time to make her eat something...!! I sat in front of her... I think she may be feeling awkward by that moment as I don't think that before this anyone (boy) had feed her... I took a morsel and put it towards her mouth saying "Ek dost itna to kar hi sakta hai na Crystal?? " She smiled at me.. Stating that now she isn't feeling as before...!!! And finally I feed her first bite...!!
I try to divert her mind so she can eat comfortably...!! And got succeed tooo... She had food... But then suddenly she ask "aapne lunch kiya...!!" I nodded negatively.. She huffed in anger and ask me to eat right there... I denied saying take it later but then she too didn't leave me...!! And we share plate...!!! Must say food taste more yummy from now...!!!
She was engrosses in talking and eating happily.. Just then my eyes caught her hand... And I remember what Suhaani was saying... I looked on it carefully and beautiful smile appear on my lips as I star carved in mehendi and little A placed between...!!! How is this possible... Is it true what I m thinking... Did she just do this for me..!!??
"Hhuhhh.. Ye .. Woo.. Galti.. Actually.. Mujhe ye star wali design pasand thi to lagwai but when aunty ask for names first alphabet.. Don't know how much I was engrossed with Suhaani's fighting.. That said 'A'.. So ye.. WO unhone aise hi likh diya.. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala.. Aur WO Suhaani kab se yahi chida rahi ke mene...!!!!" She left it with incomplete stammering... And looked down... I got her meaning and also what Suhaani was saying... Little where I felt sad that it was unintentionall but then a thought come in my mind that soon I will make a day where she will do it intentionally... Without any discomfort...!! "Thats okk Crystal...!!!" I said and she hummed in response...

Someone...

My blood boiled with anger as I saw both of together... I so much wanted made them apart... I crushed that flower in my hand which I bought and throw it in anger... I left the place in anger... But promise myself that I won't leave them... They have to pay for this.. I want my love back...!!!

Next update may be late as my exams and assignments are right here...!! So tab tak ke liye please ek reply...plsss... 
Thank you and lotss of love to all...