~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Right when I was thinking of a full blown patch up. . Boom you dropped this bomb on us. Not that I am complaining. . Lol. I like the way you have turned the tables.  I have fasten my seat belt.  Let the roller coaster begin. 
Btw, you have depicted the emotions so beautifully.  This is exactly how it happens in real life when you only think from your own perspective but never put the perspective of others in the same frame to really put two and two together.  What a fantastic writer you are and with each passing update I keep thinking more and more about how amazing it'd be for you to really become a writer for a show with Shrenu and Avinash playing these exact same character :) good luck and waiting for the next update :)
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Girls,I will be updating tomorrow, although I want to write but my brain is not cooperating, I cried buckets writing shlok's part, he is so sad, that I am feeling sad.

Next Anjali is going to try to help them.

Oh thank god Ashley...am not the only one who was crying reading shloks part...was wondering...am the one who cried buckets while reading shlok torturing astha like hell with his indifference...wants him to suffer!!
But am not able to bear...he's letting his tiny go away from him...he's so much in love...
I have seen my husband being preoccupied or indulging him in work...but I never took it as indifference...
Here I think astha's age is playing a crucial role...

Shlok is too matured and as he rightly said he wants a wife who's matured enough to handle things...

Poor asthu is living in her bubble world n taken all his words personal...(what we gt to read from her diaries are all her pov)

Haven't read anything like this...it's just awesome!!
malgudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shit...
Next update asap
aditisingal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no 😭 sad for both ... wat did he do 😡 again sooo much pain yyy
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a 💔 twist Ashley when I was thinking finally Shlok start understanding his Tiny his wife's feeling n true love for him than he take a total u turn n take divorce decision. Is he dumb or confused or he just want to misunderstand her poor Astha don't know how many times she have to bear this hurt from him. She give him those diaries so that he can know about all her feeling n what she go through meantime but he just conclude it in his own way where he don't even think what will she feel after seeing those divorce paper as I told before he is still not in love with Astha or he just think his divorce will solve all problem of Astha's life but how can u take anyone else life decision like before today also he again taking a wrong decision.If he really loved her he can know about heart feeling without any word any diary. I accept they have a age gap where their thinking r not same but when she write those diaries she was learning her lesson of life n now she is more matured n balanced person what he also see but he just can't figure out it. He is taking decision in base of his Tiny's diary but not about his reform wife Astha what I think. Brilliant writing as usual waiting for NA-Anjali's reaction in this issue.Edited by jhumjhum - 9 years ago
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashley, if you are feeling better please give a happy update 
Can't sleep with heavy heart, feeling bad for Astha ðŸ˜­
priyaR4448 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb writing but shlok part makes my heart bleeds.
hey Ash not fair to make us go sleeping crying. the wait for tomorrow seems long ,but will wait.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Astha what will she do now, Shlok really needs to sit down and have a proper conversation with her before he signed the papers now things will get more complicated for them both and their family
niki795 thumbnail
Thanks for updating Ashley 
niki795 thumbnail
Ch 73
Awesome chapter
Shlok offended astha calling him Edward Cullen