~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He could of read the last diaries of her, I feel sorry for aastha
Why didn't he talk to her be4 signing the papers
Continue soon
niki795 thumbnail
Ch 74
Shlok thinking about their divorce now
What will happen now
niki795 thumbnail
Poor astha... Shlok sent her divorce papers
Now what ??
Continue soon
niki795 thumbnail
Now NA will be super angry on shlok for this
ponderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ashley

Please don't do this to us. 😭😭😭😭😭. We are all emotionally attached to this fiction. Please give us a happy ending. Why is Shlok acting like an idiot? Bring them together please .
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plshhh plshhh no divorce no divorce feeling bad for both of themmm update soon :'( great work
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ho god.you made me cry yesterday night. .y this sacrificing love,if and u r in love and wanted to be happy then fight for love.He clearly know she loves him and she has no Issues with his schedule or life the only thing she eished was his little care and love that's it.y can't he understands that. .she wrote all that becoz she was hurt by his words ..
Amazing update s..
aditisingal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashley plz update soon dis wait is killing me ... n plz put sum sense in shloks   head he is supposed to b more mature n still he dsnt understand   her 😡 n plz get dem together ... Cnt c astha in pain again... plz help soon ... waiting plz try n update by noon or evening if u get tym... Thnx
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dearest, Fantastic writing as always! Loved loved loved the updates ...

Im disappointed in Shlok. why doesn't he make an effort to understand her? Why can't he see that she loves him? Shlok needs some sense knocked into him, and i'm hoping that when he speaks out to Varadh, he thinks twice on his decision. 

P.S, now that shlok is stubborn, can we get a glimpse of jealous shlok, so that he realizes what he is about to give up?

Thanks a lot for the update Ashley :) God bless...
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ashly,

Sorry for delayed comments.. kinda got busy with my own FFs..u will not believe.. sharp by  3 am my alarm gives ko ko sound and I wake up to read ur FF updates..

Now coming to my thoughts..

As I said in my earlier comment ..Diaries  ..Journal ... are someway used for putting in our thoughts.. the thoughts or feelings which are not been expressed verbally to another.. which leading to MIS COMMUNCIATION OR NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL..

So this diary thing was like one hand clap ... on the feelings Notebook which doesn't produce sound of life .. the happiness..

For a real and good life , two hands or two people are required to complete the  ENTIRE CIRCLE OF LIFE..

The one way or single way communication leads to MU ..

He was reading all and got happy .. at times and the last diary ..he changed his mind...
My POV on Shlok ...

1. Is he feeling guilty that he had made her like a dumb person  ,where only actions were there ,but he cannot hear her sound..
2. Was she a mime.. like for all othes happiness she did the puppet work and made all others happy.. where did her happiness go'
3.Is he feeling that he had caged her with him... by not giving enough liberty to talk, feel , utter, express, ask, lve life..
4.He was busy in his own world..meaning he was living mono life..but somewhere color comes.. did he feel his life has changed and was he not open to the changes in hs life because of her..
5. If the changes came to as thru her and her, instead of both altering their lifes, he made her dance according to his tunes.. is it correct or not..

from my feeling.. He was correct allthru..

THE MAIN REASON GENERATION GAP..

nOW IN the last update I saw he signed the divorce papers after reaind her last note..
 SOME doubt''1
1. why doesn't he want her to get pregnant.. was she a bad mother.. 
Or THERE IS SOME HIDDEN REASON..

like her WOMB IS WEAK.. SHE WOULD BE 18 OR 20 ..might be she is not ready ..her uterus is not ready.. or the pills have caused sme thing..
2. He is wanting her to live life..  he doesn't want her to be caged with in him or his family or his villa.. he wants her to feel the outside air .. fresh air..beyond boundaris,, SEE THE WORLD, SEE THE ENTIRE GLOBE, CULTURE, LIVING , EXPLORE HER OWN SELF..
meaning her IDENTITY..

MAKING HER OWN IDENTITY..

A teenager say in college

A FIRST KISS
FIRST PROPOSAL
FIRST CRUSH
FIRST FIGHT
FIRST LOVE LETTER
FIRST HANGOUT
FIRST CINEMA
FIRST INTERVIEW
FIRST JOB
FIRST SALARY
FIRST FIGHT WIHT LOVER FOR SILLY REASON
FIRST PATCH UP...

All these frst things she would and could have done with  Shlok.. Might be she may did experience some..But Shlok is in house member...

An outsider other than Karan who was a looser.. did she see really a LIFE BEYOND SHLOK OR NA OR ANYTHIGN..i guess Shlok is making her ready for that..

He wants her to experience everything..

tHEY say .. COMPROMISE AND SACRIFICE is  also LOVE.. was that true in his case.. She lvoes him ..he also loves her.. But for his TINYS happiness he wants to take a risky decision..

BUT SHE IS NO MORE HIS TINEY.. HE SHLD TAKE AS HSI WIFE.

Now the TINy his wife.. WILL SHE SIGN THE DIVORCE DOCUMENTS..

IM FEELIG THE NEXT MOVE FROM U OR ASTHA.. I WOULD LVOE u  TO .. show her ..

" that she is no more the immatured and impulse amateur gal..

IF he signs , should I sign .. Damn .. I wont.. Im a big gal now.. I can take my own decisions..

HERE HER IMPULSIVENESS OF ANGER AND FRUSTRATION OR HER FELIGNS OF CRY OR THE FEELIG OF HE DOESNT WANT BE ..HE DISLIKES ME SHOULDNT BE THE REASON " ..

They both sit and talk clearly.. If not

She signs the docs clearly too ,, then she should become independent and prove that he was guilty and he was hasty to loose her..

THE FIGHTS IN LOVE..

DIVORCE DRAMA AND HIS OTHERSIDE OF JEALOUSE HOTRI TO UNLEASH AND COME OUT AND OPENLY CONFESS HIS LOVE FOR HER AND SHE .. COMPLETELY TELLING AND CONFESSING THRY WORDS THAT SHE LVOES HER ONLY ...

I WANT THAT THING TO HAPPEN..

it wil happen last I know.. but pl make the characters be stronger.. not to budge easily against eachtoehr..

loved the updates..

thanks for the pm..

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago