~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
read all the three updates... awesome yaar... Shlok confessed his love... waiting for shlok to read the diary... Edited by .logs - 9 years ago
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was nice:) i'm new here just a silent reader:)nice story:)thanks for the update:)
๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashley, I'm running short of words to explain what i really feel about this story. This story is so close to my heart, and i love each and every update. The simplicity and the depth of the story, has made me go literally crazy about it. The addiction is to such an extent that wen someone types a comment, i open the thread to check if you've updated. I've gone cranky when astha has cried, and have felt awww when Shlok tried to convince her to stay back. 

I love the pace of the story, and right now, i'm glad that Aastha asked him to read her diaries. Knowing Shlok, he would never read her diaries without her permission. I'm happy for Aastha that she has NA and Anjali with her. She needs some time to get away from all this mess. Shlok is trying hard to convince her by means of seduction, and if she gives in, her thinking would be clouded. Glad she decided to go away for sometime. Hopefully this will give Shlok enough of time to regret painfully over what he has done to her since 3 years, with no fault of hers. *okay, maybe some, but nothing major*

Thank you for the updates back to back Ashley... I hope you understand why we keep bugging you about updates. It's coz we are crazy about your story! Keep up the great work. And I'm really happy with the way the story is going. You sure know how to keep us at the edge of our seats, biting our nails, and leaving us wondering as to what would happen next. However, will wait patiently for your next update... 

P.S. Any chance of getting a jealous Shlok? Coz that would be friggin' amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Tanvi ๐Ÿ˜Š
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
marvelous updates,written beautifully ๐Ÿ‘
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashley cant tell u how much I love ur story. I keep updating IF every hour just to check f u have updated.
But I am totally confused abt Shlok. He may love Aastha, but does he love her or atleast is able to love her as his wife. Physical attraction and need is totally different from love according to me
Dont want Aastha to be with him to satisfy his needs and desires...
Edited by mailanchi - 9 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o my god Ashley take a bow dear ur such a great writer .
I never thought a fiction story could create this much strong feelings in me.This was beyond to express .God bless U dear thanks for this marvellous story love the U pendown ur each line touch my heart.If its possible than pls make shlok jealous and crave for her love .waiting 4 ur next update 
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashley will we b getting an update tonite ... i knw we really behind u for updates but wat cn we do dis FF is b cuming so interesting n I'm craving for d updates daily so cnt b helped bt request u too update whenever possible... thanku for giving us such a wonderful story line... I'm loving it... Thanx will wait for u to update soon
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are progressing your story in a totally unexpected way! Ofcourse, I'm loving it, needless to say :) :) 
Where does daily meeting n daily talking will lead too.
Thanks for updating๐Ÿค—Hope u are fine!
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanvi.Alison

Ashley, I'm running short of words to explain what i really feel about this story. This story is so close to my heart, and i love each and every update. The simplicity and the depth of the story, has made me go literally crazy about it. The addiction is to such an extent that wen someone types a comment, i open the thread to check if you've updated. I've gone cranky when astha has cried, and have felt awww when Shlok tried to convince her to stay back. 

I love the pace of the story, and right now, i'm glad that Aastha asked him to read her diaries. Knowing Shlok, he would never read her diaries without her permission. I'm happy for Aastha that she has NA and Anjali with her. She needs some time to get away from all this mess. Shlok is trying hard to convince her by means of seduction, and if she gives in, her thinking would be clouded. Glad she decided to go away for sometime. Hopefully this will give Shlok enough of time to regret painfully over what he has done to her since 3 years, with no fault of hers. *okay, maybe some, but nothing major*

Thank you for the updates back to back Ashley... I hope you understand why we keep bugging you about updates. It's coz we are crazy about your story! Keep up the great work. And I'm really happy with the way the story is going. You sure know how to keep us at the edge of our seats, biting our nails, and leaving us wondering as to what would happen next. However, will wait patiently for your next update... 

P.S. Any chance of getting a jealous Shlok? Coz that would be friggin' amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Tanvi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww Tanvi! U r not alone, don't worry. I too belong to the same flock dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elation

she hd said it is coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž