~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant updates๐Ÿ‘.. aww ashley you are a damn good writer, always keeping readers on edge, i guess you are the first one to write an FF on ashlok crossing 60 chapters, keep them coming dear.. we will aim for a century๐Ÿ˜‰,hoping next 40 or so will be ashlok romance....  Edited by Sdasari - 9 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh myyy Gooshhh..watt a fantastic writer u r ,,Dear!!!
Ashley...i wish this fiction never end...
this one is closest to me...
life coming to a full circle...
i really dont understand y ppl find it difficult to accept their true love and realize it wen everything is over...life is this complicated...hai naa
i have got to know and learn so much from this story...the way u define sex is outstanding...
malgudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved the way he is trying to keep her with him
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow great updates so finally he tells her he can't let her go, but I'm glad Astha wants to get away and get to know herself again, I think it will be good for them both, but he is trying to be so nice to her now
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ashley marvellous   ๐Ÿ‘ just luv d way u write n gud shlok knws he cnt live widout her bt I still wnt to knw d private reason dat u mentioned earlier n nw I think is d tym he will read her diaries ๐Ÿ˜Š yaaa yayyy   n NA will nt let him near astha so easily n dey actually need to b away frm each other to realize dere luv for d other ๐Ÿ˜‰ he is gonna miss her a lot or will he follow her bak home ... waiting for d updates plz do it soon
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

Update ash... Waiting

me tooo... waiting
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I m supposed to be! Happy or sad...!! Though I want her to leave... But..?! OK.. Let her.
I usually like your adamant, hardhearted shlok! Poor thing... He realised his love now.
Continue soon dear!
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
...Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She mentnd hr diaries on purpose y?๐Ÿ˜• Shlok shd undrstnd hw he hs actd al the years on hs own! Cnt wait fr next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She wants him to read her diaries n to let him know...leaving him is the only option he left for her...nice update...
When u gonna post the much waited update of this fiction