~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
koi nai Sunday hain toh tiny update chalega 😆 liking the story as always.

but jokes apart, u do pamper us with so much updates on alternative or consecutive days ! for that, thank you 😃

Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waise if there will be a jealous track from Shlok's side which i so wanted in the show actually.. will u then re-introduce Karan ? ( that was the name of the guy na who was supposed to marry Aastha )
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow jealous shlok 😉 wud b gr8 to c his reactions
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the tiny update...waiting to see shlok's reaction after reading Astha's diary
Ashley ...you and your story is the ⭐️ of the forum now,everyone is greedy for your updates
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Ashley really sorry for late comment just read last 5 part I'm speechless u r genius dear 👏 I'm addicted with your writing. Excellent updates part 59 Romila told truth about Ashlok relation n finally Shlok understand why Astha was angry with him. Part 60 NA is real gem n Astha is truly his daughter the way he take stand for her superb n now Shlok remember that she is his wife n he can't live without her really! Part 61 I think for first time they talk out their heart feeling this was a true convo between hubby n wifey & he try to seduce her also but I love this strong Astha who can take her decision wisely. She support NA but promise Ashlok also that she will not divorce him but she need space to think about their relation it's very mature decision. I'm reslly surprised with Shlok's behavior suddenly why he is becoming so possessive about her n don't even want to divorce her is it love or habitual or some kind of ego clash i'm 😕? Part 62 Astha-Anjali convo was reality that sometime we can't see our own people sorrow n can't share also. Part 63 Astha finally told Shlok to read her diaries to know what she really feel for him great. Eagerly waiting for next one.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Hi dear ones,

Sorry, I will not be able to update tonight.I will update tomorrow I need to get up really early but I will try to post by noon.

I fell asleep and then though you all will be waiting so I came to tell.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
awesomee updatee cant wait foor next part and shlok reeading the diaries 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Hi dear ones,

Sorry, I will not be able to update tonight.I will update tomorrow I need to get up really early but I will try to post by noon.

I fell asleep and then though you all will be waiting so I came to tell.

No problem dear take yooour timeee :D
niki795 thumbnail
Ch 61
Awesome chapter
Loved it
Both shlok and NA arguing about astha
Shlok doesn't want to divorce her
But whom will astha support
niki795 thumbnail
Ch 62