~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finalllyyy shlokie confessed :D but now aastha wants to live.. Plshhh dont separate them.. I wnt to realise shlokie baby his mistakes but not after d separation.. No separation plshhh he has realised his mistakes to some extent atleast.. Thnkww for d update twistyyy wid little romntic tadka :* continue soon
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff the possessive Shlokie😲 how long has he knwn that he cnt do without hr?😳 Glad Astha dint melt right away...Shlok ws alrdy puttng hs seductn cards to use😈 Suffer a lil u idiot! Lol n u hd said v wl c a jealous Shlok...counting on itπŸ˜‰
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww he loves her...he wants her to stay...but she is leaving...what happens πŸ˜‰
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
you are amazing Ash..πŸ‘πŸ‘ the way you carrying the story OH GOD... just super dooperπŸ‘πŸ‘
NA is doing a great job by taking her away from shlok it will them realize how they love eachother
now finally shlok realizing her value and his love for herπŸ˜›. but still have doubt does he really love her or jus physically attracted πŸ˜•
62 was way hot 😳😳
yeah now he will crave 4 aasth...
thanks for such wonderful storyπŸ˜ƒ
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Thank you Elation :) :). I think I am the only one who likes shlok :(

I too love ur shloke and u as well😊
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for these so beautiful updates πŸ˜Š 
Waiting eagerly to read the next chapters πŸ˜³
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi ashley...loved it. ..now that he wants to be with her forever,will he ever know how much she suffered during her dark phase?
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it. love it.. love it... <3

love the intensity of Shlok when he says Aastha is his. <3 <3 <3

thanks dear.. take care x
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Ashley πŸ‘

I thought n always wanted NA to know the truth... but I don't know it would have had this much impact,if u revealed it...half truth is always dangerous πŸ€“ NA neither gave him a chance to explain nor wants to know anything further..shlok is really struck!!
No wonder we,readers keep bugging u for updates...u know how to move the story forward... In a most interesting way...love ya ash ⭐️

So now shlok gonna read her diaries... hope he won't get any depression attack after reading what she gone through... Bcos of him!!
Am I already started melting for him πŸ€” oh no!it's not fair...ur writing in such a way that am not able to hate him...

Lovely updates, loving each n every word...
Tks for d updates πŸ˜›Edited by priya_avi - 9 years ago
mriara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing double scoop dear 
great jobπŸ‘