Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Found this on IF - hats off to ZK fans 😛  Old songs correlated to each of ZK romantic moments.  Enjoy!

I really liked the "Hum app ki aankhon mein iss dil ko basa loon toh"...Zaroon
"Hum moond ke palkon ko iss dil ko gira de toh"  _ Kashaf 😆

wasn't that how K tried hard to ignore him? Even after the wedding, it took quite sometime for K to finally realize that she loved him.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela007

Found this on IF - hats off to ZK fans 😛  Old songs correlated to each of ZK romantic moments.  Enjoy!

I really liked the "Hum app ki aankhon mein iss dil ko basa loon toh"...Zaroon
"Hum moond ke palkon ko iss dil ko gira de toh"  _ Kashaf 😆

wasn't that how K tried hard to ignore him? Even after the wedding, it took quite sometime for K to finally realize that she loved him.

In episode no 20 of ZGH, ZK 'romance and relationship' at it's best! I have downloaded this episode to watch again and again
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank God Neela, you are out of shell of HSM thread. I was missing your thesises on JYRG. Purane dost mil gaye to hum ko to bhool hi gaye 😉 but Shagird mentor ko kaise chhod sakta hai. I was thinking to come to HSM thread but for that I had to watch the serial,which will be a punishment .I got glimpse of 5 minutes of it yesterday before JYRG. Kala and her tactics Arrrghhh *enough said*

I have joined zindagi channel forum and seen the thread which you posted as link. The girl who posted this is diehard fan of ZGH and kashaf and she can speak about it for hours. There is also another girl who falls in this category.I have posted my doubts about Kashaf's char and the conversation was really meaningful. Here's a link. 
If any typing mistake, please forgive as I am on mobile and in hurry. 

Edited by zoey123 - 9 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoey123

Thank God Neela, you are out of shell of HSM thread. I was missing your thesises on JYRG. Purane dost mil gaye to hum ko to bhool hi gaye 😉 but Shagird mentor ko kaise chhod sakta hai. I was thinking to come to HSM thread but for that I had to watch the serial,which will be a punishment .I got glimpse of 5 minutes of it yesterday before JYRG. Kala and her tactics Arrrghhh *enough said*

I have joined zindagi channel forum and seen the thread which you posted as link. The girl who posted this is diehard fan of ZGH and kashaf and she can speak about it for hours. There is also another girl who falls in this category.I have posted my doubts about Kashaf's char and the conversation was really meaningful. Here's a link. 
If any typing mistake, please forgive as I am on mobile and in hurry. 

Zoeyyy 🤗
Mentor bhi shagird ko bhoola nahi hai (the only shagird so far, how can I forget you 😊)  You don't see me on JYRG forum is bcoz I am not watching the show.  I cannot bear the 20 mins of torture for 2 mins of LP.  I am not actively watching HSM either , just a few episodes here and there. It's just that I get the notifications in my FB news feed, so I get to know what's happening in the serial.  Despite the downgradation of the HSM story line, the fan likes on its main fan page is continuing to grow - its approx.1.14 K.  Yet, I am sure JYRG is set to get more awards than HSM in the ZM award show this year.  No wonder you get to see Kala 90 % on the screen - to at least bag one award 😉

Besides I am not yet out of Zaroon and Kashaf aura 😛😳.  Every time I humm that title song at home, my daughter does not forget to say - Zindagi Gulzaar NAHI hai, look at the amount of HW I have to do 😆.  Buoy, I feel like seeing a glimpse of complaining Kashaf in her, although compared to her old school, she just has 50 % HW in the new one and none of the schools have even 50% of what we used to have back home. If having no homework = Zindagi Gulzar hai for her, I don't know what to say 😕. 
Jokes apart, did get a chance to read the posts on the link that you gave.  AGree with the person who has responded appropriately - Kashaf has that mask of stubbornness put deliberately on her to help face the dire situation that her father forced on them, she's totally vulnerable and does not want Zaroon to even peep into her meek nature / her suffering filled past anytime.  She's arrogant to her mother and sister at times, because she knows she has stood for them come what may and she can get away with that arrogance.  I believe you can have that level of arrogance only to those who are very close to you.  Besides she never intended to hurt / insult any of them.  In Vidya's terma - Kashaf has her own ingrained complexes and Zaroon has his own faults, despite them, together, they make an adorable couple . I couldn't have imagined the story getting stretched beyond the 24 episodes, perfect sweet closure.  And the twin girls - cherry on the cake. ⭐️

@Deepa, yes what a episode #20 and so is #19.  Not much intimacy, but romance truely in the air in that episode. ❤️  Splendid chemistry between the leads ⭐️. 
.Neela. thumbnail
What a coincidence - Just when I was pondering on the Zindagi Gulzar Nahi hai criteria of my daughter - came across this article -  Dear North Amerca, you are not as great as you think!!!!!!!

At work also, I feel Americans are big talkers, yes there are a few doers like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates and the likes, a handful of them.  I fail to understand how without doing much work during the day, 3.00 PM there is a need for Starbucks everyday to get rid of the stress?!!!!! 😕  And that is after an 8.00 AM coffee, 9.00 AM breakfast, noon lunch and a desert thereafter 😆

Just loved the last one in the article  -

North America often acts like the popular kid from high school who didn't evolve after graduation. We're too busy navel-gazing to notice how much progress the underdogs have made. It's time to put down the mirror and grow up.

dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela007

... am not actively watching HSM either , just a few episodes here and there. It's just that I get the notifications in my FB news feed, so I get to know what's happening in the serial.  Despite the downgradation of the HSM story line, the fan likes on its main fan page is continuing to grow - its approx.1.14 K.  Yet, I am sure JYRG is set to get more awards than HSM in the ZM award show this year.  No wonder you get to see Kala 90 % on the screen - to at least bag one award 😉

Neela, I doubt. Because HSM is channel's favorite. even in the ZMA promo they are promoting it through 'mhatare couple'. And we know such awards are decided by channel and NOT by viewers.

For that matter look at sequence of 'Mahaepisodes' telecasts timings. On Sundays (being holiday) the viewers at 7 PM slot can be lowest followed by 8PM slot. By 9PM most of viewers are back home. 

JYRG had only once (last Mahaepisode of petibomb in July 14) had 9PM slot. That time the serial was at its peak and channel had no choice but to keep it at prime time. Even on coming Sunday JYRG is again at 7 PM (aata tar kay serial madhe kahi ramach urla nahiye) and HSM again got its 9PM slot.

So, being most favorite of channel still HSM will get most awards. Only Aditya Desai will (obviously) get award in whatever category he is nominated. (and perhaps 'babaji)

I will be most happy if I am wrong (and your prediction will be right!)

Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

Neela, I doubt. Because HSM is channel's favorite. even in the ZMA promo they are promoting it through 'mhatare couple'. And we know such awards are decided by channel and NOT by viewers.

For that matter look at sequence of 'Mahaepisodes' telecasts timings. On Sundays (being holiday) the viewers at 7 PM slot can be lowest followed by 8PM slot. By 9PM most of viewers are back home. 

JYRG had only once (last Mahaepisode of petibomb in July 14) had 9PM slot. That time the serial was at its peak and channel had no choice but to keep it at prime time. Even on coming Sunday JYRG is again at 7 PM (aata tar kay serial madhe kahi ramach urla nahiye) and HSM again got its 9PM slot.

So, being most favorite of channel still HSM will get most awards. Only Aditya Desai will (obviously) get award in whatever category he is nominated. (and perhaps 'babaji)

Mazya mate na, ha award program means Aai aapalyach poranche kiti & kase kautuk karate tyache uttam udaharan aahe, and shevati Aaila aapli sagalich mule priya astat, so HSM got many awards last year, so now its turn for other kids means serials, and in that JYRG on top and even Jai Malhar is very famous

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepa, HSM is channel's fav or not is a matter of debate but I think this time JYRG will sweep it. Neela was talking about its 'No. of likes' on FB page but when I had checked HSM in last December ending it had already got >90K while JYRG was having only 4K.So the graph of popularity of JYRG was high after some months esp. during JUNE it got almost 30-40K likes, thanks to confession episodes.The thing is that ppl don't unlike the FB pages even though they are not liking it.Hence HSM is ahead here.

I was expecting Amit or Satish in supporting actor category but I think channel wants to give these awards to HSM including Award for Vamp.I have voted best character for Aai Aaji bcoz of M1->M2 transformation.Maybe she will get it.
Some awards are sure for JYRG like best serial,best couple,title song,siblings,Babaji.
There is tough competition for best actor,actress.Though it looks easy for LP but not for PM.
dlip thumbnail
Zoey has raised very important (and serious) point in JYRG threda 3. 
Since that thread is nearing its end (150 pages), I am posting the point and my comments here. Look forward for views from all of you on this -

Originally posted by: zoey123

That day's Meghna-Babaji phone convo..
Are they trying to prove parents have full control over daughters and they can decide whom to marry and whom to not ,even if she doesn't like her would be or in love with some other guy.Apply your pressure and it's alright.Just like bhed bakri kisi bhi khunte se baandh do.
I am confused...

Zoey, this is very thought provocative and serious point (for me). All parents (me included) want all happiness of the world for their child and they (me included) want to do everything best possible for their child.

But for me I do not know when these intentions are taken over by thought that Since I know better about the world than my daughter, she should listen (and obey) what I say. If she argues I say as long as you are in my house follow what I say or do what I say. Perhaps it is also my ego and knowledge that she is 'financially' depending on me makes me act as dictator! 

I think in our society there are 'fixed' expectations from each relationship. Children should obey parents is one of them!

I do not know  tomorrow in similar situation, I may behave same way with my daughter as Babaji had behaved with Meghana.😭

Many of my European colleagues had found it amazing that how a daughter can agree to marry a boy of her parents choice. They just cant't digest it that somebody else is deciding fate of their life! 
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zoey has raised very important (and serious) point in JYRG threda 3. 

Since that thread is nearing its end (150 pages), I am posting the point and my comments here. Look forward for views from all of you on this -

Zoey, this is very thought provocative and serious point (for me). All parents (me included) want all happiness of the world for their child and they (me included) want to do everything best possible for their child.

Mazya mate, Babaji ha character jara vikshipta hota, tyamule whatever he did with her daughter we felt is totally wrong, but looking at Megh's choice any wise & sensible parents would have opposed her.

Mulat aapali mule ka bharakatatil, jar aaple tyanchyavar laksha asel, jevha garaj asel tevha parents & jevha garaj asel tevha friend banun tyana samjun ghetele, tar ase kahihi prasang yenar nahit.

It's our upbringing, which will help our kids to decide what is good and what is bad. Even before doing anything wrong, at least they will have thought that may my parents will not like it so I should not do it, and there only we as PARENTS wins the world. Give them freedom but same time controls them with trust, so they will not misuse that freedom.

Nana-Mai is best example for perfect parents I feel...

Edited by rupali.patil80 - 9 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 111
Next