Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
its too big a project it will face difficulties in the process lets see what happens if SSR walks out YRF need to find another newcomer for this magnum opus Edited by DB_reloaded - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edit
Edited by AadatSeMajboor - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prashant Singh @SinghhPrashant  

'There is absolutely NO truth to it,' says #SushantSinghRajput's spokesperson rubbishing reports about him 'quitting' @shekharkapur's #Paani

Raghuvendra Singh @raghuvendras  

Sushant Singh Rajput is doing Shekhar Kapoor's #Paani. Everything else is rumour! @yrf @yrftalent

@ablazedmelody: Please update the thread title. Thanks. :)

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nikki, I was just waiting for you to post something on this!

Thanks!

nikitagmc thumbnail
I KNEW we would get a reply by Sushant's spokesperson. His team is VERY prompt. They don't take time to shoot down rumours and clear up things the very same day if possible. I find faults with his PR all the time, but this is one thing I really appreciate about them.
Sushant-Shekhar for the win!!! *fistpump*
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I KNEW we would get a reply by Sushant's spokesperson. His team is VERY prompt. They don't take time to shoot down rumours and clear up things the very same day if possible. I find faults with his PR all the time, but this is one thing I really appreciate about them.

Sushant-Shekhar for the win!!! *fistpump*

this is true. his PR is very prompt. They would shoot down this news very sooon
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phew thank god..It'l be really brutal to replace him after making him wait for so long..And i doubt Sushant would risk opting out of such a huge film at this stage of this career..For Sushant's sake, i hope this film happens..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Here is the official statement mailed by Sushant's publicist: (The part in red)

Sushant Singh Rajput Sets the Record Straight

You may have heard the rumours doing the rounds recently about Sushant Singh Rajput no longer being a part of Shekhar Kapurs magnum opus, Paani. Some reports have claimed that the director was unhappy with the actor, while others maintained that Sushant himself chose to leave due to frequent delays in the project. However, Sushant's official spokesperson has called these all "absurd reasons" and denies the stories being true. Here's the official statement:

We were very amused to read speculations that Sushant Singh Rajput is not in Paani due to a variety of absurd reasons. There is absolutely NO truth to it. Sushant keeps a low profile and lets his work speak for itself. He has recently completed Detective Byomkesh Bakshi and is deep in preparations for Paani given the scale of the film. We'll shortly also be making some exciting announcements on his new projects.

Guess that sets the record straight for now - and we have to say, we're looking forward to the upcoming announcements on his projects! Are you?

http://www.missmalini.com/2014/09/24/sushant-singh-rajput-sets-record-straight/

(thanks Tanmi, vision22 :) )
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
 "Watershed moment" 🤣