Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

oh so even u think SK is an idiot ti tweet about SSR and ask him to accompany in the event with him ..very good

๐Ÿ˜•

I like Sush and think he's a fine actor but if this is true then I'm sorry but I'm not going to buy he walked out and couldn't wait any longer. No one is going to reject an opportunity like this... Anyways I hope this is not true and all is well with Sush and Shekar K!
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

๐Ÿ˜•

I like Sush and think he's a fine actor but if this is true then I'm sorry but I'm not going to buy he walked out and couldn't wait any longer. No one is going to reject an opportunity like this... Anyways I hope this ill

not true and all is well with Sush and Shekar K!

Dude  why  will  SK  tweet  praising  SSR  abd  take  him  to  event  along  with  him  just  on  sunday  where  clearly  both  were  happy  
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't Shekar known to walk out of films halfway? If its getting delayed, I can understand SSR being concerned as director is unpredictable. Doubt SSR is getting replaced at this stage. He gave dates long ago, but film kept getting delayed due to other issues. 
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edit Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is any official statement? Few days ago,Shekhar & SSR were seen together on a stage together for an event.I don't think the news is true.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I  hope  their  is  some  positive  news  on  Paai  front  because  SSR  gave  an  year  to  this๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BeingAnonymous - 9 years ago
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually feel this is good for SSR's career.
Paani was a difficult concept. It sounds good in theory but extremely hard to replicate it on screen as it is set in futuristic times and I don't think BW is still capable of executing such concepts.
And Shekar Kapur is a bleh director.๐Ÿฅฑ
The movie would have probably been boring.
Sushant is better off than this.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: KuKKad_MalHOTra

I actually feel this is good for SSR's career.

Paani was a difficult concept. It sounds good in theory but extremely hard to replicate it on screen as it is set in futuristic times and I don't think BW is still capable of executing such concepts.
And Shekar Kapur is a bleh director.๐Ÿฅฑ
The movie would have probably been boring.
Sushant is better off than this.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@bold:But Shekar Kapur has helmed other successful HW ventures like Queen Elizabeth-The Golden age in the past I heard.So he would incorporate ppl from HW in crew so limitations in BW ownt be an issue.Sushant already invested good amount of time for Paani so losing out at last moment wouldnt be good.I think Sushant should not back out if Paani is sure to kick off by 2014 itself.Otherwise not sure as its hindering his career and future projects.

Is he ditching YRF for Dharma?

Anyways, I don't think the news is true. They are just getting us ready to start talking about this project. 

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AquaBlue.

I dont think this news is true as Sushant was seen attending some event with Shekhar Kapur only a few days ago๐Ÿ˜•

PS:Sushant fans should know none of the Sid fans ever claimed Sid is a better actor than Sushant.Just the same old haters trying to get Sid bashed by insipid comparisons๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

you don't need to clarify, everyone knows that ๐Ÿ˜†