A watershed moment: Sushant Rajput quits Shekhar Kapur's Paani

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
A watershed moment?
Sushant Singh Rajput has apparently quit Shekhar Kapur's longstanding dream project

Gaurav Dubey
Mid-Day
September 24

Sushant Singh Rajput, who was supposed to play the lead in Shekhar Kapur's next film, Paani, is apparently no more associated with the film.

The actor, who was said to be prepping up for Kapur's ambitious film, has apparently turned it down now. Says a source, " Sushant was all set to start shooting for the film, but he has now said no to the project because of the constant delays in the film's schedule." The source adds that the actor was miffed by the fact that some or the other thing has been disrupting the film's schedule. " Since the film has been announced, it has been plagued by something or the other resulting in the film's delay. It was supposed to go on the floors in November but now the film's schedule has been pushed again to next year," says the source.

Turns out that Sushant, who is currently busy shooting for his film, Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, has lost out on many projects because he had blocked his dates for Paani. " The film's delay is hampering his career," says a source close to the actor.

Both Shekhar Kapur and Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just few days back, he was going gaga over paani being a great movie. is this news even true?😆
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sab Paani mein chala gaya..
betterdayz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He probably got a film offer he didn't want to turn down and decided to drop Paani, I wonder what film finally convinced him to ditch Paani.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See didn't I tell you the news like a week back!,
zoom TV had a report on it. That report said that during th workshops Shekhar was not happy with Sushant. But this or says about the delays.
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovanika

zoom TV had a report on it. That report said that during th workshops Shekhar was not happy with Sushant. But this or says about the delays.

I think this is the link

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes this one..I guess!
Shekhar Kapoor anyways take forever to make a movie soon a way good for Sushant.
Mistyy thumbnail
i totally believe the reports of shekhar not liking sushant's acting, i still dont understand wat everyone sees in him..he is mumbling most of his lines anyways😵
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
User Actions
 Following
Shekhar KapurVerified account@shekharkapur

Sushant Singh Rajput. Probably one of the best young actors we have 2day. i'm really looking forward to working with him. He can do anything

He tweeted this after zoom's tweet about Shekhar not liking Sushant's acting

And both of them were at the UNDP India event just this past Sunday

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4169700

And they look totally fine

Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovanika

So  u  believe  zoom not  Sk  tweet  or  event  which  he  and  SSR  attended  together  .