Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow such an amazing take on the symbolism. Gul shows are known for symbolism. I'm sure it will be something along those lines. He wants to keep positivity, good away from him. They will being reminder that he is human. His soul feeds on the negativity, harshness, being hard hearted, ruthless. These keep him going. He's almost like a robot, emotionless feeling less.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for running away last night :p

i also feel bitter has become a way of life for him ... He has chosen it for himself ... And does not want anything in his life that would make him drop that defense ... There have been two instances when those guards were slightly breached ... Once when he looked back after dropping arzo ... Other when the sisters pushed his car ... U could feel as if he was moved in some way, may be a smile was about to rip through his hard exterior but sahir being the hard rock wouldnt budge. Can't wait for the story behind Sahir ... And i hope they do justice to it ... And hc is brilliant with all kind of expressions ... He will make sure with subtle expressions in such scenes he keeps us thinking Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
could it be coz i like burnt toast toošŸ¤£
VandyP thumbnail
but on a serious note...u think mangoes remind him of something? or maybe someone??

i mean a person can't be born this bitter

there has to be a reason for him going this dark in life...donno...i still have to rewatch the epi...to try and penetrate sahir's defense system
Edited by -vandy- - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sorry for running away last night :p

i also feel bitter has become a way of life for him ... He has chosen it for himself ... And does not want anything in his life that would make him drop that defense ... There have been two instances when those guards were slightly breached ... Once when he looked back after dropping arzo ... Other when the sisters pushed his car ... U could feel as if he was moved in some way, may be a smile was about to rip through his hard exterior but sahir being the hard rock wouldnt budge. Can't wait for the story behind Sahir ... And i hope they do justice to it ... And hc is brilliant with all kind of expressions ... He will make sure with subtle expressions in such scenes he keeps us thinking

That scene after the sisters pushed the car.. It was almost like he wanted to smile and he controlled it.. That's what I felt.. So any positivity and innocence he pushes away from himself!
Because he was earlier like that and got hurt so now he is the other extreme?
I think If they actually explore this properly it will be very interesting to watch how he became like this and the transformation back as well!
lovely post Anu di ..

the symbolisms in yesterday's episode are confusing but yeah audiences will get a vague picture of him for a time being .. slowly they will raise the curtain off his character and why he is so bitter and brutal..

when he rejected to eat mangoes, his mother gave a significant look at him, so she knows that there is a very big reason for him hating on mangoes. for a moments i loved how he shut up the lady offering him the mangoesšŸ¤£, matlab itna bhi kya force karna..

the burnt toast actually scared the servant, he felt awkward to serve that to Sahir. i really want to know what made Sahir like this

Originally posted by: prettypri

That scene after the sisters pushed the car.. It was almost like he wanted to smile and he controlled it.. That's what I felt.. So any positivity and innocence he pushes away from himself!
I think If they actually explore this properly it will be very interesting to watch how he became like this and the transformation back as well!

that will be the thing what will form the crux of the love story .. i really hope CVs take their time and explore his past .. this time i dont want a heratbreak again
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yup he didnt smile but looking at him u could feel as if for a moment he wanted to ... These r the subtleties hc is brilliant at ... i too hope they take their time in revealing Sahir and why he is like that because that is one most intriguing part of the story. Because if u see even though he does what his mom says u could feel a strain in their relationship as well ... U couldnt feel warmth that is synonym to a mother son relationship
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yup he didnt smile but looking at him u could feel as if for a moment he wanted to ... These r the subtleties hc is brilliant at ... i too hope they take their time in revealing Sahir and why he is like that because that is one most intriguing part of the story. Because if u see even though he does what his mom says u could feel a strain in their relationship as well ... U couldnt feel warmth that is synonym to a mother son relationship

Yes...no closeness there..awkward obedience at best..that's what makes m totally dark...and as tbe precap shows...assuming he really does blast the factory...he really doesn't care about hurting anyone to get what he wants..would be interesting to see how Arzoo starts changing him or atleast bringing out the lighter aspects,..that's what was said in tbe interview...he sees himself in her and slowly changes back!
VandyP thumbnail

yes! for a micro second he did want to...but i guess he did a self check in mind and decided...no...i'm not supposed to like rain...nor is smiling a part of my life now!

why do i feel sahir loves rains...coz the way he pulled up the glass...it was as if he keeps strengthening that hard outer shell to save the soft inneer him...