Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ho gaya πŸ˜ƒ

Okk I watched d epi in bits & pieces.
Baldev taking Anmol's hands & making him clap after R's performance was d scene of d day! 🀣🀣
Also Veera telling Veerji to run... I for a moment thought that she'll run wid him too! πŸ˜†
And d fight scene in d beginning... where Baldev cleverly signals Veera to throw that stick to him 😎

Bas aur kuch nahi dekha! πŸ€”
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why was Rishabh cheering for Ranvi?πŸ€” He must be happy that his innocence has been proven but still he was never so chummy with Ranvi.

I get Vishnu's behaviour as Ranvi seemed the closest to him after Anmol among all the contestants, but I don't get Rishabh's behaviour.

Sorry for nitpicking the epi guys, when it seems that most of you have enjoyed it.πŸ˜† But I can't seem to help it.πŸ˜†
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fighting seen me Ballu β€οΈ pls koi o pic de do mujhe uske hear  uff so hottt😳

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
baldev anmol scene was awesome..i wish we could have bit more interaction between them.
baldev to anmol ''oye no but just a shut'' πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

glad that this track is over  and the episode was much much better then what we got before.

great team work by veeba.😎

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jammygal19

Bhaag Ranvi Bhaag🀣

Veerji's singing style reminded me of Himesh ReshammiyaπŸ˜†

VeeBa make an awesome team😎Kya co-ordination hai!And Vishal's hair during the fight sequence☺️

Poor KapilπŸ˜”

He looked like he was angry when he was singing 🀣

VeeBa and Baldev ❀️
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Team VeeBa FTW😎
Isse kehte hain coordination. Kash aage bhi inki coordination aise hi dekhne ko mile minus veerji
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Why was Rishabh cheering for Ranvi?πŸ€”He must be happy that his innocence has been proven but still he was never so chummy with Ranvi.

I get Vishnu's behaviour as Ranvi seemed the closest to him after Anmol among all the contestants, but I don't get Rishabh's behaviour.

Sorry for nitpicking the epi guys, when it seems that most of you have enjoyed it.πŸ˜†But I can't seem to help it.πŸ˜†

Well u will never be happy if u find logic in tv shows! πŸ˜†
And no we didnt enjoy d epi cos it was good... we enjoyed cos this track is finally ending & I cannot tolerate more details of either Rishabh or Anmol! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

this weeks epis were bearable so far.. thanks to VeeBa i guess! they were in it so it had to be bearable πŸ˜† and todays epi was the most entertaining in this whole track..

i LOVED VeeBa in the fight scene! how awesome they were! <3 and then Baldev's fight πŸ˜Ž VeeBa sitting in the back seat of the car πŸ˜† Veerji running...i was actually cheering for him while he was running! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Anmol's dance was pathetic! πŸ˜† also loved Baldev and Anmol interaction.. Baldev was making him clap! πŸ˜† 

Dallu is back! why was he sitting in between Baggi?! πŸ˜† and why was Jaggi so happy?! πŸ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

as i said pind ki izzat and shan above allπŸ˜†..i hate many ppl in my class but i would surely d the same if they r representing my class in a competitionπŸ˜ƒ..ab kya karen jaggi is not dil ka bura πŸ˜³ 

I am sure that at least you never tried to beat them up.πŸ˜†

I guess Baggi don't even know how to shiddat se hate someone just like Ballu.πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mohini : Why didnt u just edit the 'testing' comment πŸ€” Ek post waste ho gaya πŸ˜”