Bullet train 3 : Isse kehte hai drama drama

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Without a doubt the only praiseworthy episode in this borefest singer track. What fun!

If you havent watched it I would definitely recommend this episode!

1) What a team Veera and Baldev are ❤️ The first scene was just 😎 Kya mast fight!!

2) I was ROFLing when Veera tells Ranvi to run ( they were stuck in traffic ) and khud aaram se Baldev ke saath piche baithi thi 🤣 🤣

3) Loved both the songs ❤️

4) Baldev and Anmol interaction 👍🏼 😆

5) Dallu is back *flying kisses*

6) Then it ended with RanDev Anmol. Vo bhi mast.

The only thing that I feel bad abt is the fact that Poor Kapil is only made to sit and clap 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my 6th sense asked me to watch the epi and i did😃..was not disappointed i walked out when veerji started singing and walked in when he was done😎
Ballu who turned when veera was trying to show him the poll  kitna handsome he ye ladka☺️

ballu's fight and his session with anmol⭐️

billa got a new kurta chaiji got a new suit too i think🤔 and bansuri aunty to defo got a new wardrobe
ranjan billa bansuri ratan and even veera i guess has new clothes now so that means ballu's new look is being saved for the last🤔

can't wait for his new look

Baldev ❤️
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bhaag Ranvi Bhaag 🤣
Veerji's singing style reminded me of Himesh Reshammiya 😆

VeeBa make an awesome team 😎 Kya co-ordination hai!And Vishal's hair during the fight sequence ☺️

Poor Kapil 😔
Edited by jammygal19 - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am so disappointed in Jaggi today. Fine, his paaji is going to marry Ranvi's sister but what was the need to sing Ranvi Ranvi with joy.😵

Now we know why Baldev was taken to Mumbai...just so he could babysit Anmol.😳 I missed the first 10 mins but I guess we should count that fight too.😆

I know this is Beyond Logic Productions but how can Ranvi not have Anmol, his attempted murderer, arrested immediately? Who waits for the votes to come in? Even after his arrest the votes would be counted na or was he doing a favour to the producers of Junoon coz of his mahanta?!!🤪

Anyway I was not bored, so I guess that counts for something.

ST..the supporting cast for Veera, including Kapil are just in this show to act as an audience for whatever happens to RG.🤢

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I am so disappointed in Jaggi today. Fine, his paaji is going to marry Ranvi's sister but what was the need to sing Ranvi Ranvi with joy.😵

Now we know why Baldev was taken to Mumbai...just so he could babysit Anmol.😳 I missed the first 10 mins but I guess we should count that fight too.

I know this is Beyond Logic Productions but how can Ranvi not have Anmol, his attempted murderer, arrested immediately? Who waits for the votes to come in? Even after his arrest the votes would be counted na or was he doing a favour to the producers of Junoon coz of his mahanta?!!🤪

Anyway I was not bored, so I guess that counts for something.

even i was disappointed with baggi😡 but then i thought he is after all their pind's citizen even i would root for my biggest enemy if he/she is representing my city place clg whatever😃
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

even i was disappointed with baggi😡 but then i thought he is after all their pind's citizen even i would root for my biggest enemy if he/she is representing my city place clg whatever😃

I thought of that too..but that's so lame yaar..this was the guy that he had beaten up on a sunn saan sadak one day..and now I am expected to believe that bygones are really bygones?😆
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you ST...don't know if the episodes r actually watchable or it's my happiness about the track getting over that is making me watch them😆
Anyways, it was nice minus the songs...the songs were lovely bt if u listen with eyes closed. I felt Anmol was jumping a bit too much compared to the tempo of the song aur Ranvi ke baare mein toh kya kahun...

Team VeeBa rocks bas😎
Baldev-Anmol interaction was also good.
And you know what, I actually like that Dev guy! Isse pehle zyada dhyan nahin diya tha😆
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I thought of that too..but that's so lame yaar..this was the guy that he had beaten up on a sunn saan sadak one day..and now I am expected to believe that bygones are really bygones?😆

as i said pind ki izzat and shan above all😆..i hate many ppl in my class but i would surely d the same if they r representing my class in a competition😃..ab kya karen jaggi is not dil ka bura 😳 
overactor thumbnail
dev and megha make a good pair😛..except that megha looks very old..the way she said dev today  😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: overactor

my 6th sense asked me to watch the epi and i did😃..was not disappointed i walked out when veerji started singing and walked in when he was done😎

Ballu who turned when veera was trying to show him the pollkitna handsome he ye ladka☺️

ballu's fightand his session with anmol⭐️

billa got a new kurta chaiji got a new suit too i think🤔and bansuri aunty to defo got a new wardrobe
ranjan billa bansuri ratan and even veera i guess has new clothes now so that means ballu's new look is being saved for the last🤔

can't wait for his new look

Baldev❤️

Aaj ka epi was entertainment. Not bored for even a second 😆 You should have heard the song with eyes closed. Darshan's voice ❤️

How I wish all the episodes in this track wud have been like this.