Dead man alive - RK called Arvind Kothari

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The way Sandy found about RK's escape was really fantastic and the presence of mind was really awesome. They confirmed that with that taar stuck on RK's slippers but the way RK had fooled zandy and the rest of the police was really unbelievable... ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
RK had called to Arvind Kothari's aka Sandy's dad's number ??😲😕  

D's number must be there in that list na ?? So confusing ??😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is it that the number Disha is using is registered on Arvind Kothari's name  ..RK might have an idea tht they would try and track down the number so have done this to fool Sandhya
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Is it that the number Disha is using is registered on Arvind Kothari's name  ..RK might have an idea tht they would try and track down the number so have done this to fool Sandhya

But doesn't it look like the service provider s not verifying properly before providing connection ??😕

They have to submit identity proofs na ... How will they give Arvind Kothari's proof of address or something like that ??
jhema thumbnail
Seems like RK has every detail of Sandhya.. 

Being in jail , he was able to get a number for Disha in the name of Arvind kothari.. 
Brilliant move by RK 

The way Zandy find the clue also nice.. 
Edited by jhema - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They show the level of research the terrorists have done on the targets. Yes it is brilliant research. But what is lacking is the level of research the ATS and Zandy should have done on RK.
Actually if that was done , it would have been the most brilliant track. I mean there have been research from Zandy's side on his network.
Atleast they should nab one of the ladies and neutralize her post this bomb blast. Yes you cant catch everyone together else thrill will be gone.

Actually it reminds me of my FF where a bomb blast happens in school, then later the ATS stops the blast in the flight. If Zandy is able to prevent hijack it will be more or less similar to the airport drama in my FF.
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Shruthi , they are busy in protecting RK .. 
They dont have time to research on his network..  na 
After everything happened they are simply saying it is RK's work.. 

Like You me too want to see Zandy as investigators not this mere spectators.. 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruthi , I believe if the ATS or the police acts  always acts efficiently   or is not   fooled by the  tricks of terrorists then how  did  things like 9/11 or mumbai attacks happen?

I  have also noticed its the trick of such people to act like common men, I have even read about few bomb blast details, It has always been the case tht a common man enters and n later the blast happens..most of the time the terrorist too gives away his life rather than getting caught or running away

Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder why Zandy did not call the suspected number first before getting other details.  Disha would have attended the call if she gets a call from the same number RK had called.

Also, the new spoiler of terrorist hijacking the plane and demanding RK's release is ridiculous as RK had the chance to run away easily.  CVs could have shown Zandy or any other person out in the village catch RK than he himself returning back.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sandy's dad died 2 years before
and even ankur must be having his own mobile
so the mobile number was dormant for 2 years
how can RK get the sim of that number and give it to D

i think D discarded her sim ( as she knows that she can be trapped )
and must have got a new one
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonali here we are talking about a terrorist in captivity not free roaming terrorists. A terrorist in captivity contacts his network and get the job done while 2 efficient officers are in charge.
If Zandy was running behind a terror network that is out in the open then I agree to your point.