Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan in 'Bunty aur Bubly' hangover !

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Fawad Khan to team up with his 'Humsafar' co-star Mahira Khan for a new project?

New Delhi: Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has hinted at reteaming with his 'Humsafar' co-star and friend Mahira Khan.

The 32-year-old actor, who played the husband of Mahira on the TV show, said he has shared an idea with the actress but nothing has been finalised yet.

"I look forward to work with her and we might be seen together sometime really soon. I have an idea, which I have discussed with her and she liked it as well. We have been

Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has hinted at reteaming with his 'Humsafar' co-star and friend Mahira Khan.

discussing a lot, so it should hopefully shape up soon," Fawad told PTI.

After a successful stint on Pakistani TV, the love-story will air on Zindagi channel from October 14.

Even Mahira has expressed her desire to act with the hunk and said that she would love to be a part of 'something different' with Fawad after 'Humsafar'.

"We both are picky so I want us to come together in something really great. I would love to see us doing something like a 'Bunty Aur Babli', which is like totally opposite to our previous serious characters," she said.

Fawad's 2013 Pakistani romantic film 'Armaan', which had Aamina Sheikh as his love interest, was first offered to Mahira but she declined as she was not sure about the script.

Fawad-Mahira rocks but why Bunty aur Bubly hangover? 😕
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it related to bollywood? No.

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mugdha in FAWAD KHAN hangover thats y posting Lollywood movie article on Bollywood forum. Wah !! Hate him or love him but u cant ignore him.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
best of luck but it related to pakistani forum
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such negativity I dnt want news about him going back to pakistan Mudga find out what he has been offered next in bw
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
would love to see them together again.