Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

WOW!! Fabulous update...loved it dear...

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The day is always better once there is an update from you. I liked that Raya and Anaya kept pestering Geet on her decision to work with Maan. Also liked that she saw Maan in a different mood at the coffee shop and that interaction gave her the extra push to finally make the decision. Great job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A lovely surprising update. Thank you. 
So Geet does decide to take up the offer whether it is because of  Raya and Ananya or Maan, doesn't matter as long as they both are going to be together even if it is in the office. 

But why is Maan being so uptight all of a sudden. Hope Geet will not regret saying yes. "Call me Maan sir" πŸ˜•
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 45
Excellent...
Finally she accepted to join him...
Wow Maan sir this is gonna be interesting...
Geet for sure has some surprises to see...
Cont soon...
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many superb nuances in this updateπŸ˜ƒ

I should complain that I had read it but I really enjoy re-reading tooπŸ˜†

"Drop binding yourself in unnecessary ties. You are not bound to make everyone happy all the time. You need to think about yourself too. Stop pulling yourself because you believe the world rests on your shoulders!"
I do believe someone needed to tell Geet this.  She is so mature in so many ways and still so much in a protective shell of her own making.  Live a little babe.. Dekh lo Maan Sir ke saath karne ka mazaaπŸ˜†

My eyes fell on an unexpected person, sitting with his head bent down, his fingers tracing the rim of his cup while his eyes were lost somewhere far away. Maan seemed to be in some deep thoughts. 

Coming to stand in front of him, I cleared my throat to catch his attention but he didn't seem to hear me.

"Hi!" He looked up listlessly and seeing me, immediately straightened up, passing me a bright smile.

"What a pleasant surprise!" His voice matched his words, and there was absolutely no sign of the perturbation on his face which I had seen just moments ago. "Came to join me for a coffee?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

Aiiie aiiie aiie!  Ms Geet, You have passed your hide your feelings virus to my naughty hottie!   He has grown so different than in IOYSM.  I guess broken hearts tend to change the way you deal with things.

I'm obliged, Miss Handa, of your thoughtful company, but let me tell you that I'm a ladies' favourite
πŸ˜†  Ye laga shot aur ball gayi sixer ke liye!!! ❀️

Whatever differences Maan and I may have, however many clashes, but one thing was for certain. I would never want his work to suffer when I could help him because I knew how much his work meant to him.

I was contemplating now, trying to reason with myself that I had decided to take up the offer more for myself than for Maan, that I had agreed because I wanted to, not because I sympathised with Maan
"I chose his firm, not him, Vyan."[/I]

Ekdum turtle hai ye ladki!!!

Aayega ek toofan ek din and all your barriers will be blown in the wind.  Ab toh I will wait for you to confess first Geet Handa.

[I]I expected to see some surprise, or some other reaction from him but there was none. He nodded like he was already expecting me. There was a shift in his eyes and smile though. His demeanour had turned victorious, it felt to me.

"I'm sure if you're here, you must have thought this through."

I stared at him dumbfounded. It felt like he had transformed into a completely different person.

πŸ‘Game set and match to Mr. Khurana!!!

Mazaa aa gaya!

Ab meri baat maano aur jaldi se update type karo Mari..

Waiting so eagerly ki kya bataye?

Lovely crafty writing and character build up.

Vyan and Geet convo was nice but the girls together always rocks and Maan and Geet sizzle!!

Chalo itna enjoy karne ke baad bhi dil abhi bhara nahi..

Thank you for updating!

Edited by dqno1 - 7 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update
loved it
geet accepted maan's offer to join KC
maan is being bossy 😎 ... asked her to call him sir😲 πŸ˜†
waiting to see geet's reaction
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow Geet took the offer to work in KC...

Maan sir is in action...would love to see Maan and Geet working together and their bickering...
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seeing you here is a pleasant pleasant surpise! πŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dqno1

Waiting 😑

😑 kis cheez se bribe karu? mujhe update chahiye bas πŸ˜›