Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sophiexx

Chap 44

I sooo don't blame your sis, 6 months of stalling in mid-air both literally for maaneet and figuratively for us poor readers. Imagine that! Btw congrats (again) for your brothers marriage, it must have been a lot fun. 

LOL! Sorry about it! Thanks. Yes, it was a lot of fun but it ended way too soon...

Beating hearts both theirs and mine knowing that another fantastic update awaited. Maan acting up is natural, a shocked Geet is also justified. I can only imagine half of what Geets going through, seeing Maans angry side all of sudden and dealing with her confused feelings must have taken a lot out of her. But like I said I don't blame Maan for the way he acted, it's perfectly expected considering the fact that she nearly faced a dreadful fall, that would make anyone nervous. Him going missing for the next few hours though made me think, but I'm glad he did for he got his lost temperament back together. Maan being normal afterwards was an absolute shocker! I would have thought he'd sulk or remain aloof but he did otherwise. The cheek of that Maan leaving poor Geet so confused hahaha. TBH somewhere even I was confused. How casual was he with the suggestion of hiring Geet? Blimey this guy's smooth, real smooth lol but Geet, she didn't give away a lot either. I so hope she quits to work with him. Life would truly be more fun lol, their life lol not mine

Well, Maan is as much a mystery to me as he is to Geet. Lol! Let's see how things turn out when and if she opts to work with him...

Raya's back much to Geets comfort, I get Geets feelings. Sisters are special, made to be the first best friend. Ananya and Raya chilling, the easiness that lies within the friendship of these girls makes them so real. I loved that bit, them pulling Geets leg n then Ananyas 

I totally agree with you there. Sisters are the first and forever best friends.

Ok now the conversation between Maaneet was a shocker, pleasant shock but shock none of the less. I loved the flow and the commodity between the two. It wasn't hard to read Geets feelings for me, I believe she's falling for Maan. That is if she hadn't already? Maan however is a little tough, to chase away his sleep just to talk to Geet probably tells of his love. The casualness is slowly returning and I loved that, him trying to be her and vice versa tells of the changing relationship. Maybe soon they shall be the Geet and Maan that once was during their college days.   

Maybe. And don't we all miss those time when things were a lot less complicated for them?

Btw I'm not a physicist, actually barely managed to keep alive during my GCSEs. Physics so isn't my thing, dad being an engineer naturally was disappointed lol but biology is more up my street. On the road to be biologist :) And I do write but nothing suitable for your read lol

Oh wow! Physics was my thing during GCEs and I wasn't very fond of biology. But I landed an A in it too. And, I'm not as critical a reader that you might need to hide your writing from me. But I'm not going to pressurise you at all. :)

Thank you so much for this SHOCKING part, since I probably killed that word in my comment lol. Hopefully I'll seen another soon

Thank you so much for this enjoyable comment. Feels great to know you liked the chapter, even if it shocked you. πŸ˜†

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! Outstanding  update...I loved  it...sorry for late comment...

Thank you! And don't apologise. :)
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Update after a long time.  Maan's fear turns to anger but Geet is yet to get this. 

Loved their phone conversation. The old friendship is blossoming back to life.

Thank you! Glad you liked it.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteRussian

Beautiful update Maaneet conversation was cute 

Thank you!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Mari πŸ€—

Wish you every happiness alwaysπŸ₯³

Maine double update gift kiya hai ab return gift ka intezaar hai πŸ˜†
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday! Hope u had an fab day! Wishing u all the happiness and a superb  year ahead! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

Oh am lovvving this. Whats happening between maan n geet. Seriously. I am enjoooying their interactions. Doesnt geet realise that maan s special for her. He is almost always present in her thoughts. Loved anaya geet raya meetings. 

Loved the scene where anaya maan geet n ayush were together. Like them even i am looking forward to many such meetings.
 So so happy n exciiited to see you back dear. 

Thanks, Purvi! It's so good to know you're enjoying the story.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Part 44 - Lovely update. Liked the maan-geet convo most. They are coming close, rather on talking terms. She wanted to wish him on the instance she read about his winning. Maan was still at his i-am-so-charming-overconfident and trying to charm over geet. He felt bad that geet cut the call on him. He didnt want anybody know about their talking.

Liked how he hinted & reminded her the job he offered  and now he has his mom & zara to his side, like he cornered her and now she has to think over it.
The girls time was funny. Geet told them about her & maan's encounter. I thought she will talk about the job he was offering. What she will decide.?
Waiting for next
Happy Diwali.

Thank you! I'm glad to know you enjoyed it.
Maan is one smart cookie, isn't he? Let's see what Geet decided and if she regrets whatever decision she makes or if it turns out good...
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

As friends, as companions, as anything, these 2 are so enjoyable. Although these are from Geet's perspective and we don't know Maan's side or how he is feeling, looks like Geet is starting to develop a different kind of a soft corner for Maan. But thought you have not said it in so many words, it is clear from his actions that he still cares about her... aww, cannot wait for things to "start happening" between them again. But I am enjoying these "subtle tensions" and "knowing" conversations between them. 

Loved the update.

Maan is a lot more complex character to write than Geet. So yes, I chose the easier option here.πŸ˜†

"Things" have already begun happening and it's just a matter of attention that they'll be out in the open...

Thank you! It's very pleasing to know you liked it.

As for which Monday I'd update, well the Monday is finally here... and gone. πŸ˜†
Seriously though, I'm really sorry about leaving the promise unfulfilled. Life is haywire.
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!