Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kabslocks

Wonderful update. Maan has forgiven Geet and she is thinking for what mistake she has been forgiven. Vyan called her to meet in a restaurant and show her the ring that he bought to propose Kittu. On her way back to home Maan met her. He offered her to drop at home. She does not want this. She refuse in the pretext of going to grossery shop. He offered her to take to grossary shop before dropping her. On reaching home she calles Ananya. She came to Geet's apartment. Geet told her about her day. She told her that she met Maan and about his offer of designer. Ananya compelled her to look for offer letter and join him.

Thanks for staying around! 
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Oh Boy!!! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Gimme few moments to digest the fact that I'm getting engaged again with love of my life ( Virtually) πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

Kittu & Vyan β€οΈ 

Mayyo ..You made my night!!
I expected this reaction from you. πŸ˜†
There is so much to tell you.. so much happened in the story.. and so much happiness.. let me share it with you!! 

But let me read the update a couple of times more! 

This is the most beautiful and happiest chapter I read so far after the trip.. 
Really?
Love you Mayyooo πŸ€— πŸ€—
Love you too! πŸ€—

Edited by mayyo - 8 years ago
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .CookieMonster.

Awesme update
maan behaving so sweetly..dats cool
geet vl joing kc
dats interesting
cant w8 for next

Thank you! :)
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

Part 42

Excellent...
Ananya is a lovely friend...
My God Maan helped her and was very nice...
Why is Geet running away?
Vyan is gonna propose Kitty...
Is Geet scared of love and relationships now?
Maan would like to know what he feels...
Cont soon dear...

Thank you! Glad to have you around! 
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

I am bit lost with wat geet wants in t end of the update

I loved t update
It is really painful to be so lonely

Coming to wat geet was feeling in t end
I mean if maan has moved on wat she wanting to do there

Is her own feeling for him making her hold him to her
πŸ˜•

Very beautifully written
Thanks a lot t update

Thank you Muskan! It's good to see you around.

Geet herself is unsure of what she wants yet. It will take some effort of herself and some other people in her life to throw light on the path that is best for her.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

Ah Wired Hearts ...How I have missed thee.

I have missed everything about this story. The characters, the friendships, the frustrating feel that sometimes this story leaves me with and yet hooks me to it simultaneously.
Missed everything except the writer
New beginnings seems to be the order of the day from Fawad and Kittu(😑) to Maan and Geet. It feels like we are in the spring of this story as everything feels fresh and anew

I remembered a quote by Rumi which fro this update is perfect
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field.Meet me there."

I think these two are finally ready to meet on that common field now. Hopefully all the blame games are done with and they can finally 
Chances are such. πŸ˜ƒ
The emotional wringer that Maan has put Geet through and the blame that he placed on her shoulders was perhaps wrong on many levels and yet somehow it was just the right thing to bring Geet out of her emotional inertia.
So that mean,  even when Maan was being the devil, he was still the angel we needed. πŸ˜³
I feel the golden ticket has been issued to the both of them. The question is who is going to jump on board first.πŸ˜‰
You never know who might already be on board. πŸ˜ƒ
It feels amazing typing out a comment for this story after so long. It gave me a nostalgic feeling of reconnecting with old friends. I have traveled a long ways with this coupe and the people around them.
Everybody in their lives has had a happy ending of their own.It is now high time for these two to start their journey toward their own HEA.😳

Thank you so much for beautiful update lady. You still haven't lost 'the touch' I would sayπŸ˜‰
I can't really agree with this because there were times when I just kept staring at the screen thinking what and how to write even when I already had the plot and the basic idea with me.
Love you Apa! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

beautiful update. so finally anaya came as the rescuer for geet to lighten het heart. n she proved to b a good friend by listening to geet n giving her advice on why to accept maan apology though she never led maan on intentionally .

something I dont understand is why geet want to do something for maan if he has moved on. is it her hidden love which she herself don't know . will she accept the post. if yes then definitely this will b the turning point of the start of their love story
eagerly waiting for more

Thank you! Good to see you here.
Well, whether there are some hidden feelings she has for maan or whether it is just her nature to do something for someone, specifically for Maan, we are yet to know just like her.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Hellooos  πŸ˜ƒ

Woww!!! The update ..those words.. its beautiful (as always) I'm actually tired of saying it.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Lemme start my comment/compliment as it is going to be the longest πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really long one!
Haha! That's Kittu-style! πŸ˜ƒ
ALERT : Don't be MAD at me πŸ˜† for the ramble.. 

The Golden Ticket - An apt title after all! How do you guys do it.. ? Such Bang on Titles each and every time... its beyond my comprehension!! πŸ˜† 
I can't actually find good titles. It's a tiring task to find appropriate ones. 
Is this ticket to her happiness, to unburden her guilt finally and receive what she is really deserves .. Love & Happiness.. I hope so.. 

What is that file?? I'm assuming it is something related to Hospital stuff. 
It is the file of her reports and prescriptions from the most recent stay in the hospital, after she fought with Maan.
Unpleasant memories always makes us vulnerable, how easily we will be transported to that moment.. to that time.. as if we are re-living that moment.. and it depresses us more than anything. That helpless situation.. emotional turmoil.. Few things have capacity to make us helpless and numb. 
Very true!
I remembered what it felt like, or rather, I remembered the feeling of nothingness which had filled me then. It had felt like life was over for me, that I did not deserve to live, that I could not live with the burden of being responsible for the demise of three lives... Three... 

I love those lines.. I mean it.. I felt that is too personal to reveal.. something one had gone through. and gave a word form. πŸ€—
πŸ€—
That feeling of nothingness.. that pathetic and terrible feeling. It just  rips your heart and soul.. as if it is filled with sorrow rather than nothingness.. You can't breathe .. it suffocates you.. 
I don't deserve feeling.. Gawddd.. how many times did we feel that way?? Geet must have felt so many times..   She killed three most imp people in her life.. 
Reason behind her parents death.. and Maan.. Maan  I feel like saying his name again and again..
More than anything, she is depressed and blames herself for Maan's state..  
Yes. She blames herself for him this much since she knows that even though Maan is living and breathing, his heart is dead? His feelings are stale now... that is a whole different thing than someone who actually died...
The number had only increased a night before I was hospitalised. It was one of the darkest nights of my life, a night when the storm and the rain had been the wildest, yet it had been nothing as compared to the storm which had raged within me, the storm which had led me straight to a hospital bed with an added burden of grief on my already tired shoulders.

I like the way you write.. you pour life into each and every word.. every syllable..every nuance..   I can feel it.. and I live through it. Most of the times I visualize it and watch in awe!! You are truly Talented πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Thank you! πŸ˜³ I just try to live in the moment that I pen down. I believe that when a writer connects to a story in that way, the readers might too.
His sudden appearance had scared me, as had his presence in my room without anyone else being there. The harmless glass of water which he had held up for me bore witness that he meant no harm to me, so I had relaxed myself and took the glass from him to soothe my parched throat.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan and Harm  .. but after whatever happened.. I dare not think that. My cutie pie is going be Gung ho about his lady love!
 You bet! And that's how we love Maan, right?
I quite understand Geet's mindset and her thoughts about Maan's presence in the hospital. 
Is he laughing at my state..is he thinking that I deserve this? Is he showing some sympathy? 
All those negative thoughts block our mind to function properly.. 

But there is this tiny voice rather than inside the head it comes straight form heart.. cause Heart understands better. Making you look into brighter side.. 
Very well put!
I had to give him the benefit of doubt because even if his eyes had felt estranged to me on that night, I could not perceive him to be someone vicious and sadistic. πŸ€—

And the next set of exchange of words..  πŸ€—  His forgiveness.. Such a relief!! πŸ˜Š

"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."  πŸ˜³

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxXmK_kByDM  - This particular theme is precisely for the M&G .. something really connects me to the song and the forgiveness. Mayyo you need to listen to this!!!  

He forgave me, my brain had churned the thought over and over again until my eyes closed on their own accord, my shoulders felt a wee bit lighter. A couple of teardrops had escaped my closed eyes and slid down my cheeks. At that moment, I had barely been able to speak. It had felt to me like Maan had given me the most precious thing which was humanly possible.

Geet felt that Maan's forgiveness is the most beautiful thing... finally she can unburden her shoulders.. Feel a wee bit better.. 
We usually forget that life is a cycle.. and it has to be balanced.. 
"I forgive you for everything" those words mean a lot to Geet.. and its only cause she has endured so much pain and she knows the value of those mere words... 
[
"You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes"

We take everything for granted..and complain for every wrong thing. How can one admire one good thing? Only if he knows/tastes worst.. then only one can appreciate the good..and know the difference. 
[Exactly! [/B
]I hope from now on Maan admire the good things happening in his life.. and for Geet she always balances her life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  *Dont throw chappals plz* You have to admit that Geet is the matured one in this story! πŸ˜ƒ
[B]Lol! I wouldn't throw chappals at you for saying what I believe too. πŸ˜ƒ

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."  - It surely depicts Geet's state..  πŸ˜Š 

Ahaaana.. This is my most fav part of all !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† For obvious reason ofcourse!!  

Kittu & Vyan  β˜ΊοΈ *sniff* *sinff* I can smell smoke!! πŸ€£ 

But whoa. for a moment I totally forgot that I am in the story πŸ˜† 

It was Vyan, demanding, in his sunny manner, to meet him right away stating that he wanted to discuss something important

You see.. that's the reason I love him to bits!! He and his manners Hayeee  
Vyan is such Gentleman ..and about their recent closeness is something I adore in this story. It is decent and pleasant..  Something which makes you instantly smile and adore it

No demands..no expectations.. No complaints.. He reminds me of my own nature to some extent..Not expect anything from those whom I love unconditionally. But itss very hard at times!! It just gets on your nerves!!! 
@Bold: Then it's a match made in heaven πŸ˜‰
Ohh Mayyooo I love this scene.. its etched in  my mind and heart!! πŸ€— everything.. be she pulling his cheek.. he putting a hand on her.. Vyan saying "Most beautiful woman" to Geet!!

Geet's trust on him.. her love for her dear frnd he proved to be. Her encouragement to show what he wanted to .. His restlessness for her delay.. her sarcatsic reply!! everything.. believe me this is going to be cutest and sweetest friendship ever!! πŸ€— 

Embedded in the soft satin inside was a small diamond intricately fixed in its place by the design of the platinum ring. It was the most beautiful ring I had seen till date.

"It's so beautiful, Vyan!" I exclaimed in a voice louder than the usual, attracting attention from the people occupying the nearby tables.

"You think?" His eyes seemed so innocent that I reached across the table and pulled his cheek.

"Of course!" I gave a wide smile. "This is the most beautiful gift any girl could ever get."

"The ring?"

"No, you idiot! The proposal from a guy like you." I meant what I said and I saw him release a long breath. The eyes which had been so nervous a while ago were now soft and glowing as they gazed at me.

Wowww!! Isn't that beautiful thing to share with your dear friend!! πŸ˜‰ Something close to heart..  πŸ˜³

"I'm so lucky to have found you." He is .. πŸ˜ƒ Bloody damn lucky!!  πŸ˜† 

I was speechless while i was reading this.. 
I leaned towards him a bit. "You love her?" He nodded almost immediately, adding a "very much" before I continued. "Does she love you too?" He nodded again but with a little hesitation. "Then what is this uncertainty about?"

Vyan took a deep breath and released it. "I don't know. I, I just... can't explain." I raised my eyebrows. "I just want everything to be perfect when I propose Kittu."

I was jumping around.. as if Vyan indeed proposed me in real.. and Im getting engaged to him. πŸ˜† silly me!! 
Ohh my!! *Shy* 
Haha!
We want it perfect for our loved ones.. and we dont even mind the imperfect things in our life.. We want the best for them.. and precisely, the most precious thing we can ever give them is LOVE! We forget that even the simple and not so significant thing can be the best gift if its filled with loveπŸ˜ƒ
You stole my words once again Mayyo!! I love Vyan just like the way he is!! πŸ˜† 
Keep him safe with you then! πŸ˜‰
When I left that restaurant two hours later, I was gloating with the happiness I felt for Vyan. The man that he was, he deserved the best of everything, and Kittu was the best for him.

That happens to me .. gloating in happiness as if it happened to me.. something .. so much personal.. 
You cannot come back to reality... The dear man in her life.. who deserved all happiness.. 
This reminds me of :

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." 

"No medicine cures what happiness cannot." πŸ˜³

I love the ring btw..  πŸ˜Š its gorgeous!! πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜†
Your choice in music is πŸ‘
I love love love love love you sooo much!! Love you to the moon and back!! πŸ€—
 Love you too Kittu! πŸ€—
PS: I'm going to continue . Going to comment on something which blew my mind!! πŸ˜† Let me process my thoughts!! 
[U]I'm all eyes. πŸ˜†[/UP

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! outstanding update dear...loved it

Thank you! :)
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Haha ek toh main khud hun πŸ˜†