Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
finally geet ne clear kardiya apni taraf se to vyan. vyan took it easily as he knows what geet feels about him and he is quite cool about geet's decision. again geet started thinking about maan and vyaan. how they reacted about hearing her decision.
geet saw the place where she and maan used to share their feelings. 

maan offered job to geet. but geet refused. patha nahi ab maan ke dimaag mein kya chalraha hai.
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘That was freaking awesome!! I loved how Vyan handled the situation. It was such a mature approach. But I personally feel  his and Maan's situations were way different to be compared the major being that Geet did have feelings for Maan even if she did not show it or  act upon it. And now the job offer? I am wondering about the future...what games are the fates planning?? I just read an update and am thirsting for another.๐Ÿ˜‰
Nd congrats for the new thread!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update...

wow.. dey r gonna be 2gether

a very goood ending!
still curious y Maan offered her a job?!

it wld be goood 2 read d story from Maan's POV as well..!!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kittu๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You Fawad stealer you!๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates for new thread
very nice update
what is there in maan's mind going on
waiting for next  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new thread! Love hw this story is progressing! Thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! superbly written! Geet confronts Vyan abt his feelings! Vyan says she is nt to blame! he likes her n she does nt have to like him! Vyan teases her! Geet n Vyan remain good friends! Geet n Vyan go out 4 dinner! Geet tells Raya wt happened! Geet wonders y Maan took it badly! Geet thinks tht she shld have told Maan like she told Vyan! Geet thinks abt Maan n the coffee house! So Maan was at his secret place n was missing his dad! Geet wants to comfort him n confused! Geet n Vyan go 4 dinner again! Maan wants to meet Geet! he offers a job at KC! Geet shocked n refuses! Maan tells her to thin n read the letter! update soon!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmm Geet cleared her feelings with Vyan and he accepted...

Maan offered job to Geet in his office...he wants her to leave Vyan...

he understands Vyan has feelings for Geet...so he is jealous and wanted Geet in front of him...he don't want to let Geet go...

what will be Geet's decision...Maan is so sure that means he has planned something so that Geet will surely accept his job offer...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Am I really seeing this or am I still sleeping and dreaming that I received a pm with WH update on a new thread.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyway, in case I am not dreaming congratulations on the new thread๐Ÿ˜†

divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it...
Chalo geet aur readers dono k mind se ek burden hath gaya... gud dat geet cleared things with vyan...
N i mst say dat i love vyan... he is jst so adoreable...
Every persin deals differently with a situation n also reacts differently... n here i admit dat vyan was mire understanding n mature...
 i agree with raya dat geet cannot be blamed as she has full right to take decision fir herself...
Oh my..nw wat is maan upto?? Job proposal!!!
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1stly congrats for d new thread Di... :) 
& 2ndly d comment on previous chptr abt u keeping story totally wrapped wid few hints on tym was actually a complement for u becoz u r amazing on it & u know dat... ;) 

Nw d update kitna intezaar karaya aapne aapi... :( bt bt bt part was actually worth waiting haaye d thought was always churning on my mind hw will dis confrontation/discussion will go btwn vyan & geet & as I expected vyan knew geet's stand was prepared bt still he must be hurt too bt was total gentleman wid geet made her feel bttr... I really hope people like vyan really do exist in real lyf who wudnt bring der ego in between things like dis... :) d way u portrayed d talking of 2 simply superub... Geet finally got over d one burden from her shoulder though it will always be bit awkward for dem bt still things will settle down wid tym... 

So, I was rite Katrina or kittu d client is vyan's future girl... Ohh I can totally see her on dat place she is sweet & so friendly & wud defo compliment vyan wen dey will be together... 

Nw geet is worried for maan & hv a thought dat if only she had talked wid him d way she did wid vyan... I hope nw she will try to clear d air... 

& I was rite abt d place to be maan's secret place... :D it was indeed & geet understood nw dat maan was upset dat day & wish to ease him out bt cudnt... Ahh d confusions, questions & anxiety all are coming towards geet which wud later surely push her to accept her feelings... ;D 

Last part was unexpected though maan offering job to geet in khurana construction... Is he jst really being professional or being jealous wid geet & vyan's bond...??? Ohh I doubt its later ;) & he is confident she will take it instead of her denying... Interesting & his last words "I'll be waiting for u" haaye it did have more den one meaning bt wat exactly is known to only maan & u of course... 

Superub update wid quite a lot happening & I m nw eager for wats next...  :) do cont soon aapi & yes agar aise massst wale surprise milenge wait ke bad toh thoda wait is wat I can do happily aftr all aap itna tym nikal ke Hume updates de rahe ho its more den enuf for me... So take ur tym...  

I know I know my thoughts r contradicting above 2 lines bt well its d truth only... :)