Hers | ArHi OS (Part 3 Page 1 11/10) COMPLETED

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AngelTeen thumbnail
Disclaimer - Characters belong to 4Lions Productions but the story, dialogues and characters you dont recognize as theirs are mine or otherwise separate disclaimers shall be provided as and when needed. Please respect this as someone else's creation and dont plagiarize.

Please DONT Res.

Hers

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCz3Vx1pXg[/YOUTUBE]

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawaan

Tu mera parchhanvaa

Tere mukhde vich hi main taan

Rab nu apne pawaan

Meri duaa.. haaye

Sajda tera kardi sadaa

Tu sun iqraar mera

Main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tainu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

She listened.

She listened as he let out all that was in his heart, all that he had never spoken of but all that he had never truly been able to hide from her either.

She listened with her knuckles pressed against her raw lips which she had bitten down on harshly, afraid that even one whimper would steal away the moment that she had been graced after having put everything on the line.

She listened with her heart thudding so loud that she was surprised it had not yet jumped out of the cage that kept it safe and secure but even more surprised she was with the realisation that she wanted it to do just that - leap out, breaking all the cages that had for so long held it down and finally claim what had always been its as she listened to him spell out loud what she had always intrinsically known.

That he was hers.

That he had always been hers.

That he would forever be hers.

That he wanted to be hers as much as she wanted to be his.

That he wanted her to make him hers as much as she wanted him to make her his.

And that was what made her get up from where she had found herself kneeling, reeling under his breakdown then, encouraged by his words now.

And that was what made her walk up to him with small steps at first and urgent strides later.

And that was what made her place a hand on his shoulder, tentative before but with the grip tightening every moment.

And when he looked up, her eyes met his - teary at first, a smile lighting them up as recognition settled in them to be followed by surprise to be followed by disbelief to be followed by a tinge of hope and back to disbelief.

She felt herself taking a seat next to him, her hand slipping down from his shoulder to his arm to his hand which she grasped tightly, her thumb running soothing circles on the toughened skin of the back of his palm even as he continued to gaze at her in complete and utter disbelief with red rimmed eyes and with tears still clinging on to those impossibly long eyelashes and she was struck mute by how completely and utterly beautiful this man in front of hers.

The man who had finally won the battle he had been waging with himself for far too long. And Khushi felt all the love she had ever felt for him come rushing back to her as her eyes blinked back tears and her lips stretched into a smile.

But along with that love, she felt a fierce sense of protectiveness.

For not just him.

But for them.

For what they had always shared but never accepted that they did.

Till now.

Now when his eyes spelled out all that his mouth never had given voice to.

And when her eyes spilled out all that she had never let her tongue taste.

And it all came tumbling out.

Words.

Of accusations.

Of complaints.

Of explanations.

Of reasonings.

Of acceptance.

Of apologies.

Of trust.

Of belief.

Of love.

Of forevers.

His.

Hers.

And theirs.

Tu dil tu yoon jaan meri

Jaan meri

The End

Lyrics from song link given at the starting - Samjhawan (Unplugged) sung by Alia Bhatt

NOTE

Hey everyone. Thank You for reading this piece of work and for all the comments and the 'Likes'. I am so glad you found it interesting enough to leave behind your feedback :)

'Hers' came into my head as I was listening to Alia Bhatt's rendition of 'Samjhawan' and I realized that it could maybe also tie up with another OS I recently wrote ('The beast & his belle') and so thats how this happened. 

I decided to go completely dialogue less in this one and I understand that that may not appeal to everyone but somehow that was how it always came in my head and thats how I wanted to present it...I hope its not too shabby :)

Thank You again! :)

Also, I have been asking a question of my readers recently and so I repeat it here -

Would you be interested in reading my complete FF on IPKKND - 'You're not the only one' or YNTOO for short which was the first proper IPKKND FF I started on IF but then it got shifted to bl0g cos of various reasons? I am thinking of reposting it here if there is an audience for it? So would you be interested? Its completed and personally one of the works I am most proud of myself (if I may say so!) ? 

Cheers
AT

More of my work can be found here -

Likhavat

Edited by AngelTeen - 9 years ago
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
So I was listening to the song, whilst reading this beautiful piece again, before typing out the comment and its quite safe to say, that every time I come upon this track, I'll be reminded of a pretty, bejewelled face contemplating on all that has been and all that will be. Like I mentioned earlier to you, this drabble of sorts, left me a little weepy eyed, for the deep-seeded sadness it brings along with it. 

Very poetic very detailed ( the henna part, especially ), very eloquent and just amazing, as always! <3 :)

I'm hoping that all those Res'  posts will be edited with more such beautiful pieces :)
Edited by mistyrains - 9 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The first few lines led me to believe Arnav had deserted her, but as I read on, it was a beautiful awakening within Khushi, she simply loved him... He is Hers !! 
In my mind she's deciding her own fate... She's forgiven him, which makes her strong  a valuable attribute she has...as the weak don't know how to forgive ...

Would love to read Arnav's POV and your choice of song...the lyrics in this song simply define the chapter in it entirety.

Edited by LadyR - 9 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful. After al his accusations anger she can't hate him... bcd love is much bigr dan hatred..
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting, do continue! :) 
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Rae!
I'm not at all eloquent and all the words of praise, now seem ghissey- peetey. So a tight hug for you! Please do write more :)
gata thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi's repentence? would love to know what happens further .
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gata

Khushi's repentence? would love to know what happens further .

I dont know if repentance is the right word? What does she have to repent for? Its more like a realization and a will to take her life in her hands and make things right...you get what I mean?

Thank You for commenting though :)