Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Prove it.I can show tons of offscreen pics where he had abs.Dont forget Hrithik was trained by whom in body building

You're missing the point here, what was the need to show fake abs in the first place? Can't blame him though that's typical Salman, trying to cover up everything from his body to his hit-and-run case. ðŸ˜†
Edited by BollyBoy - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    This is HR on left when he cudnt work out for 3 months and at left after 2 months. 
https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=hrithik%20with%20big%20belly
The pic is not coming so try this

And learn how to shed belly fat and get those packs appear! 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Salman trained HR to build biceps forKNPH.. since then HR has done 100s of things with his body salman can even attempt. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
It works finally. no need to fake anything. 
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Why fake go to gym bro! Lolll Salam bhai is one of the best men how care about his body but now he is done!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i wish i have a tummy like sallu's not the abs
that would be good enough for me 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG boys and their obsession with abs...real abs...fake abs...discuss karke aafat kar rakhi hai...abs asli hain ya nakli...kya fark padta hai...humein toh wahi dikhta hai jo screen per hota hai...show biz mein everything is fake...I don't know why the drama for fake abs...if women can have fake boobs...why can't men have fake abs...
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
What's the problem if he uses fake abs or fake hair for his job?
It's his bread and butter?

Why do people  get tensed?

He looks far better than a 50 year old common man.
Who the heck has hair / fresh skin when they reach 50 as he way they had in 20 ? Aliens  may be?

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

OMG boys and their obsession with abs...real abs...fake abs...discuss karke aafat kar rakhi hai...abs asli hain ya nakli...kya fark padta hai...humein toh wahi dikhta hai jo screen per hota hai...show biz mein everything is fake...I don't know why the drama for fake abs...if women can have fake boobs...why can't men have fake abs...

Exactly...

I don't understand the point of proving the fake abs..and that too in a movie ,where everything is fake and artificial...

For ex A multi millionaire fell in love with a poor girl will be shown in movies only..is it not fake ?? ðŸ˜•Hero jumps from a huge building with no scratch on his body is not fake??
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See san was right And some told her to get her facts right