Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I know...its about time...and someone also said that they are not promoting the movie yet?πŸ˜•

Doubt they would release a trailer.πŸ˜• First BW movie to release w/o a trailer?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -koiza-

they don't need to release a trailer now

the teaser and 3 dhamakedaar tracks have done the trick

it's a BB

actually I would prefer if they don't release a trailer at all- the expectations would be sky high and if (God forbid) the trailer falls flat, it can harm it

I say no need to release a trailer

bring it on- it is a guaranteed BB!

AGREED

I think their strategy is VERY Smart, they are not releasing or giving out too much detail about the actual movie itself! Which is a huge plus, I hate when you see a trailer and everything is put out there and you figure everything out! The fact that they are withholding is working big time

Plus I think the songs are enough to bring everyone into the theatres.

Even if they release a proper trailer, I will skip it! I want to remain in the dark πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

Doubt they would release a trailer.πŸ˜• First BW movie to release w/o a trailer?

I don't know ...maybe there is a lot of suspense in the movie and they don't want to give away even a little bit by showing the trailerπŸ˜•...but i think this song is enough to bring audience to the theaters...but what is this about not promoting it...it should be promoted well especially since there is a clash also..
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are the views so less on YT though? Barely 300K.πŸ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Why are the views so less on YT though? Barely 300K.πŸ˜•

YT sometimes gets stuck at a point because of overload or maybe it has been released in other sites also like HNY's trailer...it can't be 300K...I have seen that many times myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know right, especially the last 30 seconds, when Hrithik's MJ style steps start. I always wanted Hrithik to do something like that, he completely rocked it! β€οΈ
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BI's thread! I'm copy pasting my comment from Official release thread here. 
Hrithik's looks and dancing are awesome. My eyes were only on him throughout.
Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I love this song..it's very well choreographed to say the least. Hrithik has done an amazing job. Katrina and him have wonderful chemistry..however, after seeing the video a few times, I noticed that Katrina is still expressionless. Hrithik's overall the better performer in this song by miles. 
briahna thumbnail
hritiks abs is kinda too much...yukky looking at times ...but his slickness and cool cool moves overshadows this flaw. and also his overdone body, makeup goes well with the title bang bang. 
i wish they had given kat more dance steps, she is capable of matching steps with hritik, but her hotness makes up big time. 

and i am glad they didn't release the full song...right now i want more, more and more! to get more, one has to get their asses to theaters come movie.

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is beautiful

ok res for now