Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Yeah sure 🤣

I have never liked Hrithik but I honestly think he looked good here after a long time...

i like kat hmm choro jane bhi do yaar 😉

hrithik i like in only main aisa kyun hu gana coz wo gaana he mjh p bana ha 😲 😉😆 aur his agneepath movie truely maintain the legacy of buddha b agneepath 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theprince

their is no trailer for the first time for any bollywood film only teaser fox said its their strategy they will release small teaser not full trailer

But trailer is the main source of attracting ppl to the film n create huge hype. Whats strategy is this. I so wanna see the trailer but now I think they will not release it
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am speechless. This is ❤️
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲OH MY GOD! The best video I've ever seen BW or Indian Music produce. That is just way tooo HOT. HR and Kat have amazing chemistry. I couldn't take my eyes of HR, I forgot about Kat after the first scene change lol and my eyes were only for HR LOL. OMG how the F*** is this guy so hot??❤️ His dancing is beyond amazing, especially that raat bhar, and ooo and bang bang steps. 

If I forget about his dancing and his body this video has been shot so well. I still can't believe this is for a BW movie. Right from the song, picturisation and choreography, cinematography everything is beyond perfect. WOW just super amazing. ❤️

If they seriously are not promoting yet then this could cause a dip in sales because Haider is promoting. Oh I feel so bad for Shahid. I hope both films do exceptionally well and people watch both. 
❤️

👏
⭐️
Edited by noor321 - 9 years ago
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are only two very eloquent words that may describe my current thoughts: holy f**k 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
--SH7_Sunny--
for me i also prefere full trailer but we cant do anyhting the promotion till today suck big time and just hope they will not lose the chance again now
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, that was pretty cool 👏
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everthing looks grand except Katrina.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

It's really stupid. Usually trailers are out at least 2 months prior ? Who releases a trailer 2 weeks before the release date ? Weird...

they don't need to release a trailer now

the teaser and 3 dhamakedaar tracks have done the trick

it's a BB

actually I would prefer if they don't release a trailer at all- the expectations would be sky high and if (God forbid) the trailer falls flat, it can harm it

I say no need to release a trailer

bring it on- it is a guaranteed BB!
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Top class video. Editing was bang on. Katrina looked the sexiest she ever looked...And HR, nobody got the moves like him.⭐️