blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
anyone made gifs for this song?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: briahna

i wish they had given kat more dance steps, she is capable of matching steps with hritik, but her hotness makes up big time. 

This is what I didn't like! Katrina is the best female dancer we have at the moment. There better be another song where these two are dancing because honestly the dancing I saw from Katrina isn't enough and they would be really stupid not to tap into that!
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The song is visually stunning..Like NailClipper said, HR is looking really really good after a long time..The last time i was awestruck was when i saw Jodha Akbar..Post that, there was something off about the way HR looked..Atleast IMO..But here, he looks HOT..And he & Katrina have sizzling chemistry..There is this one part where he spanks her..SEXY is the word for that <3  Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FINALLY HRITIK AND KATRINA ARE THE HOTTEST COUPLE  WE HAVE
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The song is visually stunning..Like NailClipper said, HR is looking really really good after a long time..The last time i was awestruck was when i saw Jodha Akbar..Post that, there was something off about the way HR looked..Atleast IMO..But here, he looks HOT..And he & Katrina have sizzling chemistry..There is this one part where he spanks her..SEXY is the word for that <3 

I know right...Its at 1:08...and its my favorite part of the song😆...How can spanking look classy and not sleazy😳
Edited by blue-ice - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

This is what I didn't like! Katrina is the best female dancer we have at the moment. There better be another song where these two are dancing because honestly the dancing I saw from Katrina isn't enough and they would be really stupid not to tap into that!

SH...yes they could have given Kat better dance steps and she could have matched Hritik,,.,,but I am glad they did not...it would have then become just an excellent dance song...but it would have lost that classy and sexy feel that this song has right now...I am glad that they chose those moments between Hritik and Kat instead of some difficult dance steps...and this what this video feels different than the regular dance songs😛
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerly waiting for this movie
It's good Bosco Ceasar didn't give her any dance step. It would have been embarrassing for the viewers to see her struggling with her lardy abs and effed up lips. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Hrithik's wannabe sexy facial expressions turned me off. Sorry. Don't like it.Katrina looks hot though. And Hrithik is a great dancer, wish he would stop making those expressions though. It's really cringe worthy. 
Forgettable song. Great video. It's shot like one of those remix music videos of the early 2000s. The styling is great.