Its all about Zip - ishra os

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all...m here again wid one more os. There are many pending stories which I have to complete pr ye kll ke episode ka asr hai. I had to pen it down.

Its only one shot with no other parts. Feedback will be appreciable. Pls comment or hit like.

scroll down for the story...

pms in some tym...i hav typed from phone..will pm wen i get access to lappy..Edited by ankitasidana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Raman enters his room after bath and picks up the suit to wear which Ishita has taken out for him. Ishita is combing her hair and getting ready in front of mirror when she sees him through it. They smile at each other. And Raman starts getting ready.

It is then he realises that zip of his pant is not working. He becomes shocked and in horror turns making his back faing her. She is surprised as to wat happened to him suddenly while he tries to zip up his pant before she could know it.

"Raman..." she calls.

"Hmm..."

"Everything ok?" she comes to him. He again turns sideways seeing her in front.

"Yeahh yeahh...nthng like that..." he tries to smile. "You go..get ready."

"But what are you doing and why are u not facing me. Show me." she turns him around and in hurry, he keeps his hands on his pants so that she is not able to see his open zip. She is embarrased as he realises where his hands are and with a jerk takes them back . He is confused about her reaction.

She starts looking here and there. "Wo I thought..pta nhi kya..." she says. He noddes and resumes to his work again trying to pull up the runner only to be dissapointed again. Seeing him restless, she comes forward "May I try? " she asks nervously.

He keeps his hands aside and stands in front of her as if asking her to try if you can.

She sits on her knees on front of him. Taking a long breath, she nervously brings her hand to the small zipper of his pants.

The mere touch of her hands on his part, even outside the pants left him in all new world. He wondered if she knew what effect it was having on him. Or if she also feels something in this position.

She tried hard to put on the thing playing with his part in between without realizing it. While he stood there annoyed at her innocence and bewkufi cursing her for doing all this to him. Unable to do it for him and determined to help him, she came up with other idea. Without realizing what she was upto, she brought her mouth close to him as if trying to pull it up with her strong teeth.

Raman's eyes widened in horror and he slammed his forehead with his palm as he saw her approaching him. And the damage was done. It was not in his hands now to stop his manhood to bulge out and show its presence at that place. It was when she felt something hardening and brushing her lips did it occur to her what mistake had she committed. With her large eyes opened wide in horror, she looked up at his face. And then instantly getting up turned her back towards him unable to meet his gaze.

Raman lost all his control. The only sane thing left in him was his desires, pent up for years which she had brought on the surface. All he could see was her bare back due to deep neck of her blouse. Without giving a second thought to his actions, he smashed his lips on her back making her shiver at the sudden pressure on her body. Kissing her back sensellesly and then licking it, his hands made its way towards her waist. "Aah Raman..." she moaned only to excite him all the more. Stripping aside the clothe off her shoulder, he sucked it open mouthed and then bit it. She screamed his name loudly.

Seeing where they were leading to, he rushed to the room door, latched it and returned in no time. She was not ready for such a passionate, wild encounter with her husband. It was least thing which she expected from him. But seeing him kissing her crazily and hungrily gave joy to her. She was also having pleasures to be in someone's arm. Infact she never wanted to stop there. Afterall, she imagined such things many tyms in her dreams and now it was time to touch the reality.

He came back and grabbed her from front this side again holding her bare waist. Her saree pallu had fallen and her shoulders were naked. With eyes, he asked permission from her to continue what he started. He got a smile from her in rply along with a slight node and love filled eyes. It was enough for him to know she also wanted this.

This time he captured her lips with hers bringing her closer to himself. She encircled her arms around his neck while he played with his fingers on her back and waist. Their kiss was gentle first and then it became passionate. He bit her lower lip asking her to give access to inside. She responded with same passion. For moments, their tounges explored each others mouths till they parted for breath. They looked at each other and smiled.

Her face became beetroot red, her cheeks flushed and lips swollen. Raman couldnt help but place soft kisses on her cheeks.

"I love you my bewkoof Madrasan. You look beautiful with this shy smile." Raman told her smiling.

She smiled and blushed more. Unable to face him, she burried her head in the crook of his neck. He holded her and hugged her back.

"I love you two.." she replied. He smiled and parted to make her face him. She was blushing hard. He kissed her forehead as his hands found their way to her waist where she had tuckked her saree. Whith one move, he pulled out the plates of saree making cloth loose and ultimately landing on the floor.

She hugged him tightly while he picked her up in his arms leading her to bed. He unclothed himself and landed on her. They explored each others bodies for long bringing the other to the level of ecstacy.

After some time, while getting ready for his office, he said tying his lace.

Vese its good idea. I think you should do my zipper everyday.

Haww...how cheap. I won't.

Yeahh...dis is the problem with you ladies. Will do everything wildly in bed and then Chi..How cheap.

That is a different thing. I dont want to get late for clinic everyday. I wont do it.

Loss is all yours.

How?

Bcoz m not gonna do it from now on. And I m pretty sure you can afford getting late for clinic but not afford some office girl oogling at your husband...and wat if someone looses control like you did and start doing it herself.

You...she hit him hard on his chest. "Thats only my right. Mind it." She said pulling his collor.

"Then get ready to go late to clinic everyday." he winked at her and picking his coat, left the room not before asking her "M w8ngg...come soon..will drop you on the way. And we can complete our pending work there also."

Ishita blushed hard at the naughty talks of her husband. She straightened herself and rushed behind him smiling.

So hows it..pls pls tell me..according to me this is one of my most romantic stories...do tell me if you also find it same. Your feedback is valuable. Thnksss
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hot and hilarious too.I was 🤣 reading ishu's innocence.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...  ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️  
super duper hot updt...
nd ya lyk d OS title also... 😆
Edited by SuryaNakshholic - 9 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
Its HOT & SEXY! ☺️

ishu sacchi inni innocent hai? 😉
iloveyhm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superub romantic story . Raman's naughty talks. very nice OS
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superrr Duperrr HOTTT n Hilarious OS! This type of OS was unexpected. Zip walaaa!

Aadmi ki niyat waakey fisal gaye! Lol ;-)

Do writeee moreee!!!
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hot os yaar... enjoyed it...😊
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super hot and wow..
naughty raman..like it when he said first doing everything and then saying chee..

asadzoya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice!! excellent...