AsYa OS - It Doesnt Have To Be Love! 14.9.

Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited

Edited by Perfectionist2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res 😊
For the first time I think I am gonna hold my comments on your writing for a while.

Coz actually I am speechless at this idea of a missing yet so present emotion called LOVE.

But what if...? I am thinking!!!

Brilliant piece of writing Juliet but detailed comment in a while.😃

Unres
It doesn't have to be love

But what if ,,,,its not US!!

Yes I got that feeling.

Yes I was sad reading the first half. It was gloomy and the feeling was just not good.

Love was lost!! Was it really or maybe it had taken different manifestation which Zoya failed to acknowledge. 

What hit Zoya hard, Asad cheating on her or Asad giving her away!! Ofcourse it was Asad giving her away and she realised that it doesn't have to be love but its just has to be THEM.

What if  Asad is not there as her chauffer!! The thought of someone else jolted her.

Maybe that's what Asad tried to do by lying to her of his infidelity to gain a reaction from her over what if...Its not them. But Zoya was just too contended to break her so called loveless monotonous life that she missed out on feeling What if its not Asad in her life and someone else!! 

She said she was not hopeful earlier. I feel her hope was revived again and she was finally affected. 
I don't know I am still trying to comprehend this what if..
It was a very different read Juliet!!

You gave me a thought to ponder upon ...it doesn't have to be Love but what if !!

Edited by jasminerose - 9 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And my "Romance Queen⭐️❤️" is back with an OS on Asya🥳
Can i just say "WOW"!!!!👏⭐️
Asad is zoyas first bf n love...both married within a month😳
she didnt want kids..n silence had come in their marriage..where zoya was more career oriented..💔
love vanishing between the duo
asad confesses to zoya one night..that he cheated on her..in a drunk state..😲🥺
but zoya wasnt grieving n their divorce was in a couple of months she felt their marriage had been over a long time ago..
zoya is babysitting mia..n asad lands up after a month there with flowers..😳
asad tells her he broke up with girlfriend..😕 n offers to give zoe driving lessons.
when he wipes the chocolate sauce off her lips
❤️
" I am sorry it wasn't love for you. I apologize, our marriage wasn't enough. And I am not here hoping for a mend. I am not here trying to win you back because I know I lost my chance. But I want you to be happy, I want you to believe, to once again giggle. And one day to once again fall in love with someone who will bring back the faith you lost because of me. And that day I will give you away ...to HIM and go away from you forever. But till then ..." 😭❤️👏 (BEAUTIFUL LINES)

" Don't cry Zoya. At least not for me. It doesn't have to be love."😭

this all moves zoya finally she had become emotionally challenged..
n the biggest revelation that asad had lied to zoya abt cheating her😲it was all to atleast break the silence in their relationship😲
the moment when she comes n hugs him n they both dnt let go
❤️

" It doesn't have to be love...But what if!"

" But what if indeed...

Juliet if i call u the romance queen..but dear u have the talent to portray such an amazing story concept too!! This OS was indeed different..n realistic too..life isnt a bed of rosesfor anyone ..
Asad's love for zoya was soo immense that he took such an extreme step just to evoke some feelings back in her..n Zoya had become the emotionally challenged wife in this case..
that when asad was ready to give her away to someone who deserved her..she realized his worth..n observes hes still wearing their wedding band..!
SUPER DOOPER AWESOME!!
love u loadzz❤️🤗
plzzz plzz keep writing more!!😳

Maha

Edited by maha2012 - 9 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Butterfly Sis ! 🤗

This was a beautifuly sad OS if i can say so 😕 😆

It was a little confusing, i mean did Asad pretended to have slept with a girl only to give Zoya a way out towards happiness ? 🥺

And how did Zoya forgave him ? I mean she was mad that he was ready to give her away to another man, but then what had happened that she went back in his arms ? Did she realized his worth in her life by that hurt ? 😭

In all cases, i absolutely loved it ! ❤️

Missed u ! 🤗Edited by SBanoMalik - 9 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
<3 :-*
Baba It doesn't have to be love but what if ??
It is indeed!! Between US!!<3 <3 :-* :-*Edited by A.Kh_20 - 9 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Juliet ... I had all sorts of strange feelings reading this.

Sad, sad feelings about the withering demise of their love in 10 years of marriage. 

Heavy hearted feelings about her lack of response to the supposed adultery of Asad. About her walking out and just leaving him. Not ranting at him, screaming at him, punishing him...Her zombie-like response to it all.

Then I felt little hopeful when she got angry at his reappearance in her life.Her irrational anger at his assuming rights to do husbandly things. 

Happy that she finally lashed out at him, that anger snapping her out of the fugue-like state she was stuck it. Finally crying out her misery and anger. Feeling again...

Asad did all this to make her feel again... to bring back the Zoya he loved. 

But what can it be if not Love??

Loved it Juliet...!❤️
(Tamara doesn't call me The Analyser for nothing 😆)
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
loved it but confusing
asad lied to her so that she can be free
but what made zoya rethink her decision
plz update if u planned another part of it
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just love it Juliet
&
ya u can write my name on AsYa readers
since I didn't watch QH2😉
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Juliet, as always exceptionally written. It was a lil sad but with so many emotions it was just beautiful 👏

You gave me shock after shock. First that Zoya found her wedding of so many years hollow, no achievements. Then the shock that she didn't feel the love they once shared. His confession of straying away claiming it to be a weak moment... I was shocked 😲

But the biggest of them all was that he had lied to her about that night 😲😲

His reasoning as what I understand was to help her find that outlet where she learns to be her old self again and come out of the monotony she had put her self into. He missed what they once shared and being the emotionally challenged man he was he couldn't think of anything else but the extreme step.

Loved it Juliet ❤️

P.S. I want your updates on both ASYA n SAHIL 😳
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful as always 
I was so mad when I thought asad cheated 
But that is not my asad he is not a cheater 
He just did that to set her free for her to be happy 
She lost interest in the relation 
Because if she couldn't crispy when he said tht 
But she cried when he said he will give her to someone else