Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayaya. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nandini-how dare you? I'm a science student. Main bohat smart hoon, okay?
Manik-whatever you say?
Nandini-what? so you think you are some genius?
Manik-I don't think, I know.
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nandu- dekho ye meri seat hai...hatto idhar se...
Manik- listen, hatte wolog hai jo mere raaste me aate hai...get lost! paise chaiye to le lo aur chupchap kahin aur jaake baithjaao!
Nandu- ow hello, ek to mere seat pe baithe ho upar se mujhei akad dikha rahe ho? chalo hatto mere seat se..paise rakho apne paas aur apne liye thodi akkal aur tameez v khareed lena...kuchh to accha karpaaoge phir!!!
Manik- listen mere paas tumhari inn faaltu baato keliye bilkul v time nai hai...mujhse iss tone koi baat nai karta samjhi...
Nandu- tabhi ye haal hai tumhara...bachpan me do thappad mom dad ne lagaya hota to aaj itna bade badtameez nai bante tum!
Manik- Dialogues! itni chhoti si ho lekin dialogues mere height se v lambe lambe phenkrahi ho!!! tumhe kya lagta hai dialogues maarogi to paise zyada milenge?!! don't even think about it!
nicky13 thumbnail
Nandini- mr. Manik Ilaz tum karvao apne Dimag ka ... You know u r so egoistic ... Tumko apne bina koi nahi dikhta...

Manik- o miss science student ... Mind ur tounge samjhi ... Kitna bolti ho tum ... Pata kitni lambi hai Tumhari juban ... Arre kuchh height hi maang Leti .. Mujhe lagta hai jab height bant rahi thi tum na juban waali line mein khadi hoi hogi ...
mayaya. thumbnail
Nandu-how dare you make fun of my height?
Manik-it's not my fault your small
Nandu-it's not my fault your a giant
Manik-better to be giant, than an ant
Old Aunty-Arre children, stop fighting and let us sit in peace. You guys are like a couple.
MaNan-NO WAY!
Old Aunty-okay, calm down. 
Manik thinking-"How could she say that? Me and Nandu...couple? No way"
Nandu-"Eww...me and Monster Manik. No way in hell."
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The thought of the old lady calling them a couple made her feel weird.. she wanted this journey to end fast
Manik on the other hand started feeling more comfortable he sat on the top berth and started strumming his guitar..
Hearing him play a soft smile spread on Nandu's face
nicky13 thumbnail
Nandu closed her eyes and lost in the music... On the other hand Manik was also lost in playing the music... Suddenly Nandu starts singing a song ... Meethi boliyan ... Manik opens his eyes and he was so much surprised to c Nandu sing a song on his tune... But he continue playing the guitar and he also starts singing with Nandu :)Edited by nicky13 - 9 years ago
mayaya. thumbnail
The old lady, and other passengers enjoyed the song and they all gathered to watch them. As soon as the song ended, everyone praised them. 
(😆)Old Lady #2- You both are amazing together. What talent you have!
Random Person-Wow, you guys are so cute together.
Nandu-we're not...
Manik-oh no we..
Suddenly the train stopped, it was their stop. Nandini quickly picked up her stuff and rushed off the train.
Manik-Oye Nandu!
Manik looked at wehre she just was and saw her phone. But by the time he got off the train, she had disappeared. He thought about the way they were singing together, and how everyone praised them together.
nicky13 thumbnail
Manik was bit sad coz he was missing Nandini ... Coz she didn't say gud bye to him but she left without saying anything ...
Manik to himself- what is this tu uss nak chadi ko miss kar raha hai Manik ... Dekha nahi kitne attitude se baat ki usne tumse ... Come on man ... Tu usko miss nahi kar sakta... He just closed his eyes and was trying to b normal ... But then suddenly Nandini's phone ranged ... He opened his eyes ... It was a call from some Adi ... Adi?? Now who is this Adi Manik asked from himself ... Edited by nicky13 - 9 years ago
Sparks-galore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The sky was overcast and it began to drizzle. Manik's driver was was stuck in traffic and couldn't get to the station in time to pick Up Manik baba ðŸ˜‰ Annoyed and frustrated, Manik took the ringing phone and disembarked the train to get to the nearest exit away from the maddening crowd. 
'Gosh! Where is this girl? Why is she so careless?' he fumed (so typical)
And then he spotted her, so easily; her long black hair playing in the breeze. He remembered how soft her hair felt between his fingers...  Sigh...
He quickly regained composure and smirked.. ðŸ˜‰ 'This is going to be fun' he thought and walked towards her
mayaya. thumbnail
Nandini was enjoying the breeze. She felt after getting away from that 'Monster' Manik. She looked around and her jaw dropped.
Nandu thinking-"why? why is it always me?"
Manik-don't look so shocked, I didn't come here by choice. You forgot your phone. 
Nandu-oh...thank you.
Nandini took the phone from him, and they looked at each other for a few second.
???-NANDINI!
Nandini turned and her eyes popper out. It was Adi, she couldn't believe it. He was here too!
Nandu-*whispering* oh no, Aiyappa help me!
Manik thinking-so this is Adi...hmm lets see what he's here for.
Nandu-Adi? What are you doing here? How the hell did you find me?
Adi-I would find you wherever you go Nandu. 
Nandu-why can't you just leave me alone?
Adi-Nandu, you know I love you, and I know you love. Why don't you just accept it?
Nandu-Adi, I don't love you. Please leave me alone.
Adi-*grabs her hand* come on Nandini.
Manik saw red when Adi grabbed her hand, and pushed him away.
Manik-she said leave her alone, so you better leave her alone. 
Manik wrapped an arm around Nandini.
Adi-who the hell are you?
Manik-her boyfriend
Nandini stared at him in shock.