Lets make a story( Manan post)story so far on pg 5

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey my dear fellow Manan Fans ... Lets kill the boring Sunday ... Lets play a game ... And the game is like ... Lets make a story on our sweet Manan ... A love story of our very own Manan ... Matlab Ek situation hogi ... Jo first person dega theek hai and other person will start the story ... And the other person will continue it ... Where the first person will left it other person will continue and then next person will write ... Jaroori nahi ke aap log long story likho it can b two or three lines ... Chalo main situation deti hoon Manan first meeting in a train ... Plz guys go ahead :)Edited by nicky13 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
'You!?' MaNan shout in unison. 'Ayiappa, ye kise yahan bhej dia?' nandini cries out. 'Tumhari dildar ko' Manik sneers.
mayaya. thumbnail
Manik is in Nandini's seat. Nandu asks Manik "Please, can you move? This is my seat." 
Manik disagrees- "Hello, Madam. Yeh meri seat hai. Check your ticket?"
Nandini shows her ticket, and turns out Manik is in her seat. The train inspector makes Manik move. Manik is annoyed by Nandu.

Now it's your turn :)
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Manik kept looking at Nandu annoyingly... Nandu in order to avoid him completely decided to read the book that brought with her.
Manik decided to irritate her further as after all she stole his seat it didn't matter to him what the train inspector said
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manik checks his ticket and realizes that his seat is right beside Nandini's.  Edited by Abray - 9 years ago
mayaya. thumbnail
Manik uses this as a chance to annoy Nandini. He purposely stretches out and hits Nandini.
"Oops, sorry.'
Nandu just ignores him and continues reading her book. He then accidently spills water on her.
"Oh sorry. Let me help."
"No, let it be." Nandini snaps at him and goes to clean herself up. Manik goes through her stuff and finds a picture with her, Rishab and her parents. He smiles seeing them happy. 
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He then keeps the picture to himself hidden from Nandini so that he can make her do anything. (like her father's pen scene)
N_Niya thumbnail
Nicku ek baat bata...ye Manik to itna aameer hai k logoko bhagana v ho to flight k tickets bhejta hai!!! wo khud bhala kyo train se safar karne laga?!! πŸ˜† uparse kitna shor hota hai rail station me...Manik ne to gusse me sir hi phod dena hai kitno ka!!! πŸ˜†
MaNan ki to mulaqaat kisi accident me hi meaningful lagta hai...aur agar train ka accident hua to ye dono to seedha upar hi milenge!!! πŸ˜†
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_Niya

Nicku ek baat bata...ye Manik to itna aameer hai k logoko bhagana v ho to flight k tickets bhejta hai!!! wo khud bhala kyo train se safar karne laga?!!πŸ˜†uparse kitna shor hota hai rail station me...Manik ne to gusse me sir hi phod dena hai kitno ka!!!πŸ˜†

MaNan ki to mulaqaat kisi accident me hi meaningful lagta hai...aur agar train ka accident hua to ye dono to seedha upar hi milenge!!!πŸ˜†

arre tou Kya huya he can travel in train also yaar ... Jab do logon ko milna hota hai na tou destiny mila hi deti hai... Tu na story enjoy kar ...
nicky13 thumbnail
Wow girls gud going I m just enjoying u all r writing the story :)