so  all  reader  this  is  for  u 

from disha  and  next  will  from  me 

today  or  tomorrow  itself   enjoy 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

part 

Khurana Mansion

Soon Dadima and Maan reached KM.The Mansion was more silent than usual.Dadi and Maan wondered how come the mansion will so silent in the presence of their little Devil.

Dadima aaji ghar itna shaant kyun hai?? Dadima chuckled and said mujhe nahi pata beta ki aaj tumari laadli ki plan kya hai!!

Maan:Nakul!! Nakul!! Nakul rushed over there ...Nakul Baby kahan hai?Nakul as usual showed his scary face and said Maaann Siirr Pari baby Deepak ke saath  apni room mai...kisi ko andher aane nahi de rahi hai.
Now Maan and Dadima are sure that their Devil naughty devil is in her form.Dadima mai abhi dhek kar aathi hoon with that maan rushed towards pari's room.

The room's condition made Maan's head spin.All the dresses were scattered and on top of that the Cutepie was ordering Deepak to take out some other dress.

Pari whats going on here??Maan's voice was bit loud.Pari got scared but but still she was in a silent mode.Not a single word came out from her mouth.Maan wondered what is the reason for her behaviour.Pari beta papa ne poche yahan kya chal raha hai?Jawab do but now to Maan's princess is giving her a silent treatment.maan moved forward to scoop her...Nooo!!!Pari's voice echoed in the mansion.Maan closed his ears and Dadima to reached here.

Pari beta kya hua?asked a panicked Dadima.Badi dadima..mai Papa se baath naho karoongi said Pari with a cute little pout.Kyun ab maine kya kiya?asked maan still confused why his angel is angry on him.Now too the Attitude angel didn't speak a word to him.Badi Dadi Papa ne geet aunty ko unki ghar bhej diya..so i no talk to Papa and she gave the same glare that maan would give to everyone.

IMG]http://fsymbols.co/download/5487-cute-girl-wallpaper-240x320-babies-baby-chubby-wallpaper-240x320.jpg[/IMG]

PARI SINGH KHURANAπŸ˜‰

Par bete Geet Aunty yahan nahi reh sakthi hai na...Kyun??immmediatedly the question bank started her enquiry section.Now Maan stepped forward and scooped her in his arm Kyunki ..umm..Maan was thinking for some random reason and suddenly his eyes struck on the pile of clothes...haan Geet Aunty k dress unki ghar mai hai na..isliye and gave a victorious smile..Buddhu Papa and she hit maan on his forehead with her tiny hands ad Maan pouted.Par Pari k s bahout saara dress hain na...i will give to her and then again a deadly glare was thrown at Maan.Dadi looked that with smile.

Pari Beta...you are living with your papa and Me na...if we go smwhere u will miss us na Pari nodded her head Aapki Geet Aunty will miss her Papa na.So papa sent Geet Aunty to her home said dadima.Par Pari miss Geet Aunty na.I want to go there.plzz papa now Pari kissed Maan's cheeks and gave a million dollar smile.Dalbadlu!!Now only you said u won't talk with me and now plzz Papa Maan mimicked Pari.Plz Papa u r best na..plzz..plzz..plzz...and she was going on with her plzz Papa puran.Ok!!Ok i will take you..and he scanned the room...now answer Papa why ur dresses are scattered like this.Pari gave a cute smile and saidPapa today we will go to party na..with Geet AuntyMaan rolled his eyes..she and her Geet Aunty so Pari baby look beautiful na so Pari baby look for good dress..but Pari baby confused and pouted.Maan left out a chuckle Ok Papa will help baby to find beautiful dress for my Princess with that he scooped and both Father and daughter went for selecting dress.

Dadima smiled at the scene but somewhere she was guilty coz of her her maan was suffering like this, coz of her her Pari was here without a Mom..that little soul wants a mother's care but because of her stupid decision of her her grand Kids are suffering like this.The way Pari mingled with Geet made her both happy and guilty.But she thanked geet in her heart..because of her today her Pari was more happy. 

Soon maan and pari succeeded in selecting a beautiful dress for Pari.Hogayaa!!!with Maan and Pari's voice dadima came out of her thoughts.Papa what color dress will geet aunty wear?Will it be same colour?Shall Pari Baby give her dress to geet aunty?When will we go to Geet Aunty house... and her Questions and Geet Aunty puran went on...

pari  dress

Geet's Home

http://i.imgur.com/hHKniCr.png " />

Geet was lying on her Mother's lap and was lost in deep thoughts.Her thoughts were broken when they heard a knocking sound of the door.They Lawyer's assistant, Mr.Bakshi came and collected necessary details from Geet and she answered everything.Soon the divorce papers were place in front of her and Mr.Bakshi asked her to sign the papers first and remaining procedures he will take care of them.

Tears rolled down her eyes..Marriage the most scared relation and her dreams,hopes,her wishes everything realted to it were broken and left her in a shattered condition.But now its no turn back,as her Maan Sir said now she should stand for herself and for her Baby.with a strong determination she thought to come of that cage and live her life with freedom and with that strong will she signed the papers and gave it to him.Mr.Bakshi said that they would take care of  other procedures and took a leave from there.Her Mom and Dad gave her an assuring smile.

Today she was happy ..happy that she was free from the clutches and now she had her parents support too.Now she felt safe with her parents and no one would harm her baby now.She thanked Maan and Dadima. Though both had no relation with her but the helped her in such situations.Her life took a U turn and she know her life wouldn't be smooth but now she had a courage to face anything.

Precap-Pari in Geet's house and party😈

Edited by Mahimaan - 8 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

chalo   next  part  ka  hint  le  lo 

geet   in  party 

maan  and  pari 

ye   kon hai  u  all  guess  it  πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mahimaan - 8 years ago
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so so so cute pari  loved pari so much and geet is some what relax and that she came out of that cage .
waiting for next part 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Pari is missing Geet and want to go to her. Geet signed divorce papers.
Param-Sundari thumbnail
She is pari ki so-called mom...
N party me mera fav scene hoga... Maan filling geets maan n marrying her... Am I right?πŸ˜‰
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poooja

She is pari ki so-called mom...
N party me mera fav scene hoga... Maan filling geets maan n marrying her... Am I right?πŸ˜‰

😲
Maaneet ki shaadi...
Mommy aapne mujhe nahi batayaπŸ˜†