Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
interesting teaser
Payaash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 51

Credit goes to starry.phoenix 🤗

Arnav : Yeh tumhaareliye bahot asaan hai na ? [ This is very easy for you , isn't it ? ] 

I looked at him . With my red eyes . Is it really easy for me to leave him ? 

Khushi : I .. I ?. Don't..

Arnav : You what Khushi ? You what ? 

He said with so much of emotion . With his moist eyes . Not moist but teary ones . He is blinking to stop those tiny droplets from making their way out . 

Khushi : I .. I'm ... 

Arnav : Why do you do this all the time ? Why ? Do you even know how I spent my day and night without you ? I became powerful in front of the world but I'm very weak Khushi ... I'm far away from everyone . I distanced myself from everyone living in your love , in your dreams . 

He said breathlessly . I started to weep more and more . This is the saddest day of my life .. He loves me so much ! But his love for Swathi , I saw it with my very own eyes . 

Arnav : I love you Khushi . 

I looked into his eyes and fell to the ground . I couldn't stand anymore . My knees weaker . I lost all the strength. 

I covered my face . Sobbing , lamenting and what not ? 

Khushi : Let me go ! Please ... 

I managed to say in between the sobs . 

Arnav : Did you leave any option ? 

He said , hurt . 

I looked at his face which turned pink with all the pain . We kept looking at each other . My heart was bleeding seeing him so hurt for the first time in my life .

After a while , I got up . I turned to leave and he didn't stop me . He didn't ! If he had stop at that moment my life would take a turn - which he wanted . But he didn't stop me . He didn't . 

And I wanted him to stop me . I took slow steps ... A turtle is faster than me - 100X times faster than me . 

" Why should he stop you ? Why can't you stop yourself and embrace him ? "

The answer is , I don't want to stop because I am the one who took this decision . I'm bound to do all this ! Not him ! He can stop me and plead me not to go instead asking me the reason ! 

I reached down lifelessly . 

Anjali : Khushi ! 

Payal : Khushi !!! Why is your face so red ? You cried so much ? 

They hurried to me. Both of them caught either of my shoulders and jiju cupped my face gently . 

Anjali : Did Chottey hurt you ? 

Why does everyone think that Arnav can only hurt me ? In fact he was not angry today .. I expected him to be very wild , break everything , hurt me brutally and mess up my life. 

But he didn't do any of those things . He himself is hurt now . I'm worried if he would hurt himself . 

Khushi : He is not that bad bhabhi . 

I looked at her blankly and stated . 

She left my shoulder .

I want to go home . I don't want to be here . I seriously don't want to be here .  

Khushi : I want to go home . 

I said . I know , initially Amma and bua ji wanted to be with jiji . But  I'm very selfish now .

Amma : What are you saying ? Don't you want to be with jiji ? 

NK : She needs some fresh air Aunty ! 

Akaash : Let's take her to the garden then . 

Shyam : It won't help . It will make things worse for her . Take her for a drive NK . A small one . 

NK : Let's go Khushi . I'll get my car keys . 

He said and left . They made me sit . What about Arnav ? No one cared for him ? If I was like this - lifeless . He would be even worse but who cared ? I want to shout at them and ask them to check how Arnav is ! But no , I couldn't . I'm stuffed up with guilt . 

Aunty : I'm going to my son . 

Aunty said with a low tone . She got up and went to his room . I too got up . I saw her entering Arnav's room .

I stared at that room for a while . 

Khushi : I'll be back . 

I said . I barely could hear myself . The women tried to stop me . 

Uncle : Let her go . 

He said ... 

I took steps towards the room . I stopped near the doorstep . I bent a little to see what's going on ? 

I saw Aunty sitting on the bed and Arnav is sitting down , his head laid on her laps , his arms curled up around  her waist . I saw Aunty crying . Her face is pink ! I didn't see Arnav . His face was turned to the other side . 

Arnav : Kyun Ma ? Voh mujhe chodkar kyun jaa Rahi hai ? Main uski Bina Nahi reh sakta ma . [ Why mom ? Why is she leaving me ? I can't leave without her ! ]

I could sense his voice . He cried ! 

Aunty : Chod do Arnav . Voh tumhaare layak Nahi hai . [ Leave her Arnav ] 

I turned back .

Arnav : Nahi ma . Main uski layak Nahi hoon . Maine bachpan mein jaanpoochkar uski pyaar ka avmaan kiya . Voh har roz Meri waje se roti thi . [ no mom . I'm not capable of her . I deliberately hurt her in our childhood . She used to cry because of me everyday ]

I slid down , with the wall supporting my back . 

Aunty : No Arnav . You asked her hand in marriage now . Still she is not accepting you . She is not applicable for you Arnav . Leave her . 

I silently cried in my heart . I covered my mouth so that I can stop myself from crying out loud . I saw Nanhe ji standing there with his keys . I shushed him . I got up . 

He led me to his car . He made me sit down comfortably in his car .  I stared to cry harder and harder . I was crying like a kid who lost everything ! I seriously lost everything . Aunty who loved me the most is hating me . She is not happy with me . And I'm hurting Arnav ? Why the hell I'm so egoistic ? Why can't I marry him ? Why can't I give him one chance to prove himself ? 

Why ? Why ? Why ? 

NK : Shh .. Strawberry.. Everything will be fine . We all will move on and have a nice chat on this incident . We all will cherish this saddest moment after few years . So don't cry . Please for me . For your chocolate ! 

I looked at him . His one assuring smile is enough for me to get some unknown strength filled within me . I managed to smile . 

My sobs reduced to hiccups . I drank some water and Nanhe ji gave me some chocolate . So that they would stop . 

I slided the window . The fresh spring night air entered the car . Nanhe ji turned off the AC . I put my head outside-partially . My hair locks tickled my face . I always believed that this air will change my life with its strong invisible currents . And I still do . I closed my eyes and recollected those moments I spent with Arnav , not ASR . 

An alone tear rolled down . I wiped it off before Nanhe ji sees it . I don't want to let him down . 

I closed my eyes again . I slowly felt slumber taking over me . I dozed off to sleep . 

Nanhe ji waked me Up . I woke up lazily and took unsteady steps . Nanhe ji looked at my steps and warned me to walk properly . Jiji took me to the guest room and I dozed off to sleep again .

Amma : At least change Khushi . 

Khushi : Please Amma . 

I pleaded and slept back . 

I felt something in my sleep . I opened my eyes and looked towards the window . I saw Arnav looking down at me through the balcony of his study . 

I got up slowly and saw Amma , bua ji beside me sleeping peacefully . We kept looking at each other . There was hardly any light in there but still we could see each other , deeply . Very deeply . 

I got up to change . I took my hand bag and took my clothes outside . I saw Arnav who was standing with his hands in his pocket , he saw me and my clothes . He turned around . Like a gentle man . I genuinely had a small smile on my face . I went into the dressing room and got changed into my night suit . 

I came outside and saw Arnav standing in the same position .  I folded my arms with a big smile than the last time . 

He turned slowly not before checking my presence with his head slightly turned . Now we could actually have a clearer view of each other . I folded my arms and his hands still in his pockets. Don't know for how long we kept standing there and looking at each other with no expression on our faces . 

Amma : Khushi ! 

Amma called me in her sleepy voice . 

Khushi : Ma .. 

Amma : What are you doing ? Come and get some sleep . 

Khushi : Coming . 

I saw her closing her eyes again . I turned to Arnav . He gestured me to sleep through his eyes . I nodded a no . 

" So jao "

I felt him saying . I couldn't hear but I did feel it . 

" Aur aap ? "

I asked slowly . I myself couldn't hear my voice . 

He again signalled me to sleep . 

I turned around and laid on the bed turning towards him I couldn't see him properly . I closed my eyes . After a few minutes I opened my eyes to see if he was still there standing . 

He was not there . At least he went to sleep . I closed my eyes . 

NEXT DAY

I had a relaxing bathe . I dressed up myself in a baby pink churidar . It made me look more dull . 

Everyone were nice to me except for Aunty . She is very angry with me ... I don't know why ?is it because I I'm leaving this city or that I'm leaving her son here ? 

I had my breakfast along with the entire family . Arnav was there too . He was very dull . He immediately left for his room after the breakfast . 

I came to the hall . 

Manik and Aisha were fighting so much over who is stronger . Men or women ? 

Khushi : Obviously women Manik ! We are very strong . 

Manik : Is it so ? Then why did Aisha lose just now in tug of war . 

Aisha : You cheat  . Masi he very baad . 

Aisha pouted very cutely . 

Manik : So maami you have a match with maamu . 

He pointed at Arnav who was climbing  down the stairs . He was surprised at first then later . Accepted it   .. But I'm still in a shock . 

Arnav : Prove your self that you are strong enough Khushi . 

Khushi : I am strong enough to make you lose . 

Arnav : Prove it . 

Next update after 100 likes 

For PMs buddy me . 
Silent Readers please do like

Edited by Payaash - 9 years ago
Payaash thumbnail

So sorry for the delay ... 
Was busy with my new professional and personal life ... 

I'm sure you all must have forgotten the story 😆
I hope you can recollect it after you read the update 😃

I hope that i will. Not take any huge breaks like this , hence forth ... 
Can't promise though .. 

I'm actually enjoying the winters ... It's amazing don't you think so ? 

I hope you all are enjoying too ... 

Have an amazing winter 😃
Payaash thumbnail

*****PMs later 

May be tomorrow or on Friday 
Sorry but I'm lazy ... 😳
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part
Feeling sad for arshi
Arnav seems so hurt and broken
surprised when arnav's mom told him that she does not deserve him
hope this misunderstanding get over soon
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update,. feeling bad for arshi as a couple,  arnav's mother cant be blamed, she is feeling bad for him seeing his state
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!

Arnav opened his heart to khushi. .

still she is leaving him..too much
basriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional update..Feeing bad for arshi..
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update!!! Khushi should accept Arnav by now. 
niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update!!!
loved itt!!!