Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I was just hoping to get lucky here!
Hmm sigh Thursday only! I shall wait!

Cheers
Snowy8 thumbnail
wonderful update shweta..khushi gave it very good to tramp lavanya ๐Ÿ˜ƒwell done khushi ๐Ÿ‘ the fake b**bs & fake lashes line was very hilarious..๐Ÿ˜ƒ whatever equation arnav-khushi have at present in their relationship,both have a very easy camaraderie with each other..let whatever happen they will never let each others head bow in shame in front of the world..dat is one of the major understanding they have among them which i hope will bloom to a beautiful relationship where there will not be certain awkwardness & hesitation in future..๐Ÿ˜Š Hope this strength dat khushi displayed infront of lavanya will boost her more coz in future there may be many lavanya's & people like jhangids coming & going who may try to test her patience & trust..hope jhangid gets behind the bars soon for his deeds & arnav-khushi relationship blooms more in the coming chapters..now dat arnav realised dat she trusts him,loves him wholeheartedly(obviously he knows it already)is possessive about him dat she  is ready to fight a battle for him & will never leave his side let anything happen...hope he takes his own time & confesses his feelings for her..very eagerly waiting for the next chapter..plss do update soon..waiting..waiting.. Edited by Snowy8 - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShwetapS

NOTE:

Dearies,

I am afraid the update will be slightly delayed. Been insanely busy. Will try my best to have it out by Thursday.

Shweta

thank you for the note..take your time and update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
We will wait patiently...welll...kind of...sort of...๐Ÿ˜‰

imageEdited by Anamika100 - 9 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Awww Ruchi, what a cute picture. I just love it. Yep, Shweta, as you can see, we're patience personified... Waiting is a trait well honed by us...  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Well I am not a good girl am absolutely not very patient. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

It is thursday already in my shaher and am waiting to read the next chapter.

aafan thumbnail
Sweta, thank u for the note.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intezaar lamba hota ja raha hai.
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So today we will get an update

radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta,
This was our Hon.CM. ASR and his wife's reaction to Lavanya "nose cut" incident.

So please give us an update where Shri. ASRji confesses his love for his wife. Let them kiss and make up! ๐Ÿ˜‰

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for update Shweta Ji ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago